Road To Antichrist & What's Really Coming series

Psalm27

Robin
Gold Member
Not sure where I should post this but feel free to move it to the right section.

TL;DW The globohomo new world order is a false flag operation by Satan and his demons which was never meant to succeed and will be defeated by the new age "we are all one with the universe" occult conspiracy theorist movement to usher in the Luciferan Aquarian new age. Alex Jones, David Icke etc. are all part of this deception. Christianity is the truth, but people are being led away from it.

ROAD TO ANTICHRIST

Chapter 1: The Orwellian Nightmare

link

Chapter 2: The Real Agenda
link

Chapter 3: The Rise of Conspiracy Theory
link

Chapter 4 (Part 1): Trump, QAnon, and the Alliance
link

WHATS REALLY COMING

Discuss!

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Woodpecker
As if it wasn't convoluted enough. I will keep an eye on this thread.
Yes, much of it is superfluous.

Grab some popcorn and watch the videos. Very intriguing series imo.
Your point of to keep striving in the truth (the gospel) is a good one, but honestly I went through the entire video and the details didn't seem to truly and different than what is currently the teaching of the Church regarding the world and rulers of this age, and where your focus should be. The kind of chaos going on currently is going to have many facets and divisions of complexity, that's just what you get with rebellious spirits trying to convince humans to usher in XYZ. Without getting too far into speculation, the general idea is that yes the world will experience something large from which they will wish to be delivered, and many will undergo a symbolic agreement that demonstrates to whom they pledge allegiance. Of course, they will only temporarily be spared, which is why we should never contravene our principles or faithfulness to the Lord, rather endure. Let us keep praying so that this may not occur, Lord have mercy.

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
The more you learn about David Icke, the more apparent it is that he was victim of a demonic entity.

Despite his successful media career, Icke wrote that 1989 was a time of considerable personal despair, and it was during this period that he said he began to feel a presence around him.[57] He often describes how he felt it while alone in a hotel room in March 1990, and finally asked: "If there is anybody here, will you please contact me because you are driving me up the wall!" Days later, in a newsagent's shop in Ryde, he felt a force pull his feet to the ground and heard a voice guide him toward some books. One of them was Mind to Mind (1989) by Betty Shine, a psychic healer in Brighton. He read the book, then wrote to her requesting a consultation about his arthritis.[58][59][60][61]
Instead of driving Icke towards Christ, this unclean spirit drove him towards a psychic. Later, he goes on a wild spree of wearing only turquoise and comparing himself to Christ, while maintaining an anti-religious stance.

Daniel777

There were so many false messiah claimants throughout the centuries that ended with tragedy for their followers. If get a chance, read about Moses of Crete and how his followers fell off cliffs thinking they would walk into the sea to Israel as actual legit Moses did or Simon Bar Kokhba and how he brought an astonishing amount of harm to the Hebrews that resulted in Emperor Hadrian bringing such devastation that resulted in the huge diaspora.

Certainly, the future globali anti-christ and his minions will be the fire-starter and the firemen of worldwide problems to bring unbridled deception to the sleeping masses of the globe. Cause and solution will be his game.

Blade Runner

Woodpecker
The more you learn about David Icke, the more apparent it is that he was victim of a demonic entity.
He really is a strange fellow. I presume the accuracy of some of his information is related to his off the wall history, or dangerous spiritual investigations.

or Simon Bar Kokhba and how he brought an astonishing amount of harm to the Hebrews
Yes, the Judeans really were made the rabbinical "jews" we now know due to that final blow --- it changed their view on what they were and how to move forward entirely, sectioning themselves off from the christians, who probably already told them kokhba was a fraud. It is interesting that the destruction of the temple in 70 had more an impact on the christians and their movement (for prophetic reasons) than the judeans, who lost a temple, priesthood and sacrificial system. It took Kokhba to really solidify their need for a new identity, and that was 2 generations later.

Thanks for that. I've seen it though, it's from David Icke's London Real interview. I'm actually quite interested in this stuff and I've started reading the book (The False Apocalypse). It's an interesting theory, but I don't think everyone involved is deliberately trying to mislead.

Psalm27

Robin
Gold Member
Thanks for that. I've seen it though, it's from David Icke's London Real interview. I'm actually quite interested in this stuff and I've started reading the book (The False Apocalypse). It's an interesting theory, but I don't think everyone involved is deliberately trying to mislead.
2 Timothy 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
I do think David Icke is being deceived. But I also think he has seen the truth and rejected it in favor of his own """enlightened""" beliefs.

How many of you believe the AntiChrist will be an actual man, a supernatural, demonically infused Hitler or Napoleon?

And how many of you view AntiChrist simply as a spirit of evil and deception, which will attempt to cover the world? But not an actual person?

I recall a number of years back, a man talking on a radio show about sightings of Maitreya, who supposedly can do miracles and astonish viewers. This writer said that this Maitreya person has been selectively revealing himself among the rich, famous and powerful, to gather their support. I kept on wondering if this magician could be the false prophet assistant to the beast/Antichrist, that some say the Bible predicts...