Church ROCOR

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Gold Member
It's interesting to me that the survey didn't have clear information on the Antiochian archdiocese considering that they're more numerous than ROCOR, but fascinating statistics nonetheless.

I only know of 3-4 people, at most, from my (ROCOR) parish that (probably) got Coofid. Don't know of anybody who died.

It's almost like there is actual power in going to Church and partaking of the Eucharist.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
@LaurenWitzke: Obviously, this is untrue.
Women aren’t allowed in the ROCOR seminary “training camp.”

8277c5f1ba343e1f.jpeg

Guy is spreading disinformation & lies about Lauren Witzke & ROCOR. His Twitter thread is a cesspool.

OrthoLeaf

Sparrow
Orthodox
All these graphs perfectly fit my experience as well. I even actively lived out both figures 2 and 12, by leaving OCA and joining ROCOR where I would finally be baptized into the faith. My former OCA parish just recently came back to in-person services (as if there is any other kind), for the third time, and my first thought was: "Oh yeah, the rest of the churches were still in lockdown this whole time." (We had a third lockdown in my province, "coincidentally" beginning the Monday of Holy Week and only being relaxed if enough people took the stabbie - both of which were exactly what I said would happen months ago at my former parish, but was scoffed at.) Some good news however is that a former parishioner has reached out to me and seems to be far more inclined to believe in the things I was saying months ago. When he found out that we quietly continued with our pascha service, despite the lockdown, I could see the hurt in his eyes when he relayed to me their "drive-by" communion substitution.

Thank God for ROCOR.

Sol Invictus

Sparrow
Orthodox Catechumen
My own short experience so far in ROCOR aligns with what everyone else is mentioning here. Neither the mission in my own town nor the parish in the larger city that I attend (both currently administered by the same priest) has practiced any kinds of COVID restrictions and have no intentions of doing so.