Role of graphene as a vaccine ingredient

Edin

Robin
Graphene is THE key in this hoax!

It is the base material for Clown Schwab's 4th revolution. That's why I think it deserves its own thread here. It is without a doubt in the vaccines (the proper ones) and it will work in conjunction with 5G for the implementation of IoT (Internet of Things).

This video is particularly insightful and brings a lot of new information.

Below you'll find more links for your reading pleasures.

A New Type of Brain-Computer Interface Uses Atomically Thin Graphene

The Austin-based company is developing a non-invasive brain-computer interface it hopes will be small enough to be worn within earbuds or under a hat. By using a single atomic layer of carbon (graphene), BI plans to link a human brain with an external digital device, such as a smartphone or computer, by sensing the faint magnetic fields of human thought. Potential applications include participation in fully immersive entertainment systems and enabling those who have been paralyzed to operate robotic limbs using only their thoughts.

Genetically engineered 'Magneto' protein remotely controls brain and behaviour

Researchers in the United States have developed a new method for controlling the brain circuits associated with complex animal behaviours, using genetic engineering to create a magnetised protein that activates specific groups of nerve cells from a distance.

Preparation and application of pachyman nano adjuvant based on graphene oxide and adjuvant/antigen co-delivery vaccine

We're living in graphene world.

Meanwhile, we are suddenly living in a graphene world. The substance is everywhere. This reminds me of the massive introduction of GMO farming in the 1990s.

“INBRAIN Neuroelectronics, a company at the intersection of medtech, deeptech and digital health dedicated to developing the world’s first GRAPHENE-BASED INTELLIGENT NEUROELECTRIC SYSTEM, today announced a collaboration with Merck, a leading science and technology company. The aim of the collaboration is to co-develop the next generation of graphene bioelectronic vagus nerve therapies targeting severe chronic diseases in Merck’s therapeutic areas through INNERVIA Bioelectronics, a subsidiary of INBRAIN Neuroelectronics.” (emphasis is mine)

They’re not just talking about “vagus nerve therapies.” This enterprise is an attempt to create a whole new frontier for global medical experimentation and treatment, in order to “cure diseases that are presently incurable.” At the center is graphene.

Potential of graphene-based materials to combat COVID-19: properties, perspectives, and prospects

Graphene and graphene-related materials (GRMs) exhibit extraordinary physicochemical, electrical, optical, antiviral, antimicrobial, and other fascinating properties that warrant them as potential candidates for designing and development of high-performance components and devices required for COVID-19 pandemic and other futuristic calamities. In this article, we discuss the potential of graphene and GRMs for healthcare applications and how they may contribute to fighting against COVID-19.

Over the past few years, graphene and graphene-related materials (GRMs) have attracted huge attention of the researchers owing to their wide spectrum properties such as high surface area, high electrical mobility and conductivity, excellent mechanical, electrochemical, and piezoelectric properties, and efficacy against microbes and viruses

Edin

Robin
The EU has allocated a very generous fund to the tune of 1 bln Euros in support of graphene research...

Funded by the European Commission, the Graphene Flagship aims to secure a major role for Europe in the ongoing technological revolution, helping to bring graphene innovation out of the lab and into commercial applications.

Our leading annual conference, Graphene Week 2021, will take place online from 20 to 24 September. Connect. Interact. Learn. Join a unique virtual experience! Submit your abstract and register now.

... and it's bearing fruits.

A Spanish company INBRAIN says that their graphene based product outperform Elon Musk's NEURALINK. They are developing graphene brain implants.

Inbrain recently secured a $17m Series A round, which will be used to fund the company’s first human trials of its graphene implants.

INBRAIN are also working with MERCK to develop the next generation of bioelectronics.

And finally the EU program "Graphene Flagship" invite us to meet the Human of the Future.

LeoniusD

Pelican
It's funny that some or the majority of certain face masks contain graphene:

They were recalled at one time in certain countries, then supposedly no health risk was found.

Obviously that is a lie - wearing those masks properly for hours or days will make you sick.

But yeah - graphene oxide is what seems to be in those vaccines - and I believe that mobile network connectivity is a given with that material. They might be able to access all kinds of things with that material.

My own theory is that after a certain dosage they could just press a button and everyone would be in pain on their knees. Any rebellion by the peasants would be impossible.

PassingTime

Pigeon
Orthodox
After looking more into this I have to say I am fairly convinced that Graphene Oxide is definitely the key in this.

It also makes sense why NAC N-acetyl-Cysteine is being banned because it breaks down Graphene Oxide.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Interesting. Has it come out that it is in the vaxx? The vaxx is the perfect gateway to the body of everyone so its logical they're gonna use it to further their connection of IoT/technology to the brain/transhumanist agenda. Most people will rush towards it with the right marketing and propaganda as something that enhances their lives and makes them God.

Last edited:
After looking more into this I have to say I am fairly convinced that Graphene Oxide is definitely the key in this.

It also makes sense why NAC N-acetyl-Cysteine is being banned because it breaks down Graphene Oxide.

Thanks for the heads up. I will just buy a small stockpile of NAC, this stuff is still available in the EU.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
It's funny that some or the majority of certain face masks contain graphene:

They were recalled at one time in certain countries, then supposedly no health risk was found.

Obviously that is a lie - wearing those masks properly for hours or days will make you sick.

But yeah - graphene oxide is what seems to be in those vaccines - and I believe that mobile network connectivity is a given with that material. They might be able to access all kinds of things with that material.

My own theory is that after a certain dosage they could just press a button and everyone would be in pain on their knees. Any rebellion by the peasants would be impossible.
That's what I've been thinking to with regard to 5G. Like it's a means to turn on to make people sick in a certain area to weither stop rebellion or to claim another surge of cojona or some other virus.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
I dunno... maybe the ultimate plan is to 'capture the brain'... and I know where these Poopy Pant MFs want to take things...

But the current vaxxes?...

Graphine oxide that could be triggered by 5G.

Evil enough for now.

Anyone who is not sure about the connection between the graphene oxide injection and network facilities like 5g/6g, please spare the time to watch this interview with a whistle blower from Pfyzer.

In summary: It is a fact that graphene is an excellent conductor of electricity. If it has a positive charge it can destroy anything it comes in contact with. Right now, they are not charged, they are neutral. So how does it ever get a positive charge? If there is an electromagnetic field to activate the positive charge and it can kill the person rather quickly depending where the nanoparticles are in the body and how much of it has been accumulated.

Again as I mentioned in the other thread, this is the reason for the booster shots. To keep the levels of GO in the receiving agent at a certain amount necessary to connect to the IoT.

More details in the video.

In case people wondered why the heck they had to do very invasive nasal test. It was another mind programming tactic to prepare us for this. They'll be introducing intranasal vaccines with graphene oxide nanoparticles.

Intranasal influenza vaccine enhances immune response and offers broad protection

Date: May 3, 2021

They are more effective than vaccines injected into a muscle because they can induce mucosal immune responses in respiratory tracts, preventing infection at the portal of virus entry. They can also stimulate systemic immune responses throughout the body.

They also created a two-dimensional nanomaterial (polyethyleneimine-functionalized graphene oxide nanoparticles) and found that it displayed potent adjuvant (immunoenhancing) effects on influenza vaccines delivered intranasally.

"This study gives new insights into developing high performance intranasal vaccine systems with two-dimensional sheet-like nanoparticles," Dong said. "The graphene oxide nanoparticles have extraordinary attributes for drug delivery or vaccine development, such as the ultra-large surface area for high-density antigen loading, and the vaccine showed superior immunoenhancing properties in vitro and in vivo. The nanoplatform could be easily adapted for constructing mucosal vaccines for different respiratory pathogens."

----------------------------
In other news:

Soothing the symptoms of anxiety with graphene oxide

Graphene oxide inhibits post-traumatic stress disorder.

This study shows how graphene oxide can inhibit certain responses, such as anxiety, fear, etc. (which, just theorizing, may perhaps take away someone’s natural instinct to perceive danger or threats…) when injected into certain parts of the brain.

Which also begs the question… what happens when this material gets injected into other parts of the brain…

Graphene oxide is/was used in masks, which might explain some of the normies behaviour!

Last edited:

PassingTime

Pigeon
Orthodox

UK technology business G2O Water Technologies recently completed an equity funding round, with existing and new investors backing the business to accelerate growth.

G2O’s innovative graphene oxide coating products that reduce the cost and environmental impact of water treatment, have developed significant market traction, with a rapidly growing pipeline of opportunities across a broad range of sectors including industrial, oil & gas, food & beverage and domestic water filtration.

Interesting because the woman in the first post video mentioned that the quantum dots cannot distribute the control signals through an aqueous environment like the human body, which is why it must be absorbed in a hydrogel solution through the body, where the surrounding water won't cockblock it from expanding the graphene oxide content.