Role of graphene as a vaccine ingredient

Really thought this thread would take off, but guess more attention is needed to get your minds on detoxing and demagnetizing yourselves.

This guy is/was a doctor in Spain I think, and he is here telling people the best antioxidants for removing as much of this graphene oxide nanoparticle as possible:

The NAC and Glutathione check out, wonder why they're removing them from the shelves in stores?

Mrredsquare

Woodpecker
Really thought this thread would take off, but guess more attention is needed to get your minds on detoxing and demagnetizing yourselves.

This guy is/was a doctor in Spain I think, and he is here telling people the best antioxidants for removing as much of this graphene oxide nanoparticle as possible:

The NAC and Glutathione check out, wonder why they're removing them from the shelves in stores?
This has definitely got some truth in it.

I have recently been on a detox for the last 5 weeks and my energy levels have increased 50% and the brain fog that I was suffering with for years has all but gone.

I literally feel 10 years younger.

If anyone wants the protocol I used PM me.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

As an aside, some people have issues with sulfur-based compounds like NAC, because their sulfur-metabolism is deranged due to mercury toxicity. For those individuals, they'd have to sort the mercury problem first. Another thing that deranges normal sulfur metabolism is glyphosate. That's why the multiplicity of disease that comes from poisoning results in low glutathione levels. I haven't done much research but it appears graphite will behave similarly in terms of nuking the bodies detox pathways, so restoring sulfur metabolism and boosting glutathione could help.

Another thing I recall is that supplementing liposomal glutathione directly may inhibit natural endogenous production of glutathione. I know people who take it, but it may be best to boost it with NAC, ALA, and other compounds first.

When Graphene Oxide (GO) gets inside the blood forms biomolecular corona, which has the name and the shape that we are all so accustomed to seeing. The spike proteins they talk about must be bio-coronated proteins with GO nano-particles (NPs).

biomolecular-corona.gif

Graphene oxide touches blood: in vivo interactions of bio-coronated 2D materials​

Graphene oxide is the hot topic in biomedical and pharmaceutical research of the current decade. However, its complex interactions with human blood components complicate the transition from the promising in vitro results to clinical settings. Even though graphene oxide is made with the same atoms as our organs, tissues and cells, its bi-dimensional nature causes unique interactions with blood proteins and biological membranes and can lead to severe effects like thrombogenicity and immune cell activation. In this review, we will describe the journey of graphene oxide after injection into the bloodstream, from the initial interactions with plasma proteins to the formation of the “biomolecular corona”, and biodistribution. We will consider the link between the chemical properties of graphene oxide (and its functionalized/reduced derivatives), protein binding and in vivo response. We will also summarize data on biodistribution and toxicity in view of the current knowledge of the influence of the biomolecular corona on these processes. Our aim is to shed light on the unsolved problems regarding the graphene oxide corona to build the groundwork for the future development of drug delivery technology.

Get

When nanoparticles interact with human blood, a multitude of plasma components adsorb onto the surface of the nanoparticles, forming a biomolecular corona. Corona composition is known to be influenced by the chemical composition of nanoparticles. In contrast, the possible effects of variations in the human blood proteome between healthy individuals on the formation of the corona and its subsequent interactions with immune cells in blood are unknown.

Personalized Graphene Oxide-Protein Corona in the Human Plasma of Pancreatic Cancer Patients
The protein corona (PC) that forms around nanomaterials upon exposure to human biofluids (e.g., serum, plasma, cerebral spinal fluid etc.) is personalized, i.e., it depends on alterations of the human proteome as those occurring in several cancer types. This may relevant for early cancer detection when changes in concentration of typical biomarkers are often too low to be detected by blood tests. Among nanomaterials under development for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) testing, Graphene Oxide (GO) is regarded as one of the most promising ones due to its intrinsic properties and peculiar behavior in biological environments.

The goal of this giant test is obviously to determine the different interactions between the nanomaterials and the human biofluids.

Nanotoxicity of Graphene and Graphene Oxide

Graphene and its derivatives are promising candidates for important biomedical applications because of their versatility. The prospective use of graphene-based materials in a biological context requires a detailed comprehension of the toxicity of these materials. Moreover, due to the expanding applications of nanotechnology, human and environmental exposures to graphene-based nanomaterials are likely to increase in the future. Because of the potential risk factors associated with the manufacture and use of graphene-related materials, the number of nanotoxicological studies of these compounds has been increasing rapidly in the past decade. These studies have researched the effects of the nanostructural/biological interactions on different organizational levels of the living system, from biomolecules to animals. This review discusses recent results based on in vitro and in vivo cytotoxicity and genotoxicity studies of graphene-related materials and critically examines the methodologies employed to evaluate their toxicities. The environmental impact from the manipulation and application of graphene materials is also reported and discussed. Finally, this review presents mechanistic aspects of graphene toxicity in biological systems. More detailed studies aiming to investigate the toxicity of graphene-based materials and to properly associate the biological phenomenon with their chemical, structural, and morphological variations that result from several synthetic and processing possibilities are needed. Knowledge about graphene-based materials could ensure the safe application of this versatile material. Consequently, the focus of this review is to provide a source of inspiration for new nanotoxicological approaches for graphene-based materials.

I am starting to form an opinion that covid disease is in fact GO toxicity caused by poisoning us possibly through chemtrails, masks and now vaccines. Which is why COVID-19 results in a metallic taste in the mouth and magneto properties within the victim’s body. And induces the loss of smell and taste via increased mucus secretions.

Which is why 5G radiation from cell phone towers are in full-ahead installation to activate “COVID-19” from remote locations via graphene oxide response to the absorption band frequency of 5G microwave energy.

GO's complex interaction inside the body must be causing degradation of glutathione in living human cells. Which is why children don’t get covid - they have high levels of glutathione.

Last edited:
^ Hopfully Roosh or someone else with a solid bioengineering background could explore the post above. Sounds totally plausible.

I recall one Finnish guy talking about how vaxxed people hold a higher voltage than non vaxxed. Maybe the long term goal is to implement a chip that can run off millivolts and microampers?

Graphene oxide is extremely potent and strong in aerosols, hence the introduction of intranasal vaccines. I am pretty sure the narrative will swing towards their introduction very soon as an easy and convenient way to administer the poison. Above a certain frequency GO gets excited rapidly, thus disturbing the natural balance within the body. Biostatistician Ricardo Delgado and Dr. José Luis Sevillano from La Quinta Columna claim this frequency falls within the 5G band.

Stats

Woodpecker

Graphene comes to life best at around 40ghz perfectly in line with the new cell towers that came up in every city around the world during lockdown.

IMO this is the first non water based life form we have encountered. still in its infancy but its evolution should be about 20,000x that of biological life.

Stats

Woodpecker
Could it be that it's scannable?

I.e. they'll suddenly 'discover' a way to externally detect whether people have been vaxxed.

next step will be the quantom dot tatoos (probably this year or next after some major false flag event), after that we will get the end product (2023-2025) where the vax is injected (with a 10k prong micro hyperneedle ) together with the nano particles that connect to the cloud and contain the vax certifiacate, ditital ID and the crypto wallet that holds the cbdc your thoughts and movements will mine and that expire after a set time and can only be spent within a certain distance of your registered residence, and auto deleted if your social credit score drops.

Graphene comes to life best at around 40ghz perfectly in line with the new cell towers that came up in every city around the world during lockdown.

Dear Stats, thank you for your input, very valuable but would please name sources indicating GO's electronic absorption band? I have been unable to find one which I understand. Thanks.
-------------

Graphene is toxic, it is a chemical, a toxic chemical agent. Introduced in the organism in large quantities, it causes thrombi. It causes blood clots. We have all the scientific articles to back it up. It causes post inflammatory syndrome, it causes alteration of the immune system. And when the redox balance is broken, in the sense that there is less of the body’s own reserve glutathione than an introduced toxicant such as graphene oxide, it generates a collapse of the immune system and a cytokine storm. In other words, something very similar to the fashionable disease, isn’t it? “– Ricardo Delgado, Ph.D

Graphene Oxide or GO has been used before as an adjuvant in vaccines, and has been found in the flu vaccines, which might further explain the high numbers of deaths in Milan, Italy and other areas where people had received the flu vaccine in high numbers.

-------------

Now, although quite plausable, the trouble with the GO theory is that the only source so far is the Spanish lab, La Quinta Columna with two main figures - the biostatistician Ricardo Delgado and Dr. José Luis Sevillano. So anyone who can provide other sources confirming it or denying would greatly benefit this thread. Thank you.

The Pfizer poison under a microscope.

At the end of this video revealing the many active ingredients in the Pfizer serum, we see the rapid crystalline growth of the graphene oxide nanoparticles under microscopy. This is the new neural network governments want inside of everybody. It’s achieved through self-replication of the graphene oxide which is a programmable matter that establishes an artificial neural network or “operating system” as Moderna calls it, throughout your entire body.

Graphene oxide being superconductive will enable the synthetic neural network to connect you to the 5G grid, “Internet of Things” and to AI. This is for the ABSOLUTE subjugation of your mind, body and soul. Every soul has a unique energetic frequency signature which cannot be duplicated. Your DNA is the blueprint of your soul, whose energy radiates through every cell in your body.

The pharmaceutical cartel’s Covid-19 Democide is the ultimate rape and bondage of the human species. This biohacking technology is harnessing your soul’s energetic field to fuel it’s evil “operating system”. We must fight back or this may end in the total annihilation and enslavement of the human species. This is a biological attack.

PaulC

Robin

IMO this is the first non water based life form we have encountered. still in its infancy but its evolution should be about 20,000x that of biological life.
Fascinating. Perhaps the elites are looking at graphene as a way to extend their lifespans and are using the public as guinea pigs to work out the kinks. No doubt they would kill millions if it would grant them some measure of immortality.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
When Graphene Oxide (GO) gets inside the blood forms biomolecular corona, which has the name and the shape that we are all so accustomed to seeing. The spike proteins they talk about must be bio-coronated proteins with GO nano-particles (NPs).

biomolecular-corona.gif

Graphene oxide touches blood: in vivo interactions of bio-coronated 2D materials​

Get

Personalized Graphene Oxide-Protein Corona in the Human Plasma of Pancreatic Cancer Patients

The goal of this giant test is obviously to determine the different interactions between the nanomaterials and the human biofluids.

Nanotoxicity of Graphene and Graphene Oxide

I am starting to form an opinion that covid disease is in fact GO toxicity caused by poisoning us possibly through chemtrails, masks and now vaccines. Which is why COVID-19 results in a metallic taste in the mouth and magneto properties within the victim’s body. And induces the loss of smell and taste via increased mucus secretions.

Which is why 5G radiation from cell phone towers are in full-ahead installation to activate “COVID-19” from remote locations via graphene oxide response to the absorption band frequency of 5G microwave energy.

GO's complex interaction inside the body must be causing degradation of glutathione in living human cells. Which is why children don’t get covid - they have high levels of glutathione.
You're saying that we have been inundated with GO over time, and Covid-19 is just a manifestation of an interaction between cell tower EMF and the nanoparticle? How is it that one acquires immunity to that? I would assume persistent activation of this GO would just cause death. It seems like people are recovering and developing some immunity to Covid. From personal experience though I can attest to the metallic smell.

Also - can people shed the graphene oxides? I bet this stuff is everywhere, from masks to swabs.

Last edited:

Can you show me a place on earth has 40ghz 5G antennas? All the installations I know of are up to 26ghz. Most are up to 6ghz, and are simply using the old LTE bands with a new base station.

Stats

Woodpecker
Can you show me a place on earth has 40ghz 5G antennas? All the installations I know of are up to 26ghz. Most are up to 6ghz, and are simply using the old LTE bands with a new base station.
it is my understanding that all the 5g antenas from the last 2 years are capable of transmitting up to 300ghz though officially they are not using those bands yet. very hard to tell what is really going on in reality vs officially. there are no commercially available emf meters that measure over 6ghz. the towers are also cabled to provide far greater power to the antenas than any official use would require.

You're saying that we have been inundated with GO over time, and Covid-19 is just a manifestation of an interaction between cell tower EMF and the nanoparticle? How is it that one acquires immunity to that? I would assume persistent activation of this GO would just cause death. It seems like people are recovering and developing some immunity to Covid. From personal experience though I can attest to the metallic smell.

Also - can people shed the graphene oxides? I bet this stuff is everywhere, from masks to swabs.

All I know is that covid is caused by a toxin not a virus. Graphene oxide is a very strong contender to be that toxin. The EU and other have invested billions into GO research (graphene-flagship.eu).

The so called immunity to covid is a slightly misleading term. Let me explain. There's only one disease and it is called intoxication.

The initial intoxication is always acute and most severe but with time to body gets numb and "it gets used to being poisoned" as the nervous system gets worn out. The body develops tolerance towards toxins. Which is why for example when you light a cigarette for the first time it is so revolting but with time you get used to it and even like it. That's the first phase of intoxication - enervation.

I don't know what exactly jabbed people shed but I don't exclude the possibility. Nano-GO is a durable material and can be anywhere. I would imagine the body will try to get rid of it (if it can), that's why sharing a toilet with a jabbed person is most dangerous.
It's what caused my vertigo (I guess) I did some work for an old jabbed lady and she asked to fix her toilet.

Graphene is also used in geoengineering. So they must have been spraying with the planes.

Ice Nucleation Activity of Graphene and Graphene Oxides

Drewinflag

Chicken
In case people wondered why the heck they had to do very invasive nasal test. It was another mind programming tactic to prepare us for this. They'll be introducing intranasal vaccines with graphene oxide nanoparticles.

Intranasal influenza vaccine enhances immune response and offers broad protection

Date: May 3, 2021

----------------------------
In other news:

Soothing the symptoms of anxiety with graphene oxide

This study shows how graphene oxide can inhibit certain responses, such as anxiety, fear, etc. (which, just theorizing, may perhaps take away someone’s natural instinct to perceive danger or threats…) when injected into certain parts of the brain.

Which also begs the question… what happens when this material gets injected into other parts of the brain…

Graphene oxide is/was used in masks, which might explain some of the normies behaviour!
That could also explain why just putting a scarf or bandanna up isn't good enough. Nothing less than the official, blue, hospital face diaper will do!