Role of graphene as a vaccine ingredient

Padouk

Kingfisher
It'd be useful if any members in the USA try to see if the meat they buy is magnetic.

-------------

GO is being used in packaging too.

Graphene Oxide in Food Packaging

Compared to other processes towards forming gelatin biopolymers, GO nanosheets enabled a much simpler and more environmentally friendly route, which resulted in a biodegradable polymer that was effective against common bacteria including E. coli and S. aureus.

Last edited:

Padouk

Kingfisher
Edible electronics.

If they can't get the chip/barcode into you through the vaccine, they can do it via the food.
Yet another reason why growing your won becomes paramount for survival.

kingtufti

Sparrow
There's an interview out there with that MILF Dr consultant who discovered GO in the jabs going deeper into what it could do...

She says it could self-assemble into single atom thick tubes up to 30cm long, that could be a device coupled with something sinister in the boosters...

CRAZY!

She needs to listen more to the likes of David Walliams and Lenny Henry... it's for your protection sugar-tits!

Since you seem to be "cutting edge" regarding "Vaccine theory".... I will share this Video also. Make up your mind, this is a DEEP level of explanation.... connecting the "unholy trinity" parts. To be honest Im not sure if I can believe this Video, it seems far fetched. But maybe you will see value in it.... I guess nobody provided such a deep explanation so far.
Rise of The 5G Beast | Dr. Gene Kim

Would be glad to hear some response and examination :)!

Padouk

Kingfisher
Since you seem to be "cutting edge" regarding "Vaccine theory".... I will share this Video also. Make up your mind, this is a DEEP level of explanation.... connecting the "unholy trinity" parts. To be honest Im not sure if I can believe this Video, it seems far fetched. But maybe you will see value in it.... I guess nobody provided such a deep explanation so far.
Rise of The 5G Beast | Dr. Gene Kim

Would be glad to hear some response and examination :)!

Can you give us a summary?

Can you give us a summary?
Combination of biology, technology and the "demonic".... With 5G/ 6G you might be able to gain access to something techological, which is demonic and opens demonic portals. Kinda like the satanic "holy spirit". AI from the spiritual realm so to say. Schwab wrote about "internet of things".... Through such advanced technology you could open spiritual doors, connected to biology... Kind of Tranhusmanism. Truly incredible sermon.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Combination of biology, technology and the "demonic".... With 5G/ 6G you might be able to gain access to something techological, which is demonic and opens demonic portals. Kinda like the satanic "holy spirit". AI from the spiritual realm so to say. Schwab wrote about "internet of things".... Through such advanced technology you could open spiritual doors, connected to biology... Kind of Tranhusmanism. Truly incredible sermon.

Thank you!

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
The transhumanist part of this whole plot probably is the most difficult to grasp, certainly it was for me. It sounds so ridiculous and sci-fi to realize that one of their core wishes is to merge man with machines and AI. But it is a crucial part of the agenda we're heading to.

Grow Bag

Pelican
The new symptom that I'm having is a metallic taste and numbness in my nose, which I still have to a lesser degree. I should add that I'm around the double jabbed a lot and also that the symptoms started after I quit snus nicotine bags.
What's interesting is that a metallic taste in the mouth is now a listed CV19 symptom, yet I've not been around anyone with CV19, only the vaxxed and had a metallic taste for weeks. In fact whenever I walk along the corridor where the vaxxed walk, it comes back. In a video a guy was saying that many are saying they get a metallic taste is get a metallic taste seconds after the clot shot. So my conclusion is that shedding is real, but his being shed is the mystery.

Last edited:

Padouk

Kingfisher

Great find about the DMSO. It is an organic solvent and I use it from time to time (usually topically). It could be the reason why I am the only person I know who hasn't had of the so called covid disease. Viruses are solvents too so I guess the DMSO did their job instead.

And it is even confirmed in official studies like this one

Dispersion of graphene

Several solvents have been identified as being particularly good at dispersing graphene in particular: NMP, DMSO and DMF

Another antidote for graphene (covid) poisoning is humic acid.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Wife's collegue got vaxed with Coronvac (the chinese one), two days ok.

Absolutely legit this stuff about magnets in them, hes posted vids on his IG of spoons and a fork sitting snugly on it. This apparently lasted about 24 hours after injection, now not.

He's (obviously) not anti vax, and seems to find it all mildly amusing, chuckling away in the vids, which blows my mind.

Whatever the hell they're putting in this junk, there's mischief behind it for sure.

Prores

Sparrow
Orthodox
Where did you get DMSO?

You can get pharmaceutical grade DMSO on amazon or any number of online stores- do some reading up on how to use it beforehand. You can make yourself very sick with it and I can potentially multiply the effects of other things you take. I took DMSO the same day as pine pollen extract and I thought I was going to die... don’t recommend it.

Padouk

Kingfisher
You can get pharmaceutical grade DMSO on amazon or any number of online stores- do some reading up on how to use it beforehand. You can make yourself very sick with it and I can potentially multiply the effects of other things you take. I took DMSO the same day as pine pollen extract and I thought I was going to die... don’t recommend it.

It is true DMSO enhances the performance of any medication or supplements, herbs you currently take. By rubbing or wiping DMSO onto your skin, it will rapidly be absorbed into your blood. Effectively, your skin eats it for you (bypassing the digestive system).

Prores

Sparrow
Orthodox
It is true DMSO enhances the performance of any medication or supplements, herbs you currently take. By rubbing or wiping DMSO onto your skin, it will rapidly be absorbed into your blood. Effectively, your skin eats it for you (bypassing the digestive system).

Yeah that I’m aware of, I think I just underestimated the half life of it. Glad I didn’t know about DMSO in my party days.

And to be clear, I’m not the researcher from the article I linked above.