Role of graphene as a vaccine ingredient

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
Really thought this thread would take off, but guess more attention is needed to get your minds on detoxing and demagnetizing yourselves.

This guy is/was a doctor in Spain I think, and he is here telling people the best antioxidants for removing as much of this graphene oxide nanoparticle as possible:

The NAC and Glutathione check out, wonder why they're removing them from the shelves in stores?
How long shelf life does NAC have?

How long shelf life does NAC have?
There are some times given here, the first one says around two-months (of course if its in a cupboard in an environment without excessive heat and moisture it will last longer. Another talks about it being a derivative of L-cysteine, an amino acid with a short shelf-life itself so NAC extends it. You could put some in airtight jars and store them longer, the one I got from nootropicsdepot has lasted me over 3 months already, so I may do that.

https://www.consumerlab.com/answers...Answer:,longer, without spoiling or degrading.

https://www.ilifelink.com/n-acetylcysteine_nac_is_no_gamble.html

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
So it's not a solution, they can cut the supply and in 3 months we'll need something else. Maybe the ability to find milk thistle in the wild will be the only solution.

Padouk

Kingfisher
How do you use DMSO and humic acid properly?

It was discussed earlier in this thread.

DMSO, you rub it on your skin, thus it goes directly into the blood. Make sure the area is clean and you do not take any medications or strong supps, herbs, etc as it amplifies their effect. The humic acid is just in a pill which you take as recommended on the packaging.

But as usual you make sure you read different sources and make up your own mind.

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
There is Graphene in Anti-Biotic (Flucloxacillin) capsules here in the UK, which are given out like candy for most infections/inflammations.

There was a video sent to me on Telegram (I can't upload it my apologies). So I checked myself today with an old pack and I had from about 5 years ago. I used 2 strong magnets and lo and behold the exact same thing happened.

They stuck to the magnets and when I dissolved the outer capsule in hot water in a glass I could move the Graphene.

They've have been poisoning us for so long - pure evil.

Padouk

Kingfisher
There is Graphene in Anti-Biotic (Flucloxacillin) capsules here in the UK, which are given out like candy for most infections/inflammations.

There was a video sent to me on Telegram (I can't upload it my apologies). So I checked myself today with an old pack and I had from about 5 years ago. I used 2 strong magnets and lo and behold the exact same thing happened.

They stuck to the magnets and when I dissolved the outer capsule in hot water in a glass I could move the Graphene.

They've have been poisoning us for so long - pure evil.

Thank you for doing the experiment. I saw the video yesterday.

Also

Graphene Oxide in Food Packaging

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
This is nuts... transhumanism predicted in 1990... one world order... war on cash... neuralink... satanic 666 agenda... and more.

All before David Icke even started talking about all this stuff.

I'm guessing only an insider could have known that much 31 years ago.

Maybe his conscience got the better of him and he published a warning:

Well H.G. Wells wrote books with titles such as The open conspiracy and The New World Order in the 20s and 30s, so in the 90s it was well possible to form the puzzle pieces together. Another example is the Dr. Day tapes in the 60s which talked about many trends we see today, like the internet and transgenderism, but also things like that human babies will be born through technology and labs in the future, not through procreation (just like Huxley, who's novel Brave new world is a real representation of what the future dystopia will look like).

The ''funny'' thing is that when you dive into the works of the elite you hear Icke and Jones speaking in your head. All the words they say are exactly from the works of themselves. Yes, they write down their plans decades ahead.

Check this out for Dr. Day. Youtube hides it as you won't find it with a normal query, but I know the link:

sarmaticus

Sparrow
Orthodox
Yes, it sounds that way. Also to generate crypto using bodily activities.

CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

Here's also the patent directly on google.

Padouk

Kingfisher
The following article is from 2018.

Graphene and 5G Technology Combined

5G technology cannot simply be scaled up from previous technology to meet the demands of high-speed communications of the future – it needs an enabling technology. Enter monolayer graphene. By late 2017, a research team at Chalmers University in Sweden had developed a method of combining graphene flexibility with terahertz detection so as to make it possible to connect the Internet of Things (IoT), via high-bandwidth technologies available in 5G.