Role of graphene as a vaccine ingredient

Mountaineer

Banned
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
Really thought this thread would take off, but guess more attention is needed to get your minds on detoxing and demagnetizing yourselves.

This guy is/was a doctor in Spain I think, and he is here telling people the best antioxidants for removing as much of this graphene oxide nanoparticle as possible:

The NAC and Glutathione check out, wonder why they're removing them from the shelves in stores?

How long shelf life does NAC have?

How long shelf life does NAC have?
There are some times given here, the first one says around two-months (of course if its in a cupboard in an environment without excessive heat and moisture it will last longer. Another talks about it being a derivative of L-cysteine, an amino acid with a short shelf-life itself so NAC extends it. You could put some in airtight jars and store them longer, the one I got from nootropicsdepot has lasted me over 3 months already, so I may do that.

https://www.consumerlab.com/answers...Answer:,longer, without spoiling or degrading.

https://www.ilifelink.com/n-acetylcysteine_nac_is_no_gamble.html

Mountaineer

Banned
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
So it's not a solution, they can cut the supply and in 3 months we'll need something else. Maybe the ability to find milk thistle in the wild will be the only solution.

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
How do you use DMSO and humic acid properly?

It was discussed earlier in this thread.

DMSO, you rub it on your skin, thus it goes directly into the blood. Make sure the area is clean and you do not take any medications or strong supps, herbs, etc as it amplifies their effect. The humic acid is just in a pill which you take as recommended on the packaging.

But as usual you make sure you read different sources and make up your own mind.

Mrredsquare

Ostrich
Other Christian
There is Graphene in Anti-Biotic (Flucloxacillin) capsules here in the UK, which are given out like candy for most infections/inflammations.

There was a video sent to me on Telegram (I can't upload it my apologies). So I checked myself today with an old pack and I had from about 5 years ago. I used 2 strong magnets and lo and behold the exact same thing happened.

They stuck to the magnets and when I dissolved the outer capsule in hot water in a glass I could move the Graphene.

They've have been poisoning us for so long - pure evil.

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
There is Graphene in Anti-Biotic (Flucloxacillin) capsules here in the UK, which are given out like candy for most infections/inflammations.

There was a video sent to me on Telegram (I can't upload it my apologies). So I checked myself today with an old pack and I had from about 5 years ago. I used 2 strong magnets and lo and behold the exact same thing happened.

They stuck to the magnets and when I dissolved the outer capsule in hot water in a glass I could move the Graphene.

They've have been poisoning us for so long - pure evil.

Thank you for doing the experiment. I saw the video yesterday.

Also

Graphene Oxide in Food Packaging

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
This is nuts... transhumanism predicted in 1990... one world order... war on cash... neuralink... satanic 666 agenda... and more.

All before David Icke even started talking about all this stuff.

I'm guessing only an insider could have known that much 31 years ago.

Maybe his conscience got the better of him and he published a warning:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
This is nuts... transhumanism predicted in 1990... one world order... war on cash... neuralink... satanic 666 agenda... and more.

All before David Icke even started talking about all this stuff.

I'm guessing only an insider could have known that much 31 years ago.

Maybe his conscience got the better of him and he published a warning:

Well H.G. Wells wrote books with titles such as The open conspiracy and The New World Order in the 20s and 30s, so in the 90s it was well possible to form the puzzle pieces together. Another example is the Dr. Day tapes in the 60s which talked about many trends we see today, like the internet and transgenderism, but also things like that human babies will be born through technology and labs in the future, not through procreation (just like Huxley, who's novel Brave new world is a real representation of what the future dystopia will look like).

The ''funny'' thing is that when you dive into the works of the elite you hear Icke and Jones speaking in your head. All the words they say are exactly from the works of themselves. Yes, they write down their plans decades ahead.

Check this out for Dr. Day. Youtube hides it as you won't find it with a normal query, but I know the link:

sarmaticus

Robin
Orthodox
Yes, it sounds that way. Also to generate crypto using bodily activities.

CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA

Here's also the patent directly on google.

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
The following article is from 2018.

Graphene and 5G Technology Combined

5G technology cannot simply be scaled up from previous technology to meet the demands of high-speed communications of the future – it needs an enabling technology. Enter monolayer graphene. By late 2017, a research team at Chalmers University in Sweden had developed a method of combining graphene flexibility with terahertz detection so as to make it possible to connect the Internet of Things (IoT), via high-bandwidth technologies available in 5G.

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
An extremely well detailed and referenced research into the role of graphene in the jabs. A must read.

GRAPHENE OXIDE & NANO-ROUTER CIRCUITRY IN COVID VACCINES: UNCOVERING THE TRUE PURPOSE OF THESE MANDATORY TOXIC INJECTIONS

na2.jpg

In the first place, it should be borne in mind that graphene and its derivatives, graphene oxide (GO) and carbon nanotubes (CNT), are part of the components of vaccines, according to what has already been stated in this blog. The properties of graphene are exceptional from the physical point of view, but also thermodynamic, electronic, mechanical and magnetic. Its characteristics allow its use as a superconductor, electromagnetic wave absorbing material (microwave EM), emitter, signal receiver, quantum antenna, which makes it possible to create advanced electronics on a nano and micrometric scale. Such is the case, that it is the fundamental nanomaterial for the development of nano-biomedicine (Mitragotri, S .; Anderson, DG; Chen, X .; Chow, EK; Ho, D .; Kabanov, AV; Xu, C. 2015 ), nano-communication networks (Kumar, MR 2019), new drug delivery therapies (Yu, J .; Zhang, Y .; Yan, J .; Kahkoska, AR; Gu, Z. 2018) and treatments against cancer (Huang, G .; Huang, H. 2018) and the neurological treatment of neurodegenerative diseases (John, AA; Subramanian, AP; Vellayappan, MV; Balaji, A .; Mohandas, H .; Jaganathan, SK 2015 ). However, all the benefits aside, the scientific literature is very clear regarding the health implications for the human body. It is well known that graphene (G), graphene oxide (GO) and other derivatives such as carbon nanotubes (CNT) are toxic in almost all their forms, causing mutagenesis, cell death (apoptosis), release of free radicals, lung toxicity , bilateral pneumonia, genotoxicity or DNA damage, inflammation, immunosuppression, damage to the nervous system, the circulatory, endocrine, reproductive, and urinary systems, which can cause anaphylactic death and multi-organ dysfunction, see page “Damages and toxicity of graphene oxide” and from “Damage and toxicity of carbon-graphene nanotubes“.

Second, graphene is a radio-modulable nanomaterial, capable of absorbing electromagnetic waves and multiplying radiation, acting as a nano-antenna, or a signal repeater (Chen, Y .; Fu, X .; Liu, L .; Zhang , Y .; Cao, L .; Yuan, D .; Liu, P. 2019).

sarmaticus

Robin
Orthodox
An extremely well detailed and referenced research into the role of graphene in the jabs. A must read.

GRAPHENE OXIDE & NANO-ROUTER CIRCUITRY IN COVID VACCINES: UNCOVERING THE TRUE PURPOSE OF THESE MANDATORY TOXIC INJECTIONS

na2.jpg
So the bots have TCAM tables for fast IP lookups, for super fast routing decisions, etc., just like Cisco multilayer switches and other networking equipment out there.
I suppose they're all IoT enabled 'devices' with all having dynamic IPv6 and static MAC addresses (where OUI is not of Cisco or Apple but Pfizer) now.
-----------------
TCAM (ternary content-addressable memory) is a specialized type of high-speed memory that searches its entire contents in a single clock cycle. The term “ternary” refers to the memory's ability to store and query data using three different inputs: 0, 1 and X.

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian

Wireless nanocommunication networks for nanotechnology in the human body

Feedback​

1. In accordance with the above, wireless nanocommunication networks are essential to operate the ecosystem of graphene-based sensors in the human body, in order to modulate and transfer data and information. GQD graphene quantum dots, graphene fractal nano-antennas, and swimmers or graphene nanoribbons, observed in blood samples from vaccinated people, are referred to in scientific literature as nanodes, nanosensors, nanocontrollers, nanorouters, and nano gateway interfaces. . This verifies the presence of graphene-based nanowires in people inoculated with the vaccines.

1. It has been demonstrated that the components of the nanoregrid are communicated through the effect of signal propagation, using the nanoelectromagnetic communication method, although it cannot be completely ruled out that molecular nanocommunication is being used, also used for neuromodulation purposes. optogenetics, according to the scientific literature consulted. In the context of nanoelectromagnetic communication, the appropriate Terahertz band is in the range (0.1 ─ 10.0 THz). A range of (0.1 ─ 4 THz) is defined to penetrate the barrier of human skin. For signal propagation through the blood and gases resident in the lungs, the range is (0.01 ─ 0.96 THz). This ensures that signals transmitted from outside (e.g. 5G cell masts and mobile phones), they can interact with the nano-networks present inside the body of people inoculated with the c0r0n @ v | rus vaccines.

1. It has been demonstrated that the components of the nanowire can be programmed, not only by the physical characteristics and functional distribution of its layers in GQD graphene quantum dots or similar, but also by being capable of receiving and transmitting TS-OOK signals with which they encode. data packets and headers with binary codes 0 and 1, in accordance with the communication protocols of the IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers). The electro-optical-magnetic properties of graphene make it possible to create simple computer programs for its operation and functionalities in the human body. The most probable applications of these programs, in the context presented here, is the administration of drugs (extensively cited in all the articles consulted) and neuromodulation,by overcoming the blood-brain barrier and depositing graphene nanodes in neuronal tissue. Nor can we rule out the possibility of inferring the functioning of muscles such as the heart, which could explain symptoms of arrhythmias, inflammation and heart attacks. However, this aspect is being analyzed to confirm the hypothesis.

1. It has been shown that nanogrids with graphene quantum dots and other derivatives are used for many different purposes and applications, including the monitoring of the human body and its main organs, with all that that entails, especially neuronal activity and the nervous system. central. For this objective, molecular communication is postulated as the most appropriate, due to its ability to measure the charge of electrons in neurotransmitters, with which it is possible to determine such relevant aspects as the sensation of pain, happiness, reward, conditioning, stimuli. , learning, addiction, etc. There have also been direct addresses to the use of these technologies in the monitoring of plants, crops and ultimately the agricultural sector, which confirms the hypothesis of the introduction of graphene in plants through fertilizers and phytosanitary products, as had already been warned in this blog.

1. It has been demonstrated that all nanoregrid inoculated through vaccines, is composed of nanodes that operate, either in the hierarchical topology mode (in which case the quantum dots of graphene and other elements found, transmit information from bottom to top to nanorouters or nanocontrollers), or in the non-hierarchical topology mode that implies that graphene components are autonomous in the recording of data and signals, their transmission, activation and programming.

1. It has been shown that graphene nanodevice nanowires operate with data protocols and MAC addresses, which necessarily implies MAC protocols (already widely cited in this post), with which the sending node of the electromagnetic signals is identified with the data. obtained through graphene nanosensors (call it graphene quantum dots) and the recipient, see the header of the data packets in Figure 10. Therefore, it is evident that the phenomenon of the MAC addresses of vaccinated people, which appear at the activating the search for Bluetooth devices on the mobile phone, is a real phenomenon, which demonstrates in itself the presence of a nano-network that transmits data and information from its carrier and receives signals, for the operation of the nanodes and biosensors provided in said network.

1. To abstract the concept, people inoculated with the misnamed c0r0n @ v | rus vaccine would have installed the necessary hardware for their remote and wireless control without knowing it, being identified with a MAC address, which allows differentiating the transmission of data from some individuals to others. The TS-OOK protocol can transmit the headers of data packets in a similar way to how the client / server communication model would on the Internet. The data sent with the MAC identifier of each person is probably received by their mobile phone and sent through the Internet to a server with a massive database, for management and administration with Big-Data and Artificial Intelligence techniques. the necessary hardware for their remote and wireless control, being identified with a MAC address,which allows differentiating the transmission of data from one individual to another. The TS-OOK protocol can transmit the headers of data packets in a similar way to how the client / server communication model would on the Internet. The data sent with the MAC identifier of each person is probably received by their mobile phone and sent through the Internet to a server with a massive database, for management and administration with Big-Data and Artificial Intelligence techniques. the necessary hardware for their remote and wireless control, being identified with a MAC address, which allows differentiating the transmission of data from one individual to another.The TS-OOK protocol can transmit the headers of data packets in a similar way to how the client / server communication model would on the Internet. The data sent with the MAC identifier of each person is probably received by their mobile phone and sent through the Internet to a server with a massive database, for management and administration with Big-Data and Artificial Intelligence techniques. the headers of data packets in a similar way to how the client / server communication model would on the Internet. The data sent with the MAC identifier of each person is probably received by their mobile phone and sent through the Internet to a server with a massive database, for management and administration with Big-Data and Artificial Intelligence techniques.The TS-OOK protocol can transmit the headers of data packets in a similar way to how the client / server communication model would on the Internet.

1. The data sent with the MAC identifier of each person is probably received by their mobile phone and sent through the Internet to a server with a massive database, for management and administration with Big-Data and Artificial Intelligence techniques. For its management and administration with Big -Data and Artificial Intelligence techniques for its management and administration with Big-Data and Artificial Intelligence techniques.for management and administration with Big-Data and Artificial Intelligence techniques. for its management and administration with Big-Data and Artificial Intelligence techniques. for its management and administration with Big-Data and Artificial Intelligence techniques.for management and administration with Big-Data and Artificial Intelligence techniques. for its management and administration with Big-Data and Artificial Intelligence techniques. for its management and administration with Big-Data and Artificial Intelligence techniques.

Last edited: