Roosh Hour #58 – New Year’s Eve With Dr. E Michael Jones

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
For those who didn't watch, what analogy and beach question exactly?
Logos is analogous to the different moon phases. Thanks to the observer's perspective it sometimes appears to be just a tiny sliver, almost gone. But the moon is still there, always has been and always will be.

The elites of this world are like the people that sit on a beach wishing there was no one else there but them. And then scheming to wipe out the other beach users.

It was a great interview Roosh. Andrew Torba approves.

gab.JPG

Peacock
Gold Member
He gets way more hate than me. Just mentioning him on my Twitter stirs them up.

As the leading intellectual proponent of Logos in the world today, and generally speaking the greatest living Christian intellectual in the anglosphere, he is going to be a big target.

What makes him more dangerous is that he has relied on brick and mortar publishing tools and his work and ideas cannot be shut down by (((GAFA))). So you're going to see an organized smear campaign against him on message boards and social media.

Great interview. "We're being punished for being uppity against the elites by electing Trump and pushing back" sums 2020 up beautifully. While I have long term Christian optimism in terms of God ultimately being in control and working things out, I can't say the same in terms of things going back to warm and peachy normalcy in the short term. I possibly hope I'm wrong, but I doubt 2021 is going to be an optimistic sunshine, rainbows and unicorns opposite year from 2020. Rather, I think that "the ride" that got started in late 2020 is just getting started.

I once tried to comfort myself with the knowledge that humanity has been through far worse things in the past that elicited cries of the end of days being near and pulled through (i.e. bubonic plague, 30 years war, Spanish Flu, etc.) However, I then realized that the level of our technological/information interconnectedess and world government dependence is on an unprecedented level that allows for a lot more to happen. Things like a glorified cold/flu being turned into a worldwide crisis "plague" for the purpose of controlling the masses, or even be a beta test run for further control.

Nevertheless, I do agree that strife and tribulation can definitely be for the long-term good. I believe that Biden/Harris stealing the election, as well as the further rise of the Democrat Party, should they win the House and Senate in the Georgia runoffs, could have the positive effect of snapping a lot of Christians and Conservatives out of Trump idolatry and general political idolatry. There's going to be a lot more turning to God should the modern Democrat Party ascend to such a level of power. Especially as their mask of moderacy is falling day by day:

https://notthebee.com/article/congr...dered-terms-like-father-mother-son-and-sister

I must say I was surprised to learn more about Dr. Fauci. I had already completely lost respect for him when he tried to blatantly and pathetically artfully dodge and play dumb his way out of condemning the BLM riots for COVID spreading:

But I had no idea that he was also linked to abominable things during the AIDS issue of the 80s. I was shocked to say the least,

The only thing I respectfully disagree with is that "Communism was never a threat." On the contrary, the fact that we did not deal with it far harsher back when we had the chance is part of the reason why we're in the mess we're in, in the first place.

I also find myself balking a bit at the concept of Christianity not being "revolutionary" or at least not standing up for itself. One of the reasons why the Left has been running roughshod over us for decades, is because while we try to play "fair" and "by the rules" (like how our response to the election steal so far has been to try to go through the court systems) the Left is willing to do whatever it takes to win (violence, intimidation, culture wars, etc.)

I'm not saying we should stoop to their level of evil, but there is going to come a time where we're going to need to stand up and say "No more!" and go Shamgar on these people with an Ox Goad (or a Donkey jaw, if you're more of a Samson.)

Great interview. "We're being punished for being uppity against the elites by electing Trump and pushing back" sums 2020 up beautifully. While I have long term Christian optimism in terms of God ultimately being in control and working things out, I can't say the same in terms of things going back to warm and peachy normalcy in the short term. I possibly hope I'm wrong, but I doubt 2021 is going to be an optimistic sunshine, rainbows and unicorns opposite year from 2020. Rather, I think that "the ride" that got started in late 2020 is just getting started.

I once tried to comfort myself with the knowledge that humanity has been through far worse things in the past that elicited cries of the end of days being near and pulled through (i.e. bubonic plague, 30 years war, Spanish Flu, etc.) However, I then realized that the level of our technological/information interconnectedess and world government dependence is on an unprecedented level that allows for a lot more to happen. Things like a glorified cold/flu being turned into a worldwide crisis "plague" for the purpose of controlling the masses, or even be a beta test run for further control.

Nevertheless, I do agree that strife and tribulation can definitely be for the long-term good. I believe that Biden/Harris stealing the election, as well as the further rise of the Democrat Party, should they win the House and Senate in the Georgia runoffs, could have the positive effect of snapping a lot of Christians and Conservatives out of Trump idolatry and general political idolatry. There's going to be a lot more turning to God should the modern Democrat Party ascend to such a level of power. Especially as their mask of moderacy is falling day by day:

https://notthebee.com/article/congr...dered-terms-like-father-mother-son-and-sister

I must say I was surprised to learn more about Dr. Fauci. I had already completely lost respect for him when he tried to blatantly and pathetically artfully dodge and play dumb his way out of condemning the BLM riots for COVID spreading:

But I had no idea that he was also linked to abominable things during the AIDS issue of the 80s. I was shocked to say the least,

The only thing I respectfully disagree with is that "Communism was never a threat." On the contrary, the fact that we did not deal with it far harsher back when we had the chance is part of the reason why we're in the mess we're in, in the first place.

I also find myself balking a bit at the concept of Christianity not being "revolutionary" or at least not standing up for itself. One of the reasons why the Left has been running roughshod over us for decades, is because while we try to play "fair" and "by the rules" (like how our response to the election steal so far has been to try to go through the court systems) the Left is willing to do whatever it takes to win (violence, intimidation, culture wars, etc.)

I'm not saying we should stoop to their level of evil, but there is going to come a time where we're going to need to stand up and say "No more!" and go Shamgar on these people with an Ox Goad (or a Donkey jaw, if you're more of a Samson.)
Very well said.

Lavabis Me

Sparrow

I also find myself balking a bit at the concept of Christianity not being "revolutionary" or at least not standing up for itself.
On the Communism item, I think EMJ means as an economic system, it wasn't much of a threat. There was no way a command economy would have any chance of taking root in America. What's coming now is more like Fascism, a Gov-Corp subversion of our constitutional protections. It's the (((Godlessness))) and the (((control))) aspect that makes it feel like the Bolsheviks all over again.

On Christianity not being revolutionary, you have to tightly define that term: it is a rebellion against order, not a failure to resist evil. I think what he's saying is that when you fight against order, even bad order, you can unleash unforeseen worse evils. The American Revolution against King George emboldened the French Revolution against King Louis, which set the gears in motion that eventually ended Monarchy as a political system. Catholic political power in the world has been in retreat ever since.

Lavabis Me

Sparrow
I interview Dr. E Michael Jones about the events of 2020. We talk about the coronavirus agenda, Black Lives Matter, the Great Reset, the Presidential election, maintaining Christian faith in times of hardship, the Logos of history, and a lot more. Visit Dr. Jones’ web site.
One of the best interviews of EMJ. I think the secret is to have a handful of questions and a general direction you want to take the interview, and then get out of the way and let EMJ do his thing. Excellent!

On the Communism item, I think EMJ means as an economic system, it wasn't much of a threat. There was no way a command economy would have any chance of taking root in America. What's coming now is more like Fascism, a Gov-Corp subversion of our constitutional protections. It's the (((Godlessness))) and the (((control))) aspect that makes it feel like the Bolsheviks all over again.

On Christianity not being revolutionary, you have to tightly define that term: it is a rebellion against order, not a failure to resist evil. I think what he's saying is that when you fight against order, even bad order, you can unleash unforeseen worse evils. The American Revolution against King George emboldened the French Revolution against King Louis, which set the gears in motion that eventually ended Monarchy as a political system. Catholic political power in the world has been in retreat ever since.

On the Communism issue, I have to respectfully disagree. It's not just an economic system, but comes packaged with a full blown underlying philosophical system, of which we are starting to see increasing in influence within the ever more radicalized Democrat Party, as well as various social institutions. As for Communism never taking root economically in the United States, never say never. Russia was once a monarchy, and all it took was the perfect storm for it to fall to this rotten system for decades. Keep in mind, there is a disturbing amount of youth unironically calling for both ideological and economic Communism. The way the United States is going, I see more than likely two possibilities: either the Left oversteps it's bounds one too many times, incites the Right to snap, and plunges us into a Civil War with results similar to the Spanish Civil War, or we slowly but surely plunge further and further into peak Leftism due to widespread demoralization and complacency. Followed by a Soviet style collapse, with a Putin-like strongman taking the reigns. Or we may end up limping along for a long time like China has managed to do, who knows? The Democrat Party is certainly in bed with the CCP, and has been clearly taking cues form them in such things as BigTech censorship.

As for your tighter definition of Revolution: I definitely see where you are coming from, it makes perfect sense, and I find myself mostly agreeing with you. I do still have some misgivings to work out, which could be on me.

Last edited: