Roosh Hour #68 – Hard Times

Mr Gee

Sparrow
I first time I camped out in the Australian Bush (in a cheap tent) I Was terrified, the wild life is loud and scary. But yes, if you have some money and good kit it is a paradise. The last 10 years I’ve lived here have been the best of my life. Trouble is most great places like the video are usually packed with people with the same idea especially now with everyone unable to leave the country.

DelMarMisty

Robin
Woman
Orthodox
I first time I camped out in the Australian Bush (in a cheap tent) I Was terrified, the wild life is loud and scary. But yes, if you have some money and good kit it is a paradise. The last 10 years I’ve lived here have been the best of my life. Trouble is most great places like the video are usually packed with people with the same idea especially now with everyone unable to leave the country.
This makes me feel a little better. I am in such despair, I really want to live in Europe but I am unable to for many reasons. It's mostly the people really get to me. The accents, the PC culture, passive aggressive anglo speak etc.

Last edited:

DelMarMisty

Robin
Woman
Orthodox
Maybe you should make a little compromise with Australia.
Never been here myself, but is Australia really so bad place to live?
Look at these videos below. It is a paradise for many, and even when I understand that any video could be staged, hyped, faked to look cool, the truth is that Australia is a vast country with great nature, seashore, ocean. (these things created God, not fallen humans, that's why they are still great)

Living with aliens under lockdown is hard anywhere I know, but isn't it possible for you Australians to escape sometimes, even for a couple of days somewhere like that guy in the video?
Just pack a tent, take food and a dog, get an old car, and leave the city for a weekend to restore the sense of sanity in life.

You wouldn't believe how renewed you'll be after some time spent in nature just with stars above your head and the sound of trees, sea, wind.
Society is sick and infected with a sinful lifestyle, that's why living in modern society is mostly just suffering.

Thanks for this perspective. I have been praying a lot about this and trying to deal with it all.

Roosh,

First time commenter here and I just want to say Glory to God on the highest and peace to his people on Earth. God bless you and all that you do.

Those Icons are beautiful, do you have a recommendation on where to purchase?

Ehud

Chicken
Hello Roosh,

Thanks for the video and for the good humour you share with us.

About the idols, what do you think about Exodus 20 and the 2nd commandment:

You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

This commandment was changed by the Catholic (Harlot) Church, who also changed the holy day Saturday-Sabbath to Sunday or day of the Sun (Dei Solis) which is satanic worship.

Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your male or female servant, nor your animals, nor any foreigner residing in your towns. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

6 days work - 6000 years of sin on earth, 1 year rest, 1000 years of rest with our Lord. We are reaching the end of 6th finally, which also fits with Biblical chronology.

And don't forget that the cult to virgin Mary is also a syncretism for Isis, Astarte.. so pagan and satanic as well.

I don't know that much about Orthodox Church but there seems to be some things they do the same as catholics, specially regarding to idolatry.

Sorry if I said something inaccurate, I just hope we all help each other understand better the scriptures and how the enemy deceives us in many different ways.

Peace!

Aboulia

Woodpecker
Orthodox
^ Posts like these are why accounts should only be activated at the start of the month. Maybe I need to write a FAQ.

Icons are images, not idols. Do you kiss your mother? Does that mean you worship her, and think she is God? Do you stand for a national anthem? Do you treat things with respect? Ever held a gun? Perhaps there's a certain way you should look at things, and how you should act before them, because of what they are, or what they represent.

Jesus Christ was crucified on Good Friday (the first day), rested in the grave on the Sabbath (the second day) as is fitting, (because God rested on the day he commanded was for rest, he's not a hypocrite) then arose from the dead early Sunday morning (the third day), the first day of the week. This is why Christians have always gathered on Sunday, if you don't gather on Sunday, you're an historically ignorant judaizing heretic.

The Virgin Mary, who is the Mother...of...God is a very important figure. She is not the most important, that place is for the Son of God, Jesus Christ. Whom we worship with the Father and the Holy Spirit, and those 3 persons of the Trinity are to be worshipped alone.

You don't understand the Holy Scriptures, you cannot pick up 2000+ year old liturgical texts and just assume you've got the right frame of mind to read it, just because they've been translated (often poorly) into a language you can understand.

Ehud

Chicken
I don't see any relation between showing love and respect to your mother and manually crafting an artifact to idolize.

The Law is very clear, both regarding the idols and the day of rest, and not a single letter from the law shall pass.

Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.
Mt 5: 17-19

If the commandments given to Moses are not the law, I don't know what it is.

And Christians not always rested on sunday because the cult to Yahve goes way back before the word christian appeared.

Sunday = Day of Sun = Satanic worship

Sword and Board

Kingfisher
You could open the stomach instead and come from that direction. For some people, everything is either gay or jewish or both (jackpot!!!). Someone now probably googles "colonoscopy" and quotes: Medical procedure, invented in 1903 by (S)h(l)omo Finkelstein.
Are you Jewish? You seem very sensitive to Jewish criticism, introducing it mockingly to a topic that didn’t even mention it.