Roosh Hour #69 – The Evil Empire

messaggera

Kingfisher
Woman
They sell drugs, deny Christ and rape children.

Yes.

The ruling government of the [United] States does all these things too, while socially engineering the behaviour as morally acceptable.

Taliban are against [modern treatment approaches]; such as abortions, vaccines, and transgenderism. The United States embraces and cultivates these abnormal behaviours through programming their own citizens.

Transgenderism
Programming example includes the catalyst (propaganda media) for the increase of gender dysphoria in developing age of teens - resulting with the abnormal treatments being performed as socially acceptable. [study link]
Abnormal treatments for gender transitioning of children defined as sexually mutilating and/or chemically castrating - genitals of children.

Vaccines
Another programming example is grooming children to see vaccines as an acceptable way to address depression and anxiety [study link]

Those two examples are how the Taliban have higher level standards for civilization; not needing [modern treatment approaches].

Providing these examples are not to accept the violence as a way to enforce those standards, but rather to show how standards are different in terms of the two civilizations.

Are there any countries governed with Christian morals?

So full coverage of the face is better than a t-shirt and jeans? You guys are fooled into thinking shari'a is so wonderful. It's kinda scary that's the sentiment on this thread.
Can you imagine The Most Holy Mother of God wearing a t-shirt & jeans? The very thought is blasphemous. She must be your model as a woman. A burqa is indeed far better than what women in these apostate pig western countries go about in.

Islamists (more extreme Muslims) attacked the US, 20 years ago today and have inflicted terror attacks on other European countries because they stayed in their own sandbox? Help me understand.
I find it hard to believe that there are still some who give credence to the absurd idea that that was done by a gang of cave-dwelling goat-herds with boxcutters. Perhaps they had help from the Easter bunny ha ha ha!. We, whom (((those who run things))) call the human cattle will likely never know who exactly was responsible, but if I had a thousand dollars & had to make a wager, I'd bet on the Mossad. It sure is funny how the goings-on in the middle east almost always benefit the zionist entity in one way or another, isn't it?

Elipe

Pelican
One extreme is not better than the other.
We've tried it every other way. We've tried reason. We've tried intimidation. We've tried voting. We've tried protests. Meanwhile, extremists defeated the other extremists and now they get to do things exactly the way they want to. Plus, it seems perfectly logical to me: when the other side refuses to compromise, you do what you can to defeat them, then you get exactly, 100% what you want. You win.

Nobody here is saying that we should become Taliban, but they are saying that the Taliban showed us a winning playbook. Yeah, yeah, child sex slaves and all that, but do you not understand? They get to do that exactly because they won.

We don't want child sex slaves. We just want to win and have things our way, and the left can go pound sand. Are you going to keep using your losing playbook or realize that there are things that can be learned from a winning playbook?

Winners get respected because they fought and won. Losers get disrespected because, for the most part, they just don't show up to fight at all.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
I see a greater scheme playing out by strangling the workforce. Those who will not take the vaccine are likely to also be the productive core that carries the whole team. I do not have stats and data to back this up, but rather a spiritual intuition based on my experiences. The tech is part of the grand play here. Automation, which they have been hyping for a while without a way of implementation, will be the savior for the oligarchs and normies. This force of hand on industry and small business, along with this anti-work spirit being propagandized upon millennial, zoomers, and even through a subtle degree Gen X as well, is leading humanity to a unique inversion.
Don't be so sure. Most people are not willing to lose their job over their principles, even if that involves taking an experimental injection that could kill them.

It will be devout Christians, who lean entirely on God, who will not cave in.

Don't be so sure. Most people are not willing to lose their job over their principles, even if that involves taking an experimental injection that could kill them.

It will be devout Christians, who lean entirely on God, who will not cave in.
You're definitely right that we will be the ones not to bow. But there are nonbelievers who are vax sceptial that work hard and are becoming frustrated. These are people who we can witness to by not caving in. Perhaps in seeing our leaps of faith, it may inspire them to seek the source of our hope.

Last edited:

Greg DB

Chicken
The Taliban may hurt or kill you if you don't agree with their ideology but their kill count (even if you include ALL of Islam/Shari'a) is like a grain of sand on the beach that is globohomo (aka Bolshevism Communism etc). The Muslims are mostly content to be left alone in their little sandbox to practice their backwards and evil false religion but meanwhile (((globohomo))) will spend unimaginable sums of time money and effort to actively seek you out wherever in the world you are so that they can destroy your country/society/religion in order to enslave and/or kill your body AND your soul. And they will use the Muslims as a tool/puppet against you while they are at it. Like I already said both groups are evil but it's not even close to compare who is worse. Matthew 10:28.
If you consider all of the people who did not submit to Allah (non muslims) that have been exterminated since Mohammed began his ministry 1,400 years ago (entire civilizations have been exterminated and became extinct because of Allah’s commands via Mohammed) the body count due to Islamic Jihad would be on par or greater than all the deaths due to communism in the 20th century. The only difference is, once communist governments disintegrate, Muslims will continue to obey Allah’s commands and violently subjugate non muslim as Surrah 9:29 commands them.

Greg DB

Chicken
Islamists (more extreme Muslims) attacked the US, 20 years ago today and have inflicted terror attacks on other European countries because they stayed in their own sandbox? Help me understand.
There are no “extreme” muslims. There are muslims who take seriously the commands of Allah (Quran) & Mohammed (Sunnah), and muslims who are willfully ignorant of the commands of Allah & Mohammed. “Extremist” Islam IS Islam. “Modern / peaceful” Islam is willful ignorance of inconvenient facts.

Sword and Board

Kingfisher
I find it hard to believe that there are still some who give credence to the absurd idea that that was done by a gang of cave-dwelling goat-herds with boxcutters. Perhaps they had help from the Easter bunny ha ha ha!. We, whom (((those who run things))) call the human cattle will likely never know who exactly was responsible, but if I had a thousand dollars & had to make a wager, I'd bet on the Mossad. It sure is funny how the goings-on in the middle east almost always benefit the zionist entity in one way or another, isn't it?
Exactly, People who still diddle the official narrative cannot be taken seriously. They are either completely cucked or Zionist subversives.

kind of like the characters on this forum that will have you believe every Muslim wants to slit your throat but will traverse all kinds of mental gymnastics and deflection when it comes to Jewish power and evil.

Sword and Board

Kingfisher
The sad thing is the zionists and other servants of the anti-Christ win either way really.

They either Poz the nations like the west or destabilize them from ever becoming an effective state like Iran or Old Lebanon installing radicalism by default that eradicates Christianity.

soli.deo.gloria

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
If you consider all of the people who did not submit to Allah (non muslims) that have been exterminated since Mohammed began his ministry 1,400 years ago (entire civilizations have been exterminated and became extinct because of Allah’s commands via Mohammed) the body count due to Islamic Jihad would be on par or greater than all the deaths due to communism in the 20th century. The only difference is, once communist governments disintegrate, Muslims will continue to obey Allah’s commands and violently subjugate non muslim as Surrah 9:29 commands them.
Maybe I'm wrong (and if so please feel free to correct me) but I think that Communism has killed way more people in a shorter span of time (hundreds of millions in a century) than Islam ever did. Beyond that one could probably also make the argument (I would) that the (((nice folks))) who were responsible for that wonderful system didn't just magically appear only 100 years ago. So we would have to go back and include many more deaths (including our very own Lord and savior), atrocities, world wars, etc over the centuries. One could probably also argue that Islam would be far less of a "problem" were it not for their malign and corrosive influence. I might even then go so far as to say we'd be living in a utopia and exploring the stars right now if they didn't exist. I genuinely believe that is probably true but it would admittedly be kind of difficult to prove. :)

Liviu

Sparrow
Orthodox
Are there any countries governed with Christian morals?
Russia is legally against homosexuals and probably against all other things related to LGBT. But has other problems related to the freedom of people, especially free speaking and writing rights and political rights. Georgia is probably in big lines the same as Russia but doesn`t have the freedom problems. Serbia is somehow related to first two. But Cyprus, Greece, Romania and Bulgaria , as countries , despite having a powerful Christian-orthodox presence (especially Romania and Greece) , being European Union members,are strongly influenced in their country leadership by the west decadence.

So, the conclusion is: The Christian-orthodox countries are the best countries to live as a Christian these days, despite all other problems, showing one more time, indirectly, that Orthodox Church is the church where is the full grace of God, being The Church

They also stopped opium growing when they took over back in the late 90s. Opium production resumed and boomed after the Taliban was deposed and the US took over:

_106598597_afghan_opium_chart-nc.png
US_timeline._Opioid_deaths.jpg
Coincidence?

Liviu

Sparrow
Orthodox
According to a spiritual father from Romania, USA is the country marked with the number triple six.

North American continent was discovered by Christopher Columbus in 1492, which, according to byzantine chronology is the year 7000 from the expulsion of Adam and Eve from the garden and Even.

In the vision of Saint hierarch Calinik of Cernika (Romania - 1787 - 1868), he sees Lord Jesus Christ looking to the books of the millennia and saying that the seventh (in fact, the eight, meaning the millennium which starts with number 7) is by far the most full of sinn and that He decides to cut it to the middle.

So, America is discovered and exactly in the same time begins the era of the biggest decadence of humanity. By this only we have a read flag about the new continent (especially the northern part).

The initiator of this thread and of this forum speaks about this in his book `American pilgrim` , realizing that the foundations of USA (and probably Canada as well) led to the realities of these days.

However, America was also colonized by Christians and there is a lot of hope from the Christians of America of today.

John, chapter 1,5

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.