Roosh Hour #70 – Supply Chain Shock

jesuiswinstonsmith

Sparrow
Protestant
Roosh, please consider adding time stamps for the different topics. I can only listen to this at intervals and it's hard to find where I left off.
I usually watch the video link the first time though each stream. Then listen to the audio when going back through again for subsequent re-listens.

The nice thing about this is if you are able to use the iPhone podcast app, it will keep track of your progress and pick up wherever you left off last.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Regarding the disintegration of health care: my children were born at home and in one case the midwife could not arrive on time so she was born with only my help. It was a bit stressful for me because I was unprepared for that but I could keep my calm. You can prepare from books and it is possible even without professional help. Most of our ancestors did that and we are here living.

We must not fear having no professional healthcare. But also we have to be very cautious about our health and we have to be prepared to fix issues ourselves. One day I talked about this issue with people that we will not have healthcare but we will not even need that. Then in the following days I had to visit urgent care with my children twice. They were not very serious issues and thank God they resolved fast. Then I realized that I could have handled them myself if I was more prepared with stuff and knowledge. I guess this was the way God warned us to prepare both with equipment and knowledge for the future.

I recommend you all to be prepared with common sense equipment (anti-biotics, disinfectant, sterile dressing, Ivermectin, etc.) and have knowledge that you can use even with pharmacys and the Internet closed.

Camellia

Sparrow
Woman
Catholic
I love the part about oils!! That's something I discovered 13 years ago when my father died of colon cancer. I was so shocked by his sudden death that I started to frantically study nutrition and natural health. I'm now a member of the Weston A. Price Foundation, which I highly recommend to anyone interested in improving their diet. Replacing bad oils with good ones was the easiest of all the changes I made.

The ideal fat for frying is tallow because, unlike olive oil, it remains stable at high temperatures. Olive oil is best eaten raw. Ghee, lard, and extra virgin coconut oil are excellent for sauteing. Butter is good for cooking at lower temperatures, otherwise it oxidizes just like olive oil. I put butter in everything, from mash potatoes to baked goods! Any other refined oil, such us avocado oil, is toxic and should be avoided.

God bless Roosh for helping spread this very important information!

Last edited:

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Thank you for the stream Roosh. I missed the first half but ill use the odysee link for a hard copy.

Canola oil is insane. Very evil how they use scientific terms to dupe most viewers with regards to the processing chemicals. I honestly wouldn't notice if I was watching in a passive state. Your chemistry degrees are a blessing here. No wonder my parents are ailing. Merchants of poison are all around us.

You are quite funny in a unique way Roosh. I laughed out loud several times. Unfunny people like Trevor Noah and John Oliver are rewarded with prime time TV and I can't see any original humour if I try. I thought your spirits seemed lifted in this stream, and it was a joy to behold.
We call it rape seed oil in the UK and it's in everything. I make a point of reading labels and I'm finding it in so many foods. That's why I started making my own mayonnaise with olive oil, an egg and ACV. I'll look into making mustard when my last jar runs out.

Last edited:

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
Very interesting to see that before 1900 there were almost no heart diseases and that 1/17 of people got cancer, now 1/2. Absolutely lifestyle driven, and that lifestyle is driven by those above us. You frankly realize that the entire system is set up to destroy you. Miracle that life expectancy overall has gone up over the last decades.

People in the past either died or they didn't, so the "average" age was lower, and I don't think people lingered the way they do now. But if you survive the big diseases your chances of surviving the little ones are good, too.

The Industrial Revolution seemed to do a big number on health in general.

Very interesting to see that before 1900 there were almost no heart diseases and that 1/17 of people got cancer, now 1/2. Absolutely lifestyle driven, and that lifestyle is driven by those above us. You frankly realize that the entire system is set up to destroy you. Miracle that life expectancy overall has gone up over the last decades.
Do you have sources for this?

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
As I understand, the vast majority of health improvement comes from good sanitary practices:
Sewer treatment of toilet water
Regular washing of hands
Health inspections of restaurants
etc.

None of that involves doctors or any medical training. The way I have heard our health system described is that it's like an iceberg, with doctors and hospitals the only visible part above the water, with the remaining 90% being all the rest that is not so obvious.

As for the canola oil stuff, I avoid it but I never realized just how disgusting it was. I'll have to fully remove restaurant fried foods from my routine. When I heard the description of how canola cakes look like brown excrement, and all the processing done to them, my thought was that you could do the same process to poo, and probably make it a sellable product.

Take some poo, wash it in bleach to remove the pathogens, further process it at extremely high heats to remove the smell, use other chemical solvents to further refine and color it, and in the end you have something probably as viable as canola oil.

Hey Roosh its Patrick. Good to see you back man. Dont look depressed to me at all. You look and sound sharper then ever man. Honestly man, hot like 2012 . I had a good laugh and learned some too. Keep it up! and dont trust the joo!jooo!

Cartographer

Banned
Gold Member
Not sure I'm on board with being against uber-wealth exactly...
I think we're given a kind of stewardship over what we can handle and we also get the bazillionaires we deserve.

If the middle class chooses to sin their way into slavery we can hardly expect them to hold on to prosperity. Good times create weak men, weak men create bad times etc.

Also getting an "I gave birth" t shirt.

DeanW

Chicken
Originally posted on RooshV.com

cargo-ship-1024x621.jpg

I talk about the shortage of goods in America, price inflation, vaccine mandates, young people dropping dead, the disintegration of health care, the danger of vegetable oils, the ramping up of digital control apps, gay Superman, and a lot more.

If you receive value from my videos, please support my work by making a donation or buying my new book.

Listen to the stream in your favorite podcast app. You can also download it or listen below:

Watch Next: Roosh Hour #69 – The Evil Empire
Sodium Hydroxide is NaOH. Caustic or Lye. Not bleach. Look for cold pressed non gmo oils. Or go down to the butcher and get some pork trimmings and render your own pork fat to cook in. They poison us, but it is to us to find the truth and change our ways. I also got some duck fat to cook in. You can actually make your own fries and cook them in a pot with about 2 inches of lard. Its a game of refusing their offerings. Quality of life. We have duties, and we are expected to keep our bodies healthy and strong.

Last edited:

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Sodium Hydroxide is NaOH. Caustic or Lye. Not bleach. Look for cold pressed non gmo oils. Or go down to the butcher and get some pork trimmings and render your own pork fat to cook in. They poison us, but it is to us to find the truth and change our ways. I also got some duck fat to cook in. You can actually make your own fries and cook them in a pot with about 2 inches of lard. Its a game of refusing their offerings. Quality of life. We have duties, and we are expected to keep our bodies healthy and strong.
Correct, I misspoke during the stream. Bleach is used but not at that step.

DeWoken

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
I don't have much experience with lards but I reckon beef fat is the best. Ruminant animals have more biological machinery - 4 stomachs - to deal with toxins. Coconut oil is probably an economical and easy option.

Protip: peanuts are full of omega 6, linoleic acid fat. Avoid.

I was glad to hear that the Ivermectin helped Brother Darius somewhat.

horsepaste.jpeg

JoeChill

Robin
Protestant
Gold Member
As I understand, the vast majority of health improvement comes from good sanitary practices:
Sewer treatment of toilet water
Regular washing of hands
Health inspections of restaurants
etc.
All very true. "The largest decrease in morbidity and mortality caused by infectious disease was experienced not with the modern antibiotic and vaccine era, but after the introduction of clean water and effective sewer systems." The Journal of Pediatrics, December 1999, vol. 135, no. 6, p. 663.

Hermetic Seal

Pelican
Orthodox
Gold Member
Is this supply chain disruption a west coast thing? I live in the southeast and haven't seen the slightest indication of this at all. Shelves at my local stores are stocked as normal. Haven't noticed prices going up on anything over the past year either, though that could be due to lack of attention on my part. Toilet paper was gone because of panic-buying last spring, but that's the only disruption I've observed.

I'm guessing the jam in California ports is causing problems getting stuff into the west coast but I assume shipping to the east coast is proceeding as normal. Or I'm just really fortunate to live somewhere that is shielded somehow or another from much of the insanity gripping the world right now.

MFleischman

Chicken
Woman
Originally posted on RooshV.com

cargo-ship-1024x621.jpg

I talk about the shortage of goods in America, price inflation, vaccine mandates, young people dropping dead, the disintegration of health care, the danger of vegetable oils, the ramping up of digital control apps, gay Superman, and a lot more.

If you receive value from my videos, please support my work by making a donation or buying my new book.

Listen to the stream in your favorite podcast app. You can also download it or listen below:

Watch Next: Roosh Hour #69 – The Evil Empire
Roosh-Always look forward to your podcasts-and I’m so glad that you ditched the TOXIC and POISONOUS seed oils!!! And to quote Paul Saladino MD-otherwise known as carnivoremd2.0 on Instagram-Tallow is King! Yes- grass fed rendered beef fat- which you can buy or make your own (and great for frying french fries). Butter, ghee, coconut oil and lard, but pork is fed grains and soy…olive oil for sauteing. Yes- they are trying to kill us with these poisonous foods. Also-these oils are linked to glyphosate. Do your research friends!
Beware! These oils are in all boxed and packaged foods in some form or another such as sunflower, safflower, etc.
Ken Berry is also a great resource-and from there you will dive deeper!

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Is this supply chain disruption a west coast thing? I live in the southeast and haven't seen the slightest indication of this at all.
I agree that it's much more media exaggeration than truth (the shortages that exist have been this way for basically 2 years anyway, but only now are they starting to make a big deal of it and act like it's "Biden's Supply Chain Crisis") but you're not seeing product shortages at all????

Every time I'm at the store the cleaning aisle is >50% empty (bleach and stuff like that, and as I've posted before there is ZERO stain remover product available nationwide ie "Shout" which has been out of stock everywhere including Amazon for months), and the paper goods aisles are always 80% empty. You're not seeing that?

I do agree that a lot of it is "first world problem" type stuff-- oh no we can't buy a new $40,000 car this year, we will have to keep driving the old one which will easily last another 18 years.