Roosh Hour #72 – Winter Call-In Special

MsJNix

Pigeon
Woman
Catholic
Virus theory as a gap-filler. That’s what they say about Dark Matter. It exists because it MUST exist. Otherwise, there’s no other explanation. Or if there is, we don’t know it.
There is another explanation for the cause of disease, but this theory cannot profit the pharmaceutical companies in the same way germ theory can. It is called Terrain theory. Germ theory or virus theory states that germs are the causative agents of most diseases. Terrain theory states that our internal environment and its elements are responsible for disease.

Infinite_Zest

Chicken
Other Christian
That's disturbing. Was this a bleached cake flour? I do know that bleached flour products should not be used.

He made no mention of if it was bleached or not. I never got on the job to see the manmade horrors myself, but quit after the first day of classroom training. He did go over safety protocols in case of a chlorine leak, so it was a part of their operations. I know they supply flour for much of the midwest.

Amy

Chicken
Woman
Originally posted on RooshV.com

nativity-three-wise-men-winter-1024x628.jpg

In this stream, I took calls from listeners on topics ranging from the alleged contagiousness of viruses to building one’s faith.

If you receive value from my videos, please support my work by making a donation or buying my new book.

Listen to the stream in your favorite podcast app. You can also download it or listen below:

Watch Next: Roosh Hour #71 – Heart Attack
Hey Roosh,
You are a decent, marriage-worthy man. And you can bake! I hope you find your best life-partner-woman (or she finds you) and you both can live on the happy homestead of your dreams. The beard, though. It hides your handsome face.

Infinite_Zest

Chicken
Other Christian
This is why I'm getting my wife a grain mill to make our flour with, every non-family business can't be trusted.
Right on brother. I admit I was naive going into the job. I didnt realize a simple flour mill was that industrial. Plenty of local farmers in the area that do it the old fashioned way, but corporate farming and food processing is growing more and more prominent.

Good_Shepherd

Robin
Other Christian
I heard the podcast last night, Im not an Orthodox still enquiring and have read a few of the orthodox books that I enjoyed a lot but I cant get over the thing of Mary which I heard on the podcast, I cant understand or accept why people mention her in their prayers and have icons of her? Christ is the only mediator between us and God, Mary is a human being who was still born into sin & I dont see the very first Christians ever pray to her or mention her in anything, I see this as a great error as I heard the callers speak about it on your show, it doesnt make any sense to me, when and where did mentioning Mary come from?

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
We don't know what killed them, but generally speaking, an invading army that tries to enslave the local population through forced labor will kill a lot of people. If the establishment does not truthfully describe a "virus" that is happening today, why would we believe their accounts on a virus that happened hundreds of years ago? The story they made it is just a guess.

There were no invading armies in North America, at least for the first 100 years of contact. Least of all any to cull the pre-columbus population in the manner that Old World disease did.

Were the Black Death and Bubonic Plague all fabricated too? They decimated populations in Europe, the folk memory of it still lingers in many parts of UK (and no doubt others).

I think the notion that entire virus theory is bunkum is an overstretch, based on today's insane world of medical tyrannry. I would be VERY dubious about pretty much any 'discovery' or 'development' from the last century or so - The "Spanish Flu" a case in point, but to regard Black Death, Bubonic Plagues etc, and their ravaging of the American continent as Fake News is a self-defeating overstretch IMHO.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
I heard the podcast last night, Im not an Orthodox still enquiring and have read a few of the orthodox books that I enjoyed a lot but I cant get over the thing of Mary which I heard on the podcast, I cant understand or accept why people mention her in their prayers and have icons of her? Christ is the only mediator between us and God, Mary is a human being who was still born into sin & I dont see the very first Christians ever pray to her or mention her in anything, I see this as a great error as I heard the callers speak about it on your show, it doesnt make any sense to me, when and where did mentioning Mary come from?
This book explains it: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1887904263/

You can also start a thread about this in the Inquirers subforum. I'm sure other inquirers have the same sentiment, especially when coming from a Protestant background.

Last edited:

Good_Shepherd

Robin
Other Christian
This book explains it: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1887904263/

You can also start a thread about this in the Inquirers subforum. I'm sure other inquirers have the same sentiment, especially when coming from a Protestant background.
I will have to read the book & get back to you on it, So far Iv read the following by Seraphim Rose, the soul after death, orthodoxy and the religion of the future, Nihalism, I have 20 min left of the entire series of finding the church that Jesus built to watch, I enjoyed it my only question is that they only start with the history of Christianity AFTER 300AD so a few centuries are missing, I heard before this there was another schism and there was a group of Christians called the Puritans that went under ground Im still looking into it, my Dr friend told me about it he is very well read and has even gone to Russia and visited the orthodox churches there in person. Im currently reading St Augastines city of God a very long book I think he was catholic though

Hi, I'm from Poland, even St.Ephrem (IV age after Christ) mentioned Immaculated Conception. From the outer point of view, there is a great need for Orthodox to have a Pope, there is a culmination of (theological and other) matters, which require final word. Dogmas were announced when the Magisterium was endangered, but they're not a new add-on. I don't think ( and wiser from me also don't think that) this dogma removes a priority- Mariam was also prone to temptations, yet she voluntarily resisted them whole life, cooperating with God's will. Tell me Mr. Roosh, do you follow Taylor Marshall videos from time to time? Popeless Orthodoxes could be susceptible for Antichrist no less than jews. ( I'm saying that as a pre-vaticanum II Traditional Catholic, not supporting false teachings of Pope Francis, yet I'm realizing that the Church has to have a visible head, even if it's unonscious head.
Events in the Vatican make a lot more sense once you stop thinking Jorge Bergoglio is the Pope and visible head of the Holy Roman Catholic Church, and instead suppose he is an anti-Catholic agent secretly trying to destroy Catholicism in souls…:hmm:

What has happened to the Catholic Church?
Get the big picture from this edifying talk on the Church as the Mystical Body of Christ:

Eclipse of the Church: The Case for Sedevacantism (Fatima Conference 2021)

And be sure to check out the FrancisWatch and Tradcast Express podcasts. Much edifying, educational, and entertaining too!

Last edited:

Krzysztof

Chicken
Events in the Vatican make a lot more sense once you stop thinking Jorge Bergoglio is the Pope and visible head of the Holy Roman Catholic Church, and instead suppose he is an anti-Catholic agent secretly trying to destroy Catholicism in souls…:hmm:

What has happened to the Catholic Church?
Get the big picture from this edifying talk on the Church as the Mystical Body of Christ:

Eclipse of the Church: The Case for Sedevacantism (Fatima Conference 2021)

And be sure to check out the FrancisWatch and Tradcast Express podcasts. Much edifying, educational, and entertaining too!
I am aware of sede vacante position, yet it bothers me on many levels. Firstly, you eventually can ,,invalidise;; popes without limits to the Saint Peter( he denied Our Lord, he had to be corrected by St.Paul) which isn't that different from Orthodox stance or even the protestant's one. Secondly decapitated Church is stripped of the indulgences, your ,,una cum'' is getting nowhere, yet in the position in what you will certainly call ,,semi-trads'' it's at least a prayer for the Pope Francis. This is against ,,prevailing the gates of Hell '' principle.

Then again, the sedevacantist position is simultaneuosly overoptimistic and full of despair. Overoptimistic because it states that at the Novus ordo massess there is no Consecration and that Our Lors's Body is not present, than it's not profanated with all those practices like on-hand Communion etc. It's similar to the words of Peter, that the cross will not come to Our Lord. I believe you know His response.

It;s also full of despair, because the world is now full of invalid ,,pseudo-priests'', there are almost no valid Massess, no indulgences, the Church is decapitated for an indefinite time. ( some sede is saying that this is from Vaticanum II, but some take it further, to the medieval popes even). This is a stance of apostles escaping from under the cross.

I consider SSPX stance much more reasonable. ( Yet I'm reading NOW regularly and enjoy to the some extent , excluding SSPX-attacking and speaking about Pope without respect ). God bless!

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
Interesting that they put such effort of getting us to deconvert just as we are going into True Christianity.

99% of this stuff is Spotlight Effect.

A lot of these videos will have similar tags to Christian videos you may've watched.

See this kind in politcal area, 'omg guys they're trying to cuck my Right Wing beliefs with Controlled Opposition videos!!!'

I mean yeah maybe that happens too, but a lot of it is simple tags from the uploaders.

Kadikoy

Banned
Orthodox
Did Roosh say the Fatima apparitions were demonic influences ???
The Fatima apparitions are sketchy at best. The nice, tidy little story you get from websites and books, the one that makes it sound like a nice little fairy tale of Mother Mary appearing to some children is NOT what the actual recorded events and reports from the children themselves said and reported. Rome, once again, in the tradition of the False Decretals and the Donation of Constantine, has done some very serious editorializing.

Here is a good Orthodox take on Fatima: https://www.rusjournal.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Fatima.pdf