Rosaries

R.G.Camara

Kingfisher
Rugged Rosaries are a solid company and I have bought many items from them. Their customer service is spot on and they sell a quality product. I use my rosary daily and bring it with me everywhere I go and it has held up to the task. It is my weapon in the world that is being engulfed in darkness.

Dopamint

Pigeon
Gold Member
I ordered the Black Monk version sometime after the thread was started and have been sporadically using it for the past two months in various locations, ramping up to everyday usage. Though I suppose a rosary is a rosary no matter the construction, the size and weight makes it much easier to navigate the decades and devote all my focus on each mystery and prayer, especially if you've only ever known those tiny plastic and string ones given out for free.

Normally I wouldn't bother posting something that's pretty much already been said by others using it and other similarly robust products, but ever since starting daily recitation I feel much more at ease and adept at navigating these uncertain times. The rosary has held up quite well so far, and with proper care on my end I hope it continues to do so.

redbeard

Hummingbird
I ordered the Black Monk version sometime after the thread was started and have been sporadically using it for the past two months in various locations, ramping up to everyday usage. Though I suppose a rosary is a rosary no matter the construction, the size and weight makes it much easier to navigate the decades and devote all my focus on each mystery and prayer, especially if you've only ever known those tiny plastic and string ones given out for free.

Normally I wouldn't bother posting something that's pretty much already been said by others using it and other similarly robust products, but ever since starting daily recitation I feel much more at ease and adept at navigating these uncertain times. The rosary has held up quite well so far, and with proper care on my end I hope it continues to do so.
I finally picked up one of the metal ones from Rugged Rosaries. I've had the same experience as Dopamint. There's something special to holding onto the thick, hefty beads that the basic plastic ones can't match. At $30 a pop, I highly recommend them.

Easy_C

Crow
One other thought: You could make one. It's relatively simple to do so and you can make them with any bead you choose. Personally I'm partial to glass ones in strong, bold colors.