Rude Beautiful Women Blanking Men

I don't intend for this thread to be just about rude women blanking people, but for all situations of people being blanked, and how one can deal with it, and the motivation behind it. Of course glamorous / stuck up women, as well as has-been beautiful women might tend to do this more than regular women.

I'm of the opinion that if someone doesn't return your greeting that it takes a bit of energy from you? Maybe it wouldn't matter that some girl blanked me if I was a super cool guy on his way to a very important business meeting, or about to bang a model. I'd be too focused on the big win to care. But I'm not that guy, so this is something that irritates me from time to time. So what about options for dealing with this when it happens to you?

Depending on the scenario you imagine, it might be a bit much to correct someone for not saying hello. But if you're going to, you don't want to do it in a way that shows you're hurt. I think the best option is to either correct them in a way that is playful, or else to do it in a way that is condescending. If it were a boss, or a manager, the former option might be better. So the condescending option would be something like "it's polite to say hello to someone when they greet you". That's a good option because as you're speaking about yourself in the third person; you're not making it all about you and how you're actually offended. The playful way would be to say "say hello [name], don't be shy". Or else you could mimic them and greet yourself after you've just greeted them. I did something similar to this recently when I was putting my stuff on the conveyor belt in a supermarket. The lady said nothing, so for the laugh I said "I'm good thanks and how are you?"

It's not as easy as what you might think - for a couple of reasons. A lot of the time someone blanks you they'll pretend as though they're very busy or distracted. For instance, they'll ask someone else (who's present) something just at the very moment you say hello. Or else they'll have walked on past you by the time you're sure what's happened. I've been blanked by men too, but women tend to be a little more skillful at it. They'll leave you uncertain afterwards.

I don't think someone will blank you unless they known they'll be able to get away with it, because it does take a certain amount of nerve to blank someone. So of course, it's a little more difficult to blank someone when you're, say, alone together in a quiet room. But I have had people blank me when either in a somewhat noisy environment, or perhaps when the person was somewhat far away from me when I said it. In such cases, I would kind of think "maybe they didn't hear me?". But later on I'd realise "nah, they heard me".

Unfortunately, and perhaps more often than not, when we're rudely blanked we're often so taken by surprise that someone has just flat out ignored us, that we don't know what to say. The thought to correct the person wouldn't enter my heads, and the moment is over in seconds. So something I've done myself, is that if I suspect someone is about to blank me, is that I'll acknowledge the person by just saying their name without given an 'hello'. And then, depending on how the person reacts, I could make that into "John... how are you?" or a "John... snap out of it". The latter could be used if the person just stared at the ground while passing you. So you don't really get blanked!

But I think perhaps the best way of all of dealing someone who's blanked you is to very casually say "you alright?". In other words, what you're doing is saying 'the problem is with YOU'! It's deliberate misinterpretation. It's like I'm pretending that I think they're either in a world of their own, or as if they've just received news that a family member got killed in a car crash! They think that the thought that they might be sulking towards you hasn't even entered you're head. I've gotten some interesting reaction with this.

Let me tell you about another form of it that I hate. I come across it at checkouts sometimes. When you arrive to pay with your groceries and greet the person, they also say "hello" back, but they leave a pause before responding. It shows that they're not really with you. Before they respond, you presume you've been blanked. To me this is strange because if someone says 'hi' to me, like a knee jerk reaction, I reply with the same. When there's that pause, it makes you sense that the person may as well be a computer responding. I've noticed something like this with my older sister (who I don't get along with) the last time we both happened to be home in the family house. She was conversing with my father as I entered the room, and gave a proper 'hello' upon entry. I got ignored but then about 30 seconds later - in her own time - she said "hello [name], how are you?". This is confusing, and it's probably not something others in the room would notice. I could of course have done the same and given a delayed response back and made her wonder for a sec what's going on! On the other hand, if I didn't say hello when I entered the room, there's a chance my father might even correct me. So it's sort of a double edged sword: hard to win if a parent will always take the other sibling's side!

Do you think that there's some women out there that blank most guys by default to make themselves feel superior? I don't think it's the case that the more beautiful the woman is, the more likely she is to blank you, but that the more glamorous she is! If she's glamorous and has a resting bitch face, then that's the sort that's likely to blank you. For me, I'd find it hard to refuse to acknowledge the presence of another person; even if it were someone that I didn't like.

Part of the reason all of this is interesting to me, is that I used to make the following mistake when dealing with the likes of such girls when I was younger: if one of them was suddenly nice, I'd think "oh great, thank God she's not being cold". I'd then even doubt my initial of opinion of that girl. I'd say to myself "she's actually not that bad - why did I even think she was a bitch?". And interestingly, after the experience her being suddenly nicer (or less rude) than normal, I might then be more likely to approach that girl during the same day if I had a question about work related matters or whatever. And that's fine, but ordinarily I'd only approach such a girl if it was absolutely necessary. This shouldn't be the case. One should be equally as likely to approach such a person regardless of their mood. So the thing is that the fact I'd suddenly be more likely to approach her would actually only confirm to her that her coldness had been having an effect on me all the other times. So things would be fine until that girl would suddenly turn on the bitch switch again when it suited her... and thus control my behavior! I think this is the exact reason you'll hear other chumps saying things like "oh she seems like a bitch but she's actually not". That's what such a girl might want you to think, but she knows exactly what sort of effect her coldness has on others.

Just to mention a few other things regarding this matter that I'm kind of unsure about, that perhaps some of you might have come across. One thing is earphones! If you say hello to a rude person who has their earphones in I suppose you're asking for trouble! Happened to me recently with a female manager... I entered the office of which she was the only person in. I could see that she had ear phones in as I looked right at her and said hello! She looked right back at me, and I heard nothing back from her as I walked to the monitor I needed to check. I'd have made a remark about her rudeness if it wasn't for the fact that she had earphones in. It sort of threw me. Apparently someone said she was doing some sort of conference call training course that she was listening in to on the earphones. I don't know!

Another thing I've come across (only twice so far) is that after greeting such a woman (while holding eye contact), is that they responded by moving their lips (as if talking), but I couldn't hear anything! It's sort of confusing because then I began to wonder if I just didn't hear it! If they just flat out blanked me, they'd know they mightn't quite get away with it. So this trick - if we can call it that - gives them deniability; especially if there's a certain amount of background noise in the area at the time it takes place. This could be me reading into things, or it could be such a girl hating the fact that she's just greeted someone that she's supposed to be cold towards.

Tis a petty world we live in! Thanks for reading

Last edited:

Elipe

Woodpecker
The western social contract is basically hanging by a thread right now. Social politeness is something that mostly only exists in a high-trust society or a heavily caste-based society where politeness is expected from "lessers" toward their "betters".

In a nutshell, the average Westerner female views everybody else as a potential enemy, and a lot of it has to do with identity politics and the political stage right now. The average non-right woman is basically going to be some stripe of feminist, so her identity group is feminists, and feminists basically see all men as oppressors. The more profound the degree of feminism, the more "active" of a role they see men as playing in oppressor-ship. Meaning, even a lite-feminist still sees a man as a potential oppressor because he represents a challenge to her "freedom" as a feminist, since feminism is fundamentally anti-masculine. The classic batshit feminist, on the other hand, sees men not as potential, but kinetic oppressors.

Even right-wing women aren't immune to this effect: to be right-wing in this day and age, you basically have to be aware of how vile leftists are and how they love to stab you in the back as soon as you turn your back on them. It's just better all around not to interact with leftists in the first place, because these aren't your old school leftists from the '90s and '00s that you could actually have a decent political conversation with. So for a woman to actually be right-wing today, she has to be aware of this potential threat from leftist individuals to her well-being.

In short nobody trusts each other right now. We may not explicitly live in a communist society, but the social contract right now really does resemble the social contract in a communist society.

Nukie

Pigeon
Thank you for making this thread!

I've had this experience with women cashier's at the grocery store. I've said hi and then... nothing. It made me feel very bad, I switched to another store. Some didn't even make eye-contact.

At first I thought it was because I was a white men and they've been programmed by the feminists. Then I thought it was because so many men hit on them, given the country in questions huge surplus of men, the welfare state and the mentality of western women in general as has been talked about by Roosh, on this forum and other red-pill spheres.

JiggyLordJr

Kingfisher
Great idea for a thread. In my twenty something years in the States, the conclusion I've reached is that women in the West are on average quite cold and "battle-hardened". If they live in a big city and are over the age of 24, there's an almost 100% chance they've been alpha widowed at some point. This means that they've been with a very HVM (sports star, celebrity, actor, musician, etc.) and they now view every ordinary male (even 8s and 9s) as LVM. Don't expect decent treatment from these women; they've been spoiled rotten. Now, not every Western woman acts like this, but enough do that it's a troubling trend and sets the mood of the room.

If this seriously bothers you, I'd suggest looking to more high-trust cultures where the male-female dynamic is still respected. Being blanked on a regular basis sounds like it'll wear down your mental health over the long run.

Mr Freedom

Sparrow
Great idea for a thread. In my twenty something years in the States, the conclusion I've reached is that women in the West are on average quite cold and "battle-hardened". If they live in a big city and are over the age of 24, there's an almost 100% chance they've been alpha widowed at some point. This means that they've been with a very HVM (sports star, celebrity, actor, musician, etc.) and they now view every ordinary male (even 8s and 9s) as LVM. Don't expect decent treatment from these women; they've been spoiled rotten. Now, not every Western woman acts like this, but enough do that it's a troubling trend and sets the mood of the room.

If this seriously bothers you, I'd suggest looking to more high-trust cultures where the male-female dynamic is still respected. Being blanked on a regular basis sounds like it'll wear down your mental health over the long run.

What if that is only one part of the problem?

I have another way of looking at this - What if part of the reason that most western women from the millennial and early zoomer generations are so cold hardened and socially akward/distant around men is because they are simply far too anxious to handle real life interactions?

They spend most of their free time on instagram, facebook or maybe even tinder (if they really want to look for a quick fix) texting from the comfort of their home so much that when a real man comes along and spits some game they simply cannot handle that social interaction. Maybe it's not the SMV of the male that freaks them out but the fact most women today cant go through a real life setting in which the outcome is not determined by a simple like button or swipe.

I say this because I remember an Irish lady in her early twenties that I knew who admitted to me that she get's nervous around good looking men to the point her armpits sweat and her feet sweat. The tired old trope we have seen on TV for decades is the shy, nerdy & sweaty guy who cannot properly initiate conversation with women. What if women today are becoming just like that trope only that they cannot be a receptor of the conversation because the reality is they are simply too socially awkward around men without they safety net of smartphone apps. How about red pillers and manosphere types flip things around and call modern women the socially maladjusted ones? Instead of being on the defensive all the time they should be more robust in rebuking and making fun of the joke that is 21st century society & the modern western women.

A decent looking masculine guy comes along says hi and they just do not know how to respond. The opposite end of this would obviously be a women working with a guy who doesn't have the guts say a word to her. But maybe we are heading to an awkward sexless society as some articles have suggested. (don't studies show millennials the generation with least amount of sex for both men & women?)

I have started to believe in this assessment of modern day women being socially awkward for about a year now, in fact I place it as much of a problem as hypergamy, I may not entirely be 100% right but it sure is an interesting way of looking at things..

Last edited:

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
Do you think that there's some women out there that blank most guys by default to make themselves feel superior?

Nearly all women will not give you the time of day, unfortunately.
Do you know not know how they're programmed? Why would any ol' regular joe demand her attention? You could be a rapist who is trying to steal her eggs and she doesn't give those up for any ol' regular joe, so her objective is to remain guarded.
Society has programmed them to be even more guarded than what their baseline is during this point in society as well.

As for the rest of your post I have no real lasting comment.
Just know that for the most part you ARE invincible to women.
So what are you going to do about that?

Serie A1

Robin

Great post, but there's one simple solution to the problem you describe: don't even consider anything less than the best women.

Simple – but not easy. It takes a huge amount of focus and discipline. In fact, most guys cannot do this at all. However, anyone who can will be marked out as an extraordinary man, which accordingly has a virtuous circle effect: it makes one more attractive to extraordinary women.

Totally agree about the value of high-trust cultures, btw :like:

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
A decent looking masculine guy comes along says hi and they just do not know how to respond. The opposite end of this would obviously be a women working with a guy who doesn't have the guts say a word to her. But maybe we are heading to an awkward sexless society as some articles have suggested. (don't studies show millennials the generation with least amount of sex for both men & women?)

This is more true than many people realize. I was at the gym awhile back and was getting positive vibes from a younger lady so I decided to chat her up. She responded positively but her ability to communicate was awful. Her personality was bland and empty. All the social media has turned young women into autistic zombies. They lack personality and character and view themselves as simply instagram thot models (((not their fault))). Another reason to burn the smart phones.

bucky

Ostrich
Great post, but there's one simple solution to the problem you describe: don't even consider anything less than the best women.

Simple – but not easy. It takes a huge amount of focus and discipline. In fact, most guys cannot do this at all. However, anyone who can will be marked out as an extraordinary man, which accordingly has a virtuous circle effect: it makes one more attractive to extraordinary women.

Totally agree about the value of high-trust cultures, btw :like:

I agree with you about only going for the best women. When I was single I almost exclusively went for bookworms and girls who go to church, even though I wasn't a churchgoer myself. Quiet, cute and sweet types who were actually fun to be around and interesting beyond just sex. I was an outlier and mostly just lurked back in the degenerate PUA days of RVF and one thing I noticed was that I genuinely liked women more than a lot of the guys from that era. I think a lot of that had to do with the type I went for.

On the other hand this was before smart phones and the dominance of social media, so I imagine the churchgoing book reading type of quiet, cute girls I liked is much harder to come by now.

Pendleton

Kingfisher
I don't think looks have anything to do with it. Assuming you are in the US, a large percentage of the women have become socially retarded to the point of being feral. And for some reason they seem to love to go into customer service jobs. I only visit the US so when I am there I generally avoid pleasantries or any of the other behaviors I reserve for interactions with other humans. It is kind of relaxing actually, although I can see how it would become depressing if you were there long-term. I'm not interested in interacting with these people so it is nice to not have to go through the motions.

OP says it's a petty world we live in, while writing a novel about people basically owing him conversations and greetings.

I would blank OP.

On a lighter note: non-deformed women are inundated with hustles and interruptions pretty much constantly after they develop hips. If they were required to engage with every person who wanted their attention, they'd never get anything done in life. This is not to excuse people being unnecessarily rude, but try to consider the other person's side of the story.

Nearly all women will not give you the time of day, unfortunately.
I would disagree with you there. And I'm not talking about giving someone the time of day. Take myself for example; there's plenty of people that I know who I don't like, but I will often greet them if I see them. And I will always return their hello if it is them who says it first. I just won't be hanging out with them.
Do you not know how they're programmed?
Educate me.
Why would any ol' regular joe demand her attention?
You misunderstand me. I'm not talking about strangers on the street. Neither am I talking about trying to flirt with them.
Just know that for the most part you ARE invincible to women.
So what are you going to do about that?
I'm not that good at being able to tell sarcasm through text. Is that something you read in some book?

If this seriously bothers you, I'd suggest looking to more high-trust cultures where the male-female dynamic are still respected. Being blanked on a regular basis sounds like it'll wear down your mental health over the long run.
I'm not going up and leave my country just because a few women blanked me. And you should be able to tell by my post that I've learned how to handle (and anticipate) such situations by now.

Or maybe I might just break away from all my ties and go off and live in Russia like those red pill red guys suggest, where everything will be perfect!

Last edited:
What if that is only one part of the problem?
Don't go down that road. I knew what was coming when I read this!
I have another way of looking at this - What if part of the reason that most western women from the millennial and early zoomer generations are so cold hardened and socially akward/distant around men is because they are simply far too anxious to handle real life interactions?
I've tried to tell myself that! I mean, it would be easier to tell yourself that after someone just refused to acknowledge your presence. But I disagree. I can tell when someone is cold or stuck up, in comparison to someone being nervous, shy, or lacking social skills.

Then how come one rude girl I came across at the checkout once wasn't shy enough to ask me if I'd a loyalty card, but yet she was too shy to say hello back to me when I first arrived? Do you see what I mean?
They spend most of their free time on instagram, facebook or maybe even tinder (if they really want to look for a quick fix) texting from the comfort of their home so much that when a real man comes along and spits some game they simply cannot handle that social interaction.
I'm not talking about game here btw. Let me ask you this. If what you're saying is true for why some women blank men, then how come a rude cashier I remember from last year, was not shy enough to ask me if I'd a loyalty card, but yet she was too shy to say hello back to me when I first arrived? I won't elaborate on that with more examples, but you get my drift.

Don't get me wrong though, I would love to be able to tell myself that the reason this one bitch (that I dealt with before) refused to acknowledge my presence in the mornings, was because she was secretly weak for me at the knees the whole time! But come on man?? What your saying might be an explanation for kids under ten. But we're talking about grown adults here, who can't return an hello from a colleague coming in the door, or not able to greet someone who arrives at the check out. I'm just not buying it!

Yes, maybe sometimes girls might not say hi to me because they're shy, but I can tell the difference. If what you're saying is true, then it doesn't explain why it's the glamorous women that are more likely to blank someone? If what you're saying is true, then all young women (regardless of attractiveness) would have to be equally as likely to blank someone. However, if you're talking about social media having an effect young women's social skills and confidence, then that's a different thing entirely. But what you're basically saying to me, is that a woman with a resting bitch face is more likely to have poor social skills!!! Think about it!

Last edited:

JiggyLordJr

Kingfisher
I'm not going up and leave my country just because a few women blanked me. And you should be able to tell by my post that I know how to handle (and anticipate) such situations by now.

Or maybe I might just break away from all my ties and go off and live in Russia like those red pill red guys suggest, where everything will be perfect.

It’s not so black and white mate. I’ve had success with women in America... but they’ve generally hailed from abroad. You don’t have to sell all your shit and move to a poosy paradise, but it doesn’t sound like your current location is working well for you. I’m considering a move abroad in the next few years, at least sometime before 2024. Sure, I could stay in the States and deal with socially inept women descending into an autism culture, but I’ll pass on that. The grass is truly greener elsewhere, female-wise, at least. I feel like the saying is meant to dissuade others from grazing on that better pasture.

Speaking of, you might wanna try going rural, sounds to me like you’re in a city. Things change when the church and the local community are involved in day to day life. America is a big place.

But we're not talking about choosing a partner for life. We're talking about the moment when Susan, the stuck bitch from the office, is walking down the hall heading towards you. The last time you passed her you said good morning, but she pretended she had to look the other way. Hmmm! What do you do this time? Do you greet her? So what is your "simple solution" to this problem?

It’s not so black and white mate.

Speaking of, you might wanna try going rural, sounds to me like you’re in a city. Things change when the church and the local community are involved in day to day life. America is a big place.
Sorry, the comment about moving to Russia was meant as a joke. Please don't bring religion into things!

I'm not from the states by the way. I forget what it says on my profile though!

Last edited:

EndlessGravity

Kingfisher
Hmmm! What do you do this time? Do you greet her? So what is your "simple solution" to this problem?

Spill my coffee all over both of us in the most crazy way possible while making so much noise everyone came out to see what was going on? Like a slapstick movie she'd never forget.

Whatever first popped into my mind because...who cares?