Rude Beautiful Women Blanking Men

Stats

Woodpecker
I have a had a lot of people accuse me of ignoring them when they see me in public or even trying to to say something to me at home. Not once is it done on purpose of usually I dont even notice them even when they say I looked right at them. some people are in their own worlds especially people that get approached a lot or have strong imaginations. dont take it personally. It takes a couple seconds to switch to social mode.

bucky

Ostrich
But we're not talking about choosing a partner for life. We're talking about the moment when Susan, the stuck bitch from the office, is walking down the hall heading towards you. The last time you passed her you said good morning, but she pretended she had to look the other way. Hmmm! What do you do this time? Do you greet her? So what is your "simple solution" to this problem?

Before the apocalypse and working from home, I used to do a very quick smirk/smile at those girls as soon as they'd make eye contact. Similar to the second half of this famous Patrick Bateman gif, but more subtle.

It seemed to work as far as piquing interest, but I really can't say because I'm married and can't take it any further. I'm also tall, good-looking, and look athletic (although I'm anything but) so that might help.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
I've never seen this. In fact, in my experience, better looking women tend to be more gracious. It's the fatties who don't know how to properly socialize.

Also, where are all these "beautiful women?" This is America in 2020. Women are either fat, under masks, or all of the above.

I'd be careful about thinking a woman is "beautiful" when she's hidden by a mask. She might be like that old John Waters movie character "Hatchet Face" -- great body, great clothes, but a face that could stop a clock.

Finally, most people aren't warmly greeting strangers under masks these days. Part of me thinks that masks were put in place to force everyone to communicate by electronics instead of verbally, so then we all could then be monitored 24/7 by Big Tech. But I digress..

bucky

Ostrich
Also, where are all these "beautiful women?" This is America in 2020. Women are either fat, under masks, or all of the above.

Target. They're at Target. I almost never fail to see beautiful women when I go to Target. There's one downtown in my city by a large gym and it's just crawling with lovely women every time I go in there. I'm surprised more guys haven't noticed this.

Although, you make a good point about the masks nowadays. Look at AOC in a mask, for example. She's a 7 for me normally, but with her horse teeth and weird nose under a mask she gives the impression of being a 9.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
Target. They're at Target. I almost never fail to see beautiful women when I go to Target. There's one downtown in my city by a large gym and it's just crawling with lovely women every time I go in there. I'm surprised more guys haven't noticed this.

Although, you make a good point about the masks nowadays. Look at AOC in a mask, for example. She's a 7 for me normally, but with her horse teeth and weird nose under a mask she gives the impression of being a 9.

You know, you're right about Target. There is also Barnes & Noble. But I haven't been in either much since the pandemic hit.

Walmart is more convenient to me. And if you want to see the absolute worst of humanity, that's the place. On the plus side, if you roll out of bed and haven't showered and put on your worst clothes ever, well, you can still go to Walmart and look better than 99 percent of the crowd. So there's that.

Some people are in their own worlds especially people that get approached a lot or have strong imaginations. dont take it personally. It takes a couple seconds to switch to social mode.

If women perceive a male as low value, then they feel entitled to shit on them every way possible, limited only by their imagination. It indicates a lack of basic manners and respect.
Which one of you am I to believe?!

Which one of you am I to believe?!

I have to be there to know. I can confirm Anglo(well, Kiwi in particular) girls have very weak social skills. Perhaps that can be extrapolated to millenials/zoomers in general. And many Anglo guys have said Anglo girls hate men, or something of that nature.

But really I don't think it is all that weird to ignore strangers. I live in a foreign country with a foreign language so that is my default. But I do reply when others address me. It's not uncommon to ignore greetings though. It just is how it is.

I think this is a very legit and great talking point for young men. Dealing with women, whom you are not necessarily interested in, but share a common space and will see frequently. These are certainly not strangers, these are people within your social circle, even if the relationship is only business or say in school. You not only see these people many times a week, or even day, but you will eventually be required to work with them to produce results.

The advice I give is to be confident. That sounds easy, but it isn't, it is a long process of developing confidence in yourself that is so deep you truly don't care what others think of you. Most of our communication is nonverbal and when you develop this level of confidence women pick up on it immediately. Women are excellent at reading men. If they read you are confident they will not be as likely to blank you.

Body language would be a look of confidence in your face and eyes, especially eyes. As you walk down a hallway towards them you don't give the happy to see you!! look, you give the confident eye contact looks. You look at them with a friendly yet masculine gaze and either they return eye contact in a friendly matter or they don't. If they do, just nod your head in acknowledgement or politely say "hi" and keep moving quickly as if you don't have time to stop and talk. If they don't make eye contact just keep on trucking and don't give it a 2nd though. Either she will look back and you acknowledge it or she will look away or at her phone and in that case you confidently walk by her like she doesn't exist.

Shoulders back, chest out, eyes forward. Practice this to get more comfortable walking with confidence. Women pick up on this very quickly.

Serie A1

Robin
But we're not talking about choosing a partner for life. We're talking about the moment when Susan, the stuck bitch from the office, is walking down the hall heading towards you. The last time you passed her you said good morning, but she pretended she had to look the other way. Hmmm! What do you do this time? Do you greet her? So what is your "simple solution" to this problem?

Bro, you would have to ask yourself why on Earth you care about what this woman says or does.

Have fun with the situation. Comment on the sheer magnificence of the morning. Address her in German for no discernible reason. Rush past her and then reverse course very slowly.

And then don't allow stuff like this to distract you from your objectives. Life is too short for these games.

Bro, you would have to ask yourself why on Earth you care about what this woman says or does.

Have fun with the situation. Comment on the sheer magnificence of the morning. Address her in German for no discernible reason. Rush past her and then reverse course very slowly.

And then don't allow stuff like this to distract you from your objectives. Life is too short for these games.

The one time I agree with the Muslim :laughter: (though to be fair I haven't seen a lot of your posts) But I do think it went without saying to not give an "f". I wonder if it's an OP specific thing or is it something about Americans or some cultures where they insist on other people responding to their small talk.

You look at them with a friendly yet masculine gaze and either they return eye contact in a friendly matter or they don't. If they do, just nod your head in acknowledgement or politely say "hi" and keep moving quickly as if you don't have time to stop and talk.
Yes! And if they blank you after returning your gaze (and you know they're going to do that in future), then what I like to do when I pass them in future, is to look forward (as you said), but then to sort of look up and away as I get nearer to them. Where as before I would avoid eye contact by looking down down... which is kind of submissive.

The other thing to say about these sort of women is that it is actually possible to get them to be polite to you... if you kill them with kindness. In other words if you are willing to be treated rudely a few times at first, and perhaps tip toe around them a bit. Then as you get to know a few things about them, you'll be able to poke harmless fun at them. They'll eventually have to acknowledge you as a person as they'll find their coldness isn't keeping you away. But I'm not willing to play that game.

Last edited:
Yes! And if they blank you after returning your gaze (and you know they're going to do that in future), then what I like to do when I pass them in future, is to look forward (as you said), but then to sort of look up and away as I get nearer to them. Where as before I would avoid eye contact by looking down down... which is kind of submissive.

Men developing confidence in our modern society is very difficult. There are many reasons for this, and lots of details about these reasons, on this great forum. But probably one of the most important thing men can do, at any age, is to work and grow their self confidence.

I wouldn't recommend looking away from them as you get near, just look forward. If they have already displayed they will not respond to you, then look straight ahead as if they don't even exist. If you think they might respond, then make eye contact. If they hold eye contact then nod and smile. If they look away, then just keep moving and don't acknowledge them.

Also when you greet someone, like a checkout girl, say "hi" in a tone and body language that suggests you don't really care if they respond. And eventually you will truly not care if they respond after you do this enough times. They will be more likely to pick up on this and then respond and at that time you can be more warm and polite. If they don't respond you don't care or will learn to not care because it doesn't matter.