Rude Beautiful Women Blanking Men

I read your original post, you referred to bosses, managers, and checkout people, all of which I would classify as not friends or acquaintances.

Let me get this straight, you think greeting a colleague who then intentionally ignores you in response is normal in your world? That would be considered quite rude in any civilized country, and probably most uncivilized ones. Seems pretty cut and dry universal.

Let me get this straight, you think greeting a colleague who then intentionally ignores you in response is normal in your world? That would be considered quite rude in any civilized country, and probably most uncivilized ones. Seems pretty cut and dry universal.

Depends how often colleagues greet each other, how close they are, how much they work together, and how introverted the culture is.

If people mingle constantly, then with a colleague you barely know and don't work with, it can be expected that the introverts and/or non-social and/or anti-social people will ignore greetings if they happen too often. That said I think it's quite rude to ignore a greeting in that workplace context. Although it's not particularly nice to force a greeting on people who might not want it.

I was mainly thinking of the checkout/supermarket/store example, in which case to my mind they truly are strangers.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Women don't have any manners these days, as with society in general.

Nice beautiful women DO get harrassed with ask outs so many beautiful women do have the bitch shield. Many also lack personality and haven't added much value beyond their looks, sadly enough.

Ultimately, it is their loss not yours. Not because they are missing out on some idle chit chat, but because they are wrecking what a good society is. Try to not let it affect you, but as a guy who lived in Toronto I can understand how it does.

Make a point of being nice to ugly women or old people. They will appreciate your socialization. And you would be doing it out of the altruism , showing that you are indeed different than the bitchy beautiful woman. Eventually you will bump into a beautiful woman with a personality, and it will be refreshing to see true beauty in action.

The best bet for men in western societies is to focus a majority of their time on investing in themselves.

Realize that masses of men are willing to jump through hoops and sacrifice their dignity/self respect for the chance to get laid with above average women (6 and above). Even below average women (4's and 5's) have a plethora of options.

In other words....the demand for male attention has been devalued (supply is high)......focus on maximizing your supply of attention (energy) and becoming the best version of yourself.

Unironically, I see this as the only viable route the average western man should take in the modern dating market.

It's like a dog that has an accident on the floor. If you reward the dog after the bad behavior....it will keep making accidents.

Same with western women......their coldness, narcissism, and promiscuity has been rewarded by men. This behavior won't stop until men stop rewarding it with time and attention.

Invest in yourself.

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
I would disagree with you there. And I'm not talking about giving someone the time of day. Take myself for example; there's plenty of people that I know who I don't like, but I will often greet them if I see them. And I will always return their hello if it is them who says it first. I just won't be hanging out with them.
Educate me.
You misunderstand me. I'm not talking about strangers on the street. Neither am I talking about trying to flirt with them.
I'm not that good at being able to tell sarcasm through text. Is that something you read in some book?
You are talking about someone giving you the time of day. That's practically the name of the thread. Are you just not happy with the current state of rejections from women? Some of us on here remember the days of having to reach 1,000 rejections in order to be able to handle not being the center of someone's attention when WE want it to be so, whether from women or society.
I talk to people throughout my day and if they engage, great, if not, oh well. I'm not going to change or complain about who does or doesn't want to talk to me and for those that show interest in conversating well they naturally get more of my time and interest. I don't dwell on the ones that DON'T want to talk to me and neither should anyone else.

I did tell you how they're programmed. Read the sentences AFTER I asked if you knew how they were programmed.

When you know how people and women in general, tic, you will know what I mean about being invincible to them. Nothing will ever really change that.

I don't intend for this thread to be just about rude women blanking people, but for all situations of people being blanked, and how one can deal with it, and the motivation behind it. Of course glamorous / stuck up women, as well as has-been beautiful women might tend to do this more than regular women.

I'm of the opinion that if someone doesn't return your greeting that it takes a bit of energy from you? Maybe it wouldn't matter that some girl blanked me if I was a super cool guy on his way to a very important business meeting, or about to bang a model. I'd be too focused on the big win to care. But I'm not that guy, so this is something that irritates me from time to time. So what about options for dealing with this when it happens to you?

Depending on the scenario you imagine, it might be a bit much to correct someone for not saying hello. But if you're going to, you don't want to do it in a way that shows you're hurt. I think the best option is to either correct them in a way that is playful, or else to do it in a way that is condescending. If it were a boss, or a manager, the former option might be better. So the condescending option would be something like "it's polite to say hello to someone when they greet you". That's a good option because as you're speaking about yourself in the third person; you're not making it all about you and how you're actually offended. The playful way would be to say "say hello [name], don't be shy". Or else you could mimic them and greet yourself after you've just greeted them. I did something similar to this recently when I was putting my stuff on the conveyor belt in a supermarket. The lady said nothing, so for the laugh I said "I'm good thanks and how are you?"

It's not as easy as what you might think - for a couple of reasons. A lot of the time someone blanks you they'll pretend as though they're very busy or distracted. For instance, they'll ask someone else (who's present) something just at the very moment you say hello. Or else they'll have walked on past you by the time you're sure what's happened. I've been blanked by men too, but women tend to be a little more skillful at it. They'll leave you uncertain afterwards.

I don't think someone will blank you unless they known they'll be able to get away with it, because it does take a certain amount of nerve to blank someone. So of course, it's a little more difficult to blank someone when you're, say, alone together in a quiet room. But I have had people blank me when either in a somewhat noisy environment, or perhaps when the person was somewhat far away from me when I said it. In such cases, I would kind of think "maybe they didn't hear me?". But later on I'd realise "nah, they heard me".

Unfortunately, and perhaps more often than not, when we're rudely blanked we're often so taken by surprise that someone has just flat out ignored us, that we don't know what to say. The thought to correct the person wouldn't enter my heads, and the moment is over in seconds. So something I've done myself, is that if I suspect someone is about to blank me, is that I'll acknowledge the person by just saying their name without given an 'hello'. And then, depending on how the person reacts, I could make that into "John... how are you?" or a "John... snap out of it". The latter could be used if the person just stared at the ground while passing you. So you don't really get blanked!

But I think perhaps the best way of all of dealing someone who's blanked you is to very casually say "you alright?". In other words, what you're doing is saying 'the problem is with YOU'! It's deliberate misinterpretation. It's like I'm pretending that I think they're either in a world of their own, or as if they've just received news that a family member got killed in a car crash! They think that the thought that they might be sulking towards you hasn't even entered you're head. I've gotten some interesting reaction with this.

Let me tell you about another form of it that I hate. I come across it at checkouts sometimes. When you arrive to pay with your groceries and greet the person, they also say "hello" back, but they leave a pause before responding. It shows that they're not really with you. Before they respond, you presume you've been blanked. To me this is strange because if someone says 'hi' to me, like a knee jerk reaction, I reply with the same. When there's that pause, it makes you sense that the person may as well be a computer responding. I've noticed something like this with my older sister (who I don't get along with) the last time we both happened to be home in the family house. She was conversing with my father as I entered the room, and gave a proper 'hello' upon entry. I got ignored but then about 30 seconds later - in her own time - she said "hello [name], how are you?". This is confusing, and it's probably not something others in the room would notice. I could of course have done the same and given a delayed response back and made her wonder for a sec what's going on! On the other hand, if I didn't say hello when I entered the room, there's a chance my father might even correct me. So it's sort of a double edged sword: hard to win if a parent will always take the other sibling's side!

Do you think that there's some women out there that blank most guys by default to make themselves feel superior? I don't think it's the case that the more beautiful the woman is, the more likely she is to blank you, but that the more glamorous she is! If she's glamorous and has a resting bitch face, then that's the sort that's likely to blank you. For me, I'd find it hard to refuse to acknowledge the presence of another person; even if it were someone that I didn't like.

Part of the reason all of this is interesting to me, is that I used to make the following mistake when dealing with the likes of such girls when I was younger: if one of them was suddenly nice, I'd think "oh great, thank God she's not being cold". I'd then even doubt my initial of opinion of that girl. I'd say to myself "she's actually not that bad - why did I even think she was a bitch?". And interestingly, after the experience her being suddenly nicer (or less rude) than normal, I might then be more likely to approach that girl during the same day if I had a question about work related matters or whatever. And that's fine, but ordinarily I'd only approach such a girl if it was absolutely necessary. This shouldn't be the case. One should be equally as likely to approach such a person regardless of their mood. So the thing is that the fact I'd suddenly be more likely to approach her would actually only confirm to her that her coldness had been having an effect on me all the other times. So things would be fine until that girl would suddenly turn on the bitch switch again when it suited her... and thus control my behavior! I think this is the exact reason you'll hear other chumps saying things like "oh she seems like a bitch but she's actually not". That's what such a girl might want you to think, but she knows exactly what sort of effect her coldness has on others.

Just to mention a few other things regarding this matter that I'm kind of unsure about, that perhaps some of you might have come across. One thing is earphones! If you say hello to a rude person who has their earphones in I suppose you're asking for trouble! Happened to me recently with a female manager... I entered the office of which she was the only person in. I could see that she had ear phones in as I looked right at her and said hello! She looked right back at me, and I heard nothing back from her as I walked to the monitor I needed to check. I'd have made a remark about her rudeness if it wasn't for the fact that she had earphones in. It sort of threw me. Apparently someone said she was doing some sort of conference call training course that she was listening in to on the earphones. I don't know!

Another thing I've come across (only twice so far) is that after greeting such a woman (while holding eye contact), is that they responded by moving their lips (as if talking), but I couldn't hear anything! It's sort of confusing because then I began to wonder if I just didn't hear it! If they just flat out blanked me, they'd know they mightn't quite get away with it. So this trick - if we can call it that - gives them deniability; especially if there's a certain amount of background noise in the area at the time it takes place. This could be me reading into things, or it could be such a girl hating the fact that she's just greeted someone that she's supposed to be cold towards.

Tis a petty world we live in! Thanks for reading

As I read this, I thought to myself that you're worthy of a Roosh forum because Roosh wrote books on ad-hoc human interactions like a science.

Regarding myself: I can sympathize with the gals working checkout "blanking" hellos because I "blank" hellos from them all the time. I don't mean to but I'm distracted because I need to focus on getting all the stuff out of the cart, make sure the discounts are applied electronically, and be generally polite to those behind me in the line. So I do feel bad if I don't return their hello. In a few cases, I've said "good morning sir" when it was a woman because I was so distracted and one woman got upset but the reality is that I thought she was male because her coat was dark or something like that.

Also, people working checkout have HARD jobs. Although it's easier today, they have to move things quickly because the line is never ending until they go on break. Back in the 1980's, I actually had to key in the prices manually AND categorize them.

I don't doubt there are women who intentionally, or strongly sub-consciously "blank" guys to re-assert their self-perceived declared SMV. Although some pretty women may get tired of being hit on due to men getting their foot in the door with hello, it's my opinion over the years that pretty women handled themselves better since they didn't need to attack or ignore men to assert their perceived self-worth.

What is relatively new in the states, in the past 40 years or so, are the bitch shields of some women who will treat unworthy, or strange, men with near open hostility as if we're all hobos trying to bum money from them. They are fortunately not the majority, IMO, but my general means of dealing with them is to be as professional and minimalistic as possible with them. They remind me of the line "Just the facts, sir, just the facts" detective. It's possible many of these women are also autistic and/or hormonal.

One such woman I recently saw at a vendor event after having not worked with her for years. I knew she had taken her "shield" to the level of actually open hostility towards me. So I smiled at her and was happy the rest of the night which triggered her into being scowly and miserable in my presence. I no longer had a requirement to tap dance around her feelings so I deliberately hopped on the eggs. Ton of fun.

bucky

Ostrich
As I read this, I thought to myself that you're worthy of a Roosh forum because Roosh wrote books on ad-hoc human interactions like a science.

Regarding myself: I can sympathize with the gals working checkout "blanking" hellos because I "blank" hellos from them all the time. I don't mean to but I'm distracted because I need to focus on getting all the stuff out of the cart, make sure the discounts are applied electronically, and be generally polite to those behind me in the line. So I do feel bad if I don't return their hello. In a few cases, I've said "good morning sir" when it was a woman because I was so distracted and one woman got upset but the reality is that I thought she was male because her coat was dark or something like that.

Also, people working checkout have HARD jobs. Although it's easier today, they have to move things quickly because the line is never ending until they go on break. Back in the 1980's, I actually had to key in the prices manually AND categorize them.

I don't doubt there are women who intentionally, or strongly sub-consciously "blank" guys to re-assert their self-perceived declared SMV. Although some pretty women may get tired of being hit on due to men getting their foot in the door with hello, it's my opinion over the years that pretty women handled themselves better since they didn't need to attack or ignore men to assert their perceived self-worth.

What is relatively new in the states, in the past 40 years or so, are the bitch shields of some women who will treat unworthy, or strange, men with near open hostility as if we're all hobos trying to bum money from them. They are fortunately not the majority, IMO, but my general means of dealing with them is to be as professional and minimalistic as possible with them. They remind me of the line "Just the facts, sir, just the facts" detective. It's possible many of these women are also autistic and/or hormonal.

One such woman I recently saw at a vendor event after having not worked with her for years. I knew she had taken her "shield" to the level of actually open hostility towards me. So I smiled at her and was happy the rest of the night which triggered her into being scowly and miserable in my presence. I no longer had a requirement to tap dance around her feelings so I deliberately hopped on the eggs. Ton of fun.

I've never been a cashier, but it looks hard. I find that if they're not busy and there's no one else in line they seem to appreciate when you strike up a quick conversation. Seems like it helps alleviate the boredom.

I read your original post, you referred to bosses, managers, and checkout people, all of which I would classify as not friends or acquaintances.
Managers are acquaintances. Or perhaps you would consider your boss to be a stranger? Does that mean you get to blank your boss?

Perhaps you should look up the meaning of the word acquaintance!

You are talking about someone giving you the time of day. That's practically the name of the thread.
Okay, well that's what I meant to say "I'm not talking about asking someone for the time of day". Here's the thing. Saying hello doesn't cost a person any time.
Some of us on here remember the days of having to reach 1,000 rejections in order to be able to handle not being the center of someone's attention when WE want it to be so, whether from women or society.
When I used to do pick up I didn't mind getting blanked. It's to be expected. But I think there should be a sort of truce in the work place.
When you know how people and women in general, tic, you will know what I mean about being invincible to them. Nothing will ever really change that.
I disagree. What you said implies that any man who reads a book or two on female psychology would, without fail, end up with a stream of pussy in and out of his bed. It's not that simple. Save that line for when you're giving a seminar on pick up some day. It will give your crowd a great temporary boost of confidence for the night ahead.

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
Okay, well that's what I meant to say "I'm not talking about asking someone for the time of day". Here's the thing. Saying hello doesn't cost a person any time.
When I used to do pick up I didn't mind getting blanked. It's to be expected. But I think there should be a sort of truce in the work place.
I disagree. What you said implies that any man who reads a book or two on female psychology would, without fail, end up with a stream of pussy in and out of his bed. It's not that simple. Save that line for when you're giving a seminar on pick up some day. It will give your crowd a great temporary boost of confidence for the night ahead.
Saying hello does cost time. What world are you living in? Any time you stop and interrupt anyone you are taking away from their time. The difference is in if you're a time waster or not. Are you of enough value that someone doesn't mind you barging in on their life?

The sort of truce is that you are still not getting what I mean when men and women are just different. You can't make them play by your rules and they can't make you play by theirs as well but the difference is in HOW they will figure out how to get YOU to invest time, or what have you, in THEM. They are very cunning and overall sounds like you're not winning the social aspect of your life and aren't taking what little advice being offered to you very handedly.
I did not imply anyone who reads a book somehow will have a stream of sex available to them. Jesus man you brought out the big gun fallacies of the fallacy fallacy, tu quoque and black & white fallacy and all I was trying to do was offer help and then call me a PUA. Cool.

Best of luck with your interactions with society.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
This is largely just a decline of manners and behavior.

What I have noticed is a significant proportion of women walking down the street don't even make eye contact when we pass (I'm in a 2nd or 3rd tier city where streets are not busy with pedestrians). Thankfully, that doesn't hurt my ego or pride as much as an outright rejection, but I do find it bizarre. I'm over 6 feet tall and in decent shape, so I would expect seeing me in peripheral vision would make someone want to look, out of curiousity, if not to at least check whether they know me or not.

Even if I am in a committed relationship, I enjoy seeing and interacting with others, and I think it's normal and healthy for men to see attractive women in a non-lustful way.

I often think to myself: "You didn't even look up from the ground. What if I was Leo DeCaprio walking by?"

It's also a difference in cultures. Someone above commented that "saying hello takes time." I find that a bizarre and anti-social view of human interaction. I had a yankee girlfriend who complained that "store clerks will talk to you" as if it was some imposition on her to have a human interaction with another person, where I cherish and value the friendliness of my community, and how even strangers will have a genuine interest or curiosity in you.

As we are further immersed in screens and social media, and as long as we create an atomized society where interacting with others IRL is an imposition or weird, this will only continue, and I predict massive problems as men and women fail to pair bond later in life. I will say that it is primarily an American phenomenon, or at least a first world western one. Jobs or podcasts, or tweeting or likes are more important than a real person in your community.

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
What color of city are you in Max Roscoe? Blue or Red?
I'm in a red state red-dish metro and women have always turned as I pass just out of curiosity's sake. I'm well over 6ft and in athletic shape and walk with excellent posture. They do notice these things.

What the theme of thread seems to be is that many people, mostly women, are now in the transactional stage of societal decline.
Everything is a transaction meaning everything costs something.

This is largely just a decline of manners and behavior.

What I have noticed is a significant proportion of women walking down the street don't even make eye contact when we pass (I'm in a 2nd or 3rd tier city where streets are not busy with pedestrians). Thankfully, that doesn't hurt my ego or pride as much as an outright rejection, but I do find it bizarre. I'm over 6 feet tall and in decent shape, so I would expect seeing me in peripheral vision would make someone want to look, out of curiousity, if not to at least check whether they know me or not.

Even if I am in a committed relationship, I enjoy seeing and interacting with others, and I think it's normal and healthy for men to see attractive women in a non-lustful way.

I often think to myself: "You didn't even look up from the ground. What if I was Leo DeCaprio walking by?"

It's also a difference in cultures. Someone above commented that "saying hello takes time." I find that a bizarre and anti-social view of human interaction. I had a yankee girlfriend who complained that "store clerks will talk to you" as if it was some imposition on her to have a human interaction with another person, where I cherish and value the friendliness of my community, and how even strangers will have a genuine interest or curiosity in you.

As we are further immersed in screens and social media, and as long as we create an atomized society where interacting with others IRL is an imposition or weird, this will only continue, and I predict massive problems as men and women fail to pair bond later in life. I will say that it is primarily an American phenomenon, or at least a first world western one. Jobs or podcasts, or tweeting or likes are more important than a real person in your community.

There was a hilarious news story on the "progressive" news site Arlington Now about an app to help people connect with the homeless in their community.

I laughed out loud. I try to AVOID the homeless in my community! :)

And one gal responded that apparently she felt the same way but took it a step further: Aside from her relatives and a few co-workers, she didn't want to interact with ANYONE.

I think cities lose community when there's a homeless problem or such because it does get people "hit on". In the case of men "hitting on" women, they're providing a service (otherwise, women would die childless) but in the case of drifters in a city with panhandlers, women develop the b*tch face to drive off pests.

My way of dealing with drifters is to cleverly engage them. I'll express interest in what they have to say and add: "Just know, I'm not giving you any money." They do a double take, realize that their whole spiel is going to wind up with me saying no money, and look at me with anger as if I read them wrong (which I didn't) and skulk off. Hilarious. (A genuine person needing directions wouldn't mind me saying that.)

In NYC, I do it in reverse: I would go up to the "locals", I'd see the looks in their eyes, and say: "I'm not looking for money, I just want to know what direction Rockefeller center is" and they laugh and point.

Social skills take PRACTICE. Not just to pick up people, but also learning how to tactfully deal with different people types. Most people aren't trained aside from hard knocks.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Red state but liberal city in a top 50 metro area (most medium to large cities are blue). I'm close to the university, hospitals, and city center.

It's true when I leave the city, people behave differently just half an hour away. Cities atomize and dehumanize people, and have since the industrial revolution.

If women perceive a male as low value, then they feel entitled to shit on them every way possible, limited only by their imagination. It indicates a lack of basic manners and respect.
Depends on the woman you have in mind when you say that. I can think of plenty of women (who I know consider themselves better than me) who would be willing to return an hello from me.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
I once witnessed a short half Peruvian/ half Puerto Rican dude from NYC and a Black dude from Atlanta harass at least 50-60 Colombian women in a club (they probably did the same during daytime)

Put 100 of those clowns in any given city and women's attitude will change

Their strategy was actually exactly like OP describes. Try to get a foot in the door by using her courtesy. 'hey do you know where the bathroom is?' then quickly turned into super awkward conversations about whatever topic, with her trying to get out and him not letting her

All this while the guys tried to show value by taking all sorts of unnatural stances (trying to look big/confident? - I don't know)

I must say that I felt quite uncomfortable having to be associated with them as we were part of the same group

For sure I will teach my daughters not to interact with clowns like these. They are easy to spot too (lower class, low SMV minorities). She owes them nothing

No simping here but this is a very big factor. In my home country most women are very pleasant to be around - for me at least. Why? Because my demographic /body type/ character doesn't harass them.

I once witnessed a short half Peruvian/ half Puerto Rican dude from NYC and a Black dude from Atlanta harass at least 50-60 Colombian women in a club (they probably did the same during daytime)

Put 100 of those clowns in any given city and women's attitude will change

Their strategy was actually exactly like OP describes. Try to get a foot in the door by using her courtesy. 'hey do you know where the bathroom is?' then quickly turned into super awkward conversations about whatever topic, with her trying to get out and him not letting her

All this while the guys tried to show value by taking all sorts of unnatural stances (trying to look big/confident? - I don't know)

I must say that I felt quite uncomfortable having to be associated with them as we were part of the same group

For sure I will teach my daughters not to interact with clowns like these. They are easy to spot too (lower class, low SMV minorities). She owes them nothing

No simping here but this is a very big factor. In my home country most women are very pleasant to be around - for me at least. Why? Because my demographic /body type/ character doesn't harass them.

If you haven't seen this already, it's fascinating:

The producers of the video tried to defend themselves from accusations of racism by claiming that there were white men in the video also "catcalling". If you look carefully, you'll hear white men (gently) say "nice" or "good day". Yep. Totally equivalent!

RalphMalph

Sparrow
You know, you're right about Target. There is also Barnes & Noble. But I haven't been in either much since the pandemic hit.

Walmart is more convenient to me. And if you want to see the absolute worst of humanity, that's the place. On the plus side, if you roll out of bed and haven't showered and put on your worst clothes ever, well, you can still go to Walmart and look better than 99 percent of the crowd. So there's that.
I have figured out why more attractive women prefer Target over WallyWorld. Check out the wideness of the main aisles in Target they are always clear of marketing clutter as apposed to the main shopping aisles in a Wall Mart. Attractive women want that extra avoidance margin as they shop. To them it is an extra safeguard if they are visually accosted by an undesirable male.

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
Although, you make a good point about the masks nowadays. Look at AOC in a mask, for example. She's a 7 for me normally, but with her horse teeth and weird nose under a mask she gives the impression of being a 9.
You won't believe how many ugly women have such beautiful eyes. I see it more and more in my city every time I go out. There is no way that 7 out of 10 chicks I see are beautiful underneath that mask(Based on how pretty their eyes are) but man is there some beautiful eyes out there on these women.
This mask shit has made us all notice features we never really noticed before.