Rude Beautiful Women Blanking Men

Just something that happened yesterday. When I entered the office yesterday, and inside were two people. A male colleague and another girl, who I find rude. Instead of just greeting only the non-rude person, I said hello to both of them. I said "how are ye?" [Ye = Y'all or yous] and only got a response out of the non-rude person (the male colleague). No surprise you might say. But this guy is, who is her boss! He obviously isn't aware of the her rudeness towards me. So after her boss replied to me and asked me how I was, I played dumb with the rude girl and asked her how she was. Being in front of her boss she had to act nice and respond. Otherwise I'd have got nothing out of her.

I'd say it nearly killed her! And I'd say she knew what I was doing!

I'm older, successful, with a family. We've noticed over the past decade that reciprocity, down to basic reciprocity like we're talking about here, is in short order. Normally I'd chalk it up to me having rubbed someone the wrong way or them being too busy or being too distracted, etc.

People realize they have become barely employable, can't trust people not to backstab them, can't help each other and nothing they earn will amount to anything tangible in clown world.

Women have already been taught for a decade that they're above men and should try to sh*t on men 24/7 and treat men as lesser humans.

I'm not American but the nastiest and vile women in terms of attitudes towards me I met of all age ranges were always American.

People from former communist countries generally act with no trust and blanking to outsiders and with extreme levels of suspicion, so you see where things are heading...

Grow Bag

Sparrow
People from former communist countries generally act with no trust and blanking to outsiders and with extreme levels of suspicion, so you see where things are heading...
This has less, if anything, to do with communism and more to do cultural norms. Eastern Europeans are simply being authentic.

Smiling at and being over familiar with strangers is a particular bugbear of mine and is something that interested me enough to look into a few years back. One time I politely challenged a checkout girl in a supermarket who smiled at me and asked me "how was your day". She went on to explain what I already strongly suspected, that checkout staff were encouraged to engage with customers in this way by management. She told me she wasn't particularly comfortable doing it and we ended agreeing with each other, that it's not something that feels natural to do.

The (le happy merchant) service smile and over familiarity is an American import that seems to have become a trend in England over the last few decades as we've moved from being an industrial nation to having a service economy. False bonhommie and, worse, hugging people they hardly know seen from a Slav's (I am 50% Slav) perspective is at best insincere at worst lunacy. Hugging and expressions of affection are reserved for family and good friends. Personally I don't even like friends asking "how are you?", when I know really they're just itching to tell me how they are. As for smiling, well it worked for Ted Bundy.

I think there are two kinds of familiarity among strangers, the honest familiarity that comes with a sense of commonality, which still exists in some countries, and the American creepy corporate faux familiarity, which is basically a corporate-enforced servile attitude. I've noticed the first kind of familiarity still exists in fairly homogeneous societies among "servers" and customers where the "servers", whether they're business owners or hired help, work in what you could call working class areas and there is still a shared sense between the persons at both sides of the counter, so to speak, of being equal members of the same community. They're the kind of people who will call the customer "love" as opposed to "Sir" or "Madam".

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
These women aren't virgins, aren't loyal to their race, vote communist, and aren't religious. Most have tattoos, crap degrees, jobs stolen from men, and drug/drinking problems. These are not high value women. They merely have a pretty exterior to hide the ugliness within.

It's hard not to take it personally (I did myself), and it will sound cliche at first, but really---they're doing you a favor by blanking on you. They have let you know they are low value enough to treat people like dirt. Rejoice, you have now learned to avoid that particular one for the rest of your life.

I remember one pretty English girl vividly. She used me for one free expensive meal and drinks and then blew me off. I got hurt and told her via text, "Good for you, you scammed me out of an expensive meal and a night out on the town." (absolutely a bad choice, should've never responded, such women aren't worth the text)

But now I am thankful she did so. She was a gold-digging piece of trash. If she'd hooked up with me, I might have put in months or even years of putting up with her trashiness and pouring out money for her, only to have her jump ship or cheat with the next wealthiest guy she could.

$100 and a crappy date and then that trash is out of my life forever? That's not a bad deal, especially with the lesson she taught me to avoid women like her.

Eusebius

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I remember undergoing training at a new job years ago. After a week of training, our trainer took the new batch out for a drink, which was a standard part of the process. I was seated next to him, and noticed that he didn't initiate any spontaneous talk with me, and responded with a brief sentence then let the conversation drop. As soon as I noticed the pattern, I stopped talking to him. He didn't speak either, and we never exchanged a single word again.
Similarly, I've walked out on a date or two when I don't see any attempt at reciprocity. I may not have ninja social skills, but this basic approach of not dealing with those who disrespect me enables me to navigate this kind of thing without losing self-respect.

bucky

Ostrich
You're paying for the privilege of the princess's company. Men are a resource, women a commodity (NAWALT disclaimer).
They think it's funny. A cute little argentina I knew when I was single told me that sometimes when she was hungry, she'd fire up OKC and usually be able to score a free meal with some schmuck within an hour or so. She laughed as she told me about it.

Grow Bag

Sparrow
They think it's funny. A cute little argentina I knew when I was single told me that sometimes when she was hungry, she'd fire up OKC and usually be able to score a free meal with some schmuck within an hour or so. She laughed as she told me about it.
Yeah, it's borderline pathological. Just goes to show the degree of contempt for men a lot them have. Back when I was still a schmuck, I'd often have the thought with a few of my girlfriends, that they truly believed men were put on earth to serve them. I cringe at how many times I got played.

These women aren't virgins, aren't loyal to their race, vote communist, and aren't religious. Most have tattoos, crap degrees, jobs stolen from men, and drug/drinking problems. These are not high value women. They merely have a pretty exterior to hide the ugliness within.
First of all - calm down

Secondly - stop stereotyping

Third - I'm guessing you've never even met a communist

Fourth - I can see why you feel at home on this site!

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
First of all - calm down

Secondly - stop stereotyping

Third - I'm guessing you've never even met a communist

Fourth - I can see why you feel at home on this site!
First of all--calm down, commie.

Second--stop ignoring patterns.

Third--I'm guessing you tell everyone "that's not real communism!"

Fourth- I can see Media Matters is paying for a new troll for this site! :squintlol:

jakester318

Sparrow
In all sincerity, I propose that you adopt a mindset of hyper apathy.

For a period of 1 week, I think you should purposely avoid talking to women at all. Act just as aloof as you can possibly manage and see what that does for you. The truth is man, it's better not to give a shit at all. Women are highly overrated. I know we are attracted to them but I think society has morphed into such a state that its best, or dare I say necessary, that a man should seriously consider whether caring at all about the opposite sex is a worthwhile thing. Not everyone can accept this but I think it can't hurt to at least try to care a lot less.