Rude Beautiful Women Blanking Men

Pretty much any antisocial behavior in late stage capitalism can be attributed to:

"Behavioral sink" is a term invented by ethologist John B. Calhoun to describe a collapse in behavior which can result from overcrowding. The term and concept derive from a series of over-population experiments Calhoun conducted on Norway rats between 1958 and 1962.[1] In the experiments, Calhoun and his researchers created a series of "rat utopias" – enclosed spaces in which rats were given unlimited access to food and water, enabling unfettered population growth.

The overcrowding is not necessarily physical (not everybody lives in dense cities) but spiritual, as we're bombarded with a gazillion people on social media every day, so people either start to rage, mentally check out or go full cuck, stirred up further by ((Aliens)) who argue into every toxic direction. (anti male, anti female, anti family etc.) on YouTube, traditional media etc.

There is also less inhibition for guys to slide into DMs compared to approaching in person. Add Tinder to that and every woman thinks she deserves prince charming.

Add financial and work pressures on top, as well as COVID lockdowns and you will have a personality disorder apocalypse.

Working in a Mc Donalds or discount supermarket at this point will probably become a daily nightmare, especially with all the narcissistic PC principals around that want to play social distancing and face diaper enforcers.

Not sure which places will be spared, but when even ultra conservative ultra stable Switzerland goes globohomo with rainbows on every corner and the crowds looking more and more low class you're starting to wonder...

Last edited:

philipski

Sparrow
I wonder if this is an American or extroverted culture thing. In more introverted cultures it's more normalised to ignore strangers.
Like Germany and Sweden. Out here in Hick America, say, some store in the middle of nowhere... or even an isolated Kroger booth occupied by a lone cashier who’s a young woman... I ashamedly do not correct the unpleasant, unfriendly lack of response if I encounter it, reminding said bitches that it’s their job to be polite, because of the small possibility of encountering a Macho White Knight or even a gun behind the counter in lone, remote country places!

...Oh, and these observations are all about pre-Covid days. NOW it’s really screwy!;).

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt most of the time, but when this happens to me it really kinda ticks me off. If I am particularly ticked off that day, I will leave 0 for a tip if I am at a restaurant dining.