Russia Culture General

Stoyan

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Reading this makes me realize Russia is the true multicultural nation.

Indeed, you are right! Even from very ancient times. Even the Russkies themselves I think came from different tribes or different peoples, as they included them into their empire and/or civilization, which existed before Christ even. Do doubt it was different back then, but Russia still existed as a civilization in one way or another. It's very similar to China for example. Unfortunately real true history was demolished by Peter "the Great"'s pseudohistorians and Western academia at large. China kept their ancient history intact for the most part, although internal spirit, true patriotism, and societal cohesion no doubt played a large part in this, the other reason is that the assault on China was only 100 years in duration, compared to on and off more than 100 years for Russia.

Anatoly Klyosov says that Russkies have three main haplogroups: Aryan, Uralic, and Balkan. These tribes, or groups of tribes coalesced to form the Russkiy people. There is a lot of residue implying that the "Russian civilization" or "Eurasian civilization" directly or indirectly extended outside the bounds of the 19th century Russian Empire, culturally influencing even more distant lands.

How can we say that the Russkies are made up of different tribes? There are at least five distinct words in the Russian language that mean "horse", that I know of. There maybe more such words that I haven't encountered yet. But this all is very telling, that there are multiple words for "horse". Is that the Russkies were once steppe nomads and/or were brother nations with other steppe nomads, who all lived in the same empire. Different tribes came together, either voluntarily or by political coersion, and they all used the words that were familiar for them. I do not know Mongolian, Uighur, or Sikh languages, but I suspect that that we might find some interesting words in those langauges as well.
  • конь
  • лошадь
  • кобыла
  • мерин
  • жеребец

Stoyan

Kingfisher
Orthodox
"Death to the world" is an Orthodox magazine that was published by "St. Herman of Alaska" monastery monks in St. Francisco.

In the past, these monks were punks and the magazine reflects the punk sub-subculture style.

View attachment 40438View attachment 40439View attachment 40440View attachment 40441View attachment 40442View attachment 40443

This genre of Russian Orthodox monks as punks reminds me of.

This also reminds me of something else entirely for some reason.
The slogan "death to the world" also sounds like something that the Omsk faction from the video game TNO would say, even though they would mean it in a different way.

Stoyan

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I also like Serbian songs. The Serbian language is very similar to the Russian language. For all practical intents and purposes, it is enough to get the meaning across.

Stoyan

Kingfisher
Orthodox
There should be more nations like Russia and the Russians who declare independence against the so-called modern Western world which is actually just a Franko-Semitic revolutionary monoculture.
Let us pray for the day when Russia and the Russians will become truly independent from the so-called modern Western world. Because that day has yet to come. And we need God's help for this.

"God will save Russia, for no one else can."