Ruth Ginsburg Dead

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I posted in the other thread:

Someone posted that the last time Trump's positive job rating was this high, Nancy Pelosi started impeachment hearings for Trump.

Today the jobs rating was back high again. Ginsburg dies. Democrats must vote to fill her seat.

Last edited:

dicknixon72

Pelican
I wish nobody death who does not deserve it. Simply Having a belief contrary to mine does not earn one an early death. I hope she find peace and happiness and so does her family. For whatever you believe about her, she is probably at heart a good person.

May she rest in peace.

That said, your vote matters now more than ever have. Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell your coworkers, tell everyone you know who wants these United States to continue to embrace Traditional Values to to vote like the next 45 years depends on it. Because of this case, it does

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
"What do you think will happen in September?"

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Holy Mackeral. This election is about to get messy and nasty. There is no question GOP wants to fill the vacancy seat immediately.

Mitch is a two-faced snake. If he does this, he totally redeemed himself! haha

I would love the Senate to put forward someone on Monday. Strike while the iron is hot. Trump can go around the country and have rallies. The Senate can get us another Supreme Court member.

Not Ted Cruz though.

I wish nobody death who does not deserve it. Simply Having a belief contrary to mine does not earn one an early death. I hope she find peace and happiness and so does her family. For whatever you believe about her, she is probably at heart a good person.

May she rest in peace.

That said, your vote matters now more than ever have. Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell your coworkers, tell everyone you know who wants these United States to continue to embrace Traditional Values to to vote like the next 45 years depends on it. Because of this case, it does
Wish I had that sentiment...I'm utterly revolted by everything she's stood for.
She's done enough to destroy many many lives in our society. May God have mercy on her scarred & tainted soul.