Ruth Ginsburg Dead

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
If Trump gets a nominee in and confirmed, he will also win the election. I would guess that it would demoralize dems so much that they would just stay home on election day.
Demoralize? Heck they won't even be around come election time as they're all screeching "i'm gunna commitzz suicidez if blumperino replaces RBG!"
Because yea in normal world jobs just never get filled when an opening pops up! For Coronavirus sakes we should fill SCOTUS position because having a job is a rarity for some in 2020. Fill It!

Salocin

Sparrow
Demoralize? Heck they won't even be around come election time as they're all screeching "i'm gunna commitzz suicidez if blumperino replaces RBG!"
Because yea in normal world jobs just never get filled when an opening pops up! For Coronavirus sakes we should fill SCOTUS position because having a job is a rarity for some in 2020. Fill It!
I'm not sure. I've never in my life seen such widespread calls for violence and destruction in this country. The godless marxists want blood.

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I'm not sure. I've never in my life seen such widespread calls for violence and destruction in this country. The godless marxists want blood.
And blood they will get. Their own.
Kenosha Kyle took down 3 commies sitting on his ass, imagine what will happen when we all have to actually defend ourselves too? We're not a couple of cucks here.
Senate Republicans have what's called the "nuclear option." In 2013, democrats changed the rules so federal judicial appointments only need 50 votes instead 60. This makes it way easier for the party in control to push their appointments through without getting consensus from the other party.

This pissed off the republicans, and Mitch McConnell said that this decision will come back to bite them in the ass in the future. The future is now.
Mconnell regret.png

Appoint someone who will help overturn abortion and the full auto ban, now!

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Last edited:

Neo

Pelican
Gold Member
One of the biggest divides I see is fantasy vs reality. The truth and objective reality are. Delusional libs like this woman can not accept that so they post absurd comments like this.

Front line? Has she bothered to ask herself basic questions like have I ever been in combat? Am I psychologically prepared?

Of course not. Here's the kicker though. People fall for these type of 'all show no go' people all the time if they are congruent. Clearly this lady is not.

It reminds me of the first few UFCs and the fake martial art masters. Watch out guys she might train at this guys school.

No touch donut power!

rpg

Ostrich
With all the media schmoozing going on let us not forget this lady was a HACK. A bitter, jealous, America hating hack. Long before she died I read through many of her opinions and they truly sucked. She was not a constitutionalist in the least. She was an activist judge 100%. She wiped her butt with the constitution every chance she had and promoted rampant degeneracy and chaos. NOT a good pick. Thanks Bill Clinton for this scourge upon America.