Ruth Ginsburg Dead

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Mitch is a two-faced snake. If he does this, he totally redeemed himself! haha

I would love the Senate to put forward someone on Monday. Strike while the iron is hot. Trump can go around the country and have rallies. The Senate can get us another Supreme Court member.

Not Ted Cruz though.

Trump most likely knew Ginsburg was going to pass away when he made an announcement last week on Supreme Court nominees.

Diocletian

Woodpecker
What are the implications of this?

The left is going to go apes**t. If the Republicans have got any fortitude they'll get a new justice confirmed ASAP just in case Trump loses the election.

If he does get a new justice confirmed, then we'll have a conservative supermajority on the Supreme Court for the next few decades and American politics will be totally upended even beyond what Trump has already done.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Mueller_Report_Time.jpg

Diocletian

Woodpecker

I would love the Senate to put forward someone on Monday. Strike while the iron is hot. Trump can go around the country and have rallies. The Senate can get us another Supreme Court member.

Not Ted Cruz though.

Mitch held his ground on Merrick Garland which I saw as definite redemption. If he holds it on this next confirmation then he'll be doubly redeemed.

tomtud

Pelican
I remember British leftists were celebrating when Margaret thatcher died playing the wizard of oz song ding dong the witch is dead. I am tempted.....really really am to celebrate ginsburgs death. Well, I will not stoop to the lows of these useful idiots, scum of the earth in speaking bad about the dead. I will say this, my condolences to the grieving family. To the grieving leftists - kiss my ass as they are grieving her policies not her life and family. Once again leftists......crocodile tear time?

Not Ted Cruz though.

Why don't you like Ted Cruz? I don't think he can constitutionally fill the office of president, because he's Canadian. He is better than a lot of other people on Trump's list of possible nominees.