Ruth Ginsburg Dead

There's no downside to waiting a few days to start the process, it's a reasonable delay. You can't run a business, or a government, without a bit of pragmatism and common sense.
I disagree as there is no reason to delay. The idiots who are mourning for RBG aren't going to go along with anything Trump does...Optics aren't going to be hurt byTrump annoucing, as people for whom Scotus picks are a significant issue already have enough of their mind made up on who to vote for... I think the longer the delay, the longer the other side works parlimentary tricks to deflate the process. But if a candidate is submitted that has already had a hearing and they put it up for a vote, then it may not matter. Especially if you go with a candidate like Lagoa who is a shoe in based on already receiving 80 votes.

There needs to be an up or down vote in the next 2 weeks period.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
McCains widow endorses Joe Beijing Biden.

Why do these RINO traitors continue to pretend to be loyal Americans. A vote for Beijing Biden is a vote for the colonization of the USA by Communist Red Freaking China.
McCain, Romney, Rubio, Jeb Bush et al.

They were always & only Cabal.
They were never patriotic Americans.
They only pretended to be & were able to do so easily, due to a complicit media.

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
I disagree as there is no reason to delay. The idiots who are mourning for RBG aren't going to go along with anything Trump does...Optics aren't going to be hurt by Trump annoucing, as people for whom Scotus picks are a significant issue already have enough of their mind made up on who to vote for... I think the longer the delay, the longer the other side works parlimentary tricks to deflate the process. But if a candidate is submitted that has already had a hearing and they put it up for a vote, then it may not matter. Especially if you go with a candidate like Lagoa who is a shoe in based on already receiving 80 votes.

There needs to be an up or down vote in the next 2 weeks period.

This Ginsburg mourning period isn't a time for politics. Have some class and let a prominent dead person get their respects.

Let civility live.

Elipe

Woodpecker
This Ginsburg mourning period isn't a time for politics. Have some class and let a prominent dead person get their respects.

Let civility live.
No. No more civility. The Left killed civility. The onus is on them to start being civil again. When they stop having riots over criminals getting shot, when they stop pushing pedophilia, when they stop forcing gayness down our throats, when they stop murdering unborn babies by the millions, when they stop acting like satan worshipers, when they stop calling people names for doing nothing, when they stop threatening civil war over Supreme Court picks, when they stop spamming the freaking President of the United States' Twitter feed with "haha orange man dumb", when they start showing non-leftists some actual respect, THEN I'll consider being civil.

It's always the Right that cucks in the name of civility, never the Left that does.

Neo

Pelican
Gold Member
In the afterlife RBG is going to have to answer as to why she was complicit in the death of millions of unborn babies. That's assuming she has at least repented for this before her death.

Let civility live.
Class has noting to do with it. Naming the person you intend to present to the Supreme Court has no impact on her "achievements" in life. The people who want to mourn for her are going to keep the optics up until well after the election anyway. Nobody here should be mourning her. I am glad she is dead, and I am quite confident she is burning in hell. We should all be celebrating her passing. Would you have mourned for Margaret Sanger?

I frankly don't understand why the acquiescence to honoring the image of a liberal, activist judge who refused to resign under Obama because she wanted more liberal judges appointed under Hildog and supposedly said her dying wish was not to have a new justice nominated until a NEW PRESIDENT was appointed supersedes the constitutional process the President is required to make. Given that we have a compacted timeline, we have wasted 7 days from her death that could have been spent getting this done and hearing cases.

Civility is a dying whore in the body politic of America, and the Left killed it. First Biden torpedoed Bork., then the "Biden Rule" resulted in the lack of Merrick Garland Being Appointed (though they pretended this was a McConnel invention), Harry Reid destroying the 60 vote supermajority for confirmations resulted in the Kavanaugh appointment.... and frankly it doesn't matter who is presented, the Left is going to do everything they can to try and promulgate the notion of illegitimacy. Only the non-liberals are expected to act with class/civility ect... mean while the left is calling devout Catholic Justices gang rapists, fabricate stories about the current president pissing on hookers in a hotel in Russia then use that fake news to spy on an opposing party, they use the deep state to entrap innocent members of the cabinet, the list goes on and on and on and on. Why the hell would anyone pretend to act civilly in politics anymore.

Playing things civilly and making efforts to not inflame the other side is exactly what the left is expecting, and exactly why conservatives always eat their own hat, ever since William F Buckley kicked out the John Birch Society. The Left knows exactly how to play the Republican establishment.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
Trump announcing he will wait for the funeral was idiotic. If they really wanted to they could cremate her and wait until "the pandemic" dies down enough for a large gathering.

Peacock
Gold Member
Class has noting to do with it. Naming the person you intend to present to the Supreme Court has no impact on her "achievements" in life. The people who want to mourn for her are going to keep the optics up until well after the election anyway. Nobody here should be mourning her. I am glad she is dead, and I am quite confident she is burning in hell. We should all be celebrating her passing. Would you have mourned for Margaret Sanger?

...Civility is a dying whore in the body politic of America, and the Left killed it. First Biden torpedoed Bork., then the "Biden Rule" resulted in the lack of Merrick Garland Being Appointed (though they pretended this was a McConnel invention), Harry Reid destroying the 60 vote supermajority for confirmations resulted in the Kavanaugh appointment....

...Playing things civilly and making efforts to not inflame the other side is exactly what the left is expecting, and exactly why conservatives always eat their own hat, ever since William F Buckley kicked out the John Birch Society. The Left knows exactly how to play the Republican establishment.
FYI William Buckley was a deep state/neocon tool whose role was to sideline and destroy Catholic conservatism in America, undermining the legacy of figures like Father Coughlin and putting a lid on anti-globalist Catholic conservatives like Pat Buchanan. Unfortunately, he did a great job fulfilling that mission.

Waiting a few days to pick and name RBG's replacement actually improves the chances of that judge being confirmed, it's a tactically viable pragmatic political move. You don't fight for the sake of fighting, you do it in a smart way.

The cultural marxists got to control our societies through the same kind of very shrewd long game, they accomplished their goals over several generations going back to the Suffragettes (and much earlier in Europe, dating to the French Revolution). If you don't use a modicum of wisdom and acumen in fighting back that onslaught, you're going to be mowed down like savages charging a battery of Gatling guns, falling into traps like the Charlottesville rally.

Last edited:

Hypno

Crow
Trump Fires Off Giant Pink Glitter Cannon To Reveal Gender Of SCOTUS Nominee

WASHINGTON, D.C.—It was a festive occasion, as gender reveals often are, and a crowd brimming with excitement gathered outside the White House to find out from President Trump what gender the nominee for Supreme Court Justice would be.

“Oh I sure hope it’s a boy!” yelled one man.

“No way! It has to be a girl!” yelled a nearby woman.

However, some unhappy citizens gathered in the crowd only to protest how primitive and cis-heteronormative a gender reveal party for a Supreme Court Justice is.

“This is so backwards,” yelled local non-binary furry queen-king Yoox Bellavix. “The nominee hasn’t even been questioned by the Senate to determine what gender they identify with! Gender is not the same as biological sex! We need hearings now!”

Trump suddenly appeared on the White House lawn and greeted all the gathered crowd with a wide beaming smile like that of an expectant father. “Thank you, ladies and gentlemen and Democrats and Fake News media! I am very happy, so very happy, I don't even remember the last time I was this happy, to announce the gender of our nominee to fill the seat!” he said.

The crowd erupted in joyous applause as the Secret Service rolled out a giant wheeled cannon similar to a civil war artillery piece and pulled the trigger to send an enormous cloud of pink glitter into the air.

“Of course it’s a girl! It’s a girl!” Trump said as he made an hourglass curve gesture with his hands. “Tremendous. Thank you very much!”

At publishing time, all the assembled media figures stood completely covered in pink glitter. The White House lawn is also entirely covered. The EPA estimates it could take up to 12 years for the pristine swamp environment of the White House lawn to return to normal.