Ruth Ginsburg Dead

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
I wish nobody death who does not deserve it. Simply Having a belief contrary to mine does not earn one an early death. I hope she find peace and happiness and so does her family. For whatever you believe about her, she is probably at heart a good person.

May she rest in peace.

That said, your vote matters now more than ever have. Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell your coworkers, tell everyone you know who wants these United States to continue to embrace Traditional Values to to vote like the next 45 years depends on it. Because of this case, it does
Early death?? She was 87 and had pancreatic cancer for years. Her name was Rightfully and Justly called.

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
Trump should nominate a man

Women live longer than men and strategically pin the left into a corner by elevating a conservative woman nobody knows about. Use the lefts own shit against them - they wouldn't try to smear a rising star minority woman judge (if they do then it further shows how much a pack of hyenas they all are). You could get 35-40 years out of a young enough judge appointment.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Liberal rage and madness is going to max boost and then the nitrous switch will be hit.

Democrat HQ right now

iu

...except all the cars are hybrids.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
If Trump get's a pick, I hope he goes with Barrett.
  1. She's from Wisconsin, so that helps in the election
  2. She is Militant pro life
  3. She is a hardcore catholic
  4. Liberals hate her
  5. She is a married mother of 7 kids. (Strong family unit.)

Added #5 to your list. She and her husband have seven kids. Note this family photo in front of a cross.

(Removed photo of her sister's family. Wrong one. Amy Coney Barrett has 7 kids: five of her own plus two adopted.)

Last edited:

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Why would Trump want to do that? He should get someone in there ASAP. Lifelong appointment - this is big.

It typically takes months to pass a nomination.

Trump will still be president in January. 3 republicans in senate have said they want to wait until after the election. Yes nominate now but then if Trump wins great there is no rush.

If Biden wins Trump still has time to get his nomination passed after the election

Thomas More

Hummingbird
It typically takes months to pass a nomination.

Trump will still be president in January. 3 republicans in senate have said they want to wait until after the election. Yes nominate now but then if Trump wins great there is no rush.

If Biden wins Trump still has time to get his nomination passed after the election
If Biden wins, the RINO cucks will vote against for sure, to be fair to the Antifa crowd.