Ruth Ginsburg Dead

Tough to accuse a woman of rape in high school or college. Truly pro life conservative women who are also mothers can be RuthLess... just saying.

If she was really that conservative wouldn't she be working in the home? Has she just been dumping her kids into day care? It sounds like she's putting her career over her children and household and family.

Putting women in positions of power and authority rarely bodes well. Men need to stop apologizing for being men. If the Senate is going to reject a nominee because of a bogus rape allegation, the problem lies with the Senate then. People who entertain those accusations are the problem. It is dangerous to cower to the left like that. You're doing things on their terms. I say only nominate men to the Supreme Court. Make that our policy.

We need a tie breaker in the event of SCOTUS picking the president, since it's leaning towards 4-4 right now. There is right now a clear path towards civil war/secession. Every man should have a gun and know how to use it.

Good point. I just got a CZ 97B, I'll be sure to load my magazines. In my locale we're all (very) well armed, but the s**tlib metro area an hour away in the state on our southern border has a ton of liberal UMC college kids. You never know when they'll get bored and decide to cause some trouble for their country neighbors up north. Come to think of it, I could also use some more speedloaders.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
If they try to force a quick one through with a Pence tiebreaker, it’s very hypocritical. And not in the American spirit.

Let the people decide in November.

Hypocritical in what way?

When the Democrats cooked up lies and rape story to smear Kavanaugh, that's very hypocritical. When the Democrats lie and cheat without honor, that's not in the spirit of America.

Last edited:

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
If she was really that conservative wouldn't she be working in the home? Has she just been dumping her kids into day care? It sounds like she's putting her career over her children and household and family.

Putting women in positions of power and authority rarely bodes well. Men need to stop apologizing for being men. If the Senate is going to reject a nominee because of a bogus rape allegation, the problem lies with the Senate then. People who entertain those accusations are the problem. It is dangerous to cower to the left like that. You're doing things on their terms. I say only nominate men to the Supreme Court. Make that our policy.

Barn, door, those Horses have been out for a while now we need to ram a conservative down the Dems throats now without all the rapery B.S. - There is a high likelyhood this election goes to the Supreme Court and that is even if Trump has to activate the 14th Amendment and the NDAA to Save the USA from the Black Looting Marxists and Commie Antifas and their CCP Beijing Biden rebellion - the 14th Amendment is what Allowed Lincoln to win the Civil War - the Current Civil War is War we have to take decisive Action Now:

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

If they try to force a quick one through with a Pence tiebreaker, it’s very hypocritical. And not in the American spirit.

Let the people decide in November.

This is really naive. This is the "losing is really winning" attitude that gave Buckleyite conservatism the results it got right up until Trump was elected and finally put it to death--total failure.

What did the conservatives achieve beyond some victories on gun control? Nothing. They put up absolutely no fight against cultural bolshevism, Chinese communist domination of the world economy, the destruction of our workforce, the decline of religion, censorship of public discourse by leftist tech megacorps, and so on. The point of that so-called conservatism is really nothing more than to suck up money from donors.

Its not an exaggeration to say that the future of the most powerful nation in all of human history is at a crossroads right now. The left is going to pull no punches in making sure that Biden gets elected. They don't care about ethics, legality, corruption, or morality. They will resort to naked fraud if they have to. Do you really want to have that future hinge on whether or not they're successful? I sure don't. We need to preserve our future while we have a chance.

Last edited:
2016: "I'm moving to Canada if orange man wins"
2020: "it's war"

it's all so tiresome. I don't want a female Trump SCOTUS but timing is an issue right now. It's not beneath the Dems to make up rape accusations to delay the process. Most likely they will go through with the female and put in a man after Trump re-election.