RVF eCommerce Mastermind Group

Mikeyd03

Robin
Getting ready to start my first Shopify store. My boss has continued to emphasize to me the importance of creatives in your facebook ads. I found a way to download adobe 2020 and photoshop 2020 for free to my new computer (pm if interested, will share links to tutorials).

Something else he taught me is that you can use adspy and filter for winning ad campaigns and then just use those creatives as a template for your own products to dropship. "You can even resell winning products with a new angle." Obviously this strategy is geared towards dropshipping rather than those trying to build a brand, but when you're first starting out why not do what works.

I read a zero hedge article today that Ecom revenue jumped 50% over the holidays......i imagine this trend will continue as the covid hoax pushes the world more digital. My vision is to accumulate enough capital to trade and become self sufficient before the governments really start to impose their orwellian distopia by the end of the decade.

Will give update once store is up.

LoveBug

Kingfisher
Getting ready to start my first Shopify store. My boss has continued to emphasize to me the importance of creatives in your facebook ads. I found a way to download adobe 2020 and photoshop 2020 for free to my new computer (pm if interested, will share links to tutorials).

Something else he taught me is that you can use adspy and filter for winning ad campaigns and then just use those creatives as a template for your own products to dropship. "You can even resell winning products with a new angle." Obviously this strategy is geared towards dropshipping rather than those trying to build a brand, but when you're first starting out why not do what works.

I read a zero hedge article today that Ecom revenue jumped 50% over the holidays......i imagine this trend will continue as the covid hoax pushes the world more digital. My vision is to accumulate enough capital to trade and become self sufficient before the governments really start to impose their orwellian distopia by the end of the decade.

Will give update once store is up.

Good work man. I’m still studying a lot of the same. Selling on different mediums as well as Facebook. I’m a lot less practical now, still studying the theory from my mentor til I regurgitate it

Facebook. Settings. Setting up your lookalikes/interests. ABO, retargeting, creating CBOs etc. and I’m coming into building your creatives on photoshop and chopping up/creating videos, and the psychology behind it. I’m not artistically inclined so it might take a bit of time

Onward til we earning online

Last edited:

tomzestatlu

Kingfisher
I have promised my friend seeting up eshop for her product. I do have some small experience with this, but I have never really finished any project and I want to learn by doing. We have agreed on using WooCommerce.
I know there are many templates and guides how to customize eshop, but this is a little bit specific and I don´t know how to aproach it.
It´s going to be single product, a Christmas toy. Basically something between Christmas Elf and some equivalent of Eastern Europe.
The most specific is the fact, that it will be only single product and I can´t find any inspiration online.
Web structure could look like:
- Landing page
- Some informational page (maybe that can be included on landing page)
- Toy details + order button
- Shopping cart

Do you have any advices or sources to get inspiration?

Mikeyd03

Robin
So we created a website to post many of the physical products my boss sells. Basically I just refer someone to the website to reserve the item they intend to purchase. The potential of this I believe is very high considering we stick to it and build an email list in the 10's of thousands. I think back to the solar eclipse event that took place a few years back, many ecom guys made windfalls with those solar eclipse glasses.

So if we have list in place for one off events like that.....all it takes is an email/text blast and the money will roll in. I am starting to understand how my mentor thinks: Funnel + Traffic = conversion rate. As long as you can generate traffic, there will always be a conversion rate.

I see the potential of ecom more and more each day.

Mikeyd03

Robin
Have been working on my shopify the past few days. I actually postponed starting it, but I feel like this is good timing. My shop is related to crypto, so should be fun.

My strategy:
>Rather than focusing on FB ads for advertising I will focus mainly on influencer and social media....(paying influencers to shill my products)
>This is a print on demand store.

Almost have 50 products total so far......just need to clean up descriptions, copy, pricing, etc......

Hope everyone is progressing along in their journey to financial freedom. As I said before my goal is increase my income in a way that is exponential via ecommerce, hopefully allowing me to grow my skills in cryptocurrency even more.

I'll also be going to trade show next month in the midwest to sell some product.

Shiny object syndrome is something else I have struggled with over the years, right now am trying to focus on 2-3 three things. I