RVF Emergency Communication Channels

Roosh

Cardinal
In case the forum goes offline, I've set up two alternate communication channels so that I can inform you of what's going on.

1. Email newsletter

Go to the following URL and enter your email address to get on the forum list:
To ensure any emails I send do not wind up in spam, add [email protected] to your contacts.

2. Telegram channel

Here is the official RVF Telegram channel:
3. Backup sources

If RVF goes down, it will probably coincide with a lot of other happenings. Information may be shared here..

My site: https://www.rooshv.com/
Gab: https://gab.com/rooshv

This may sound a bit silly, but I recently listened to a podcast about how CIA communicated with operatives in Iran. Apparently, they have these fake websites that look very unremarkable, imagine a handmade soap webshop, and they use some secret functionality or code language to communicate their real business and it all looks innocent even if the operative's activity is observed. Perhaps a similar approach could be taken for a SHTF scenario where they try to all ban all our alternative avenues. A social media profile totally unrelated to all this that is very clean, and one can follow for future instructions on how to stay in touch.

Troller

Pelican
You should check two spy series agent Hamilton (swedish) and Le Bureau (french). Le Bureau is probably better. In Bureau they communicate by coded comments on social media.

There was a scandal were people would communicate by an open email just on drafts.

High level people communicate in unpopular non mainstream apps. The ones you never heard about. But anyone can download.

If elite decides the site can be blocked anywhere. Iran, Russia, etc. They will probably need a minifalse flag. If democracy still exists. So staying low would probably be the best option.

Last edited:
I have heard recently that Telegram has been banning some political channels, It may be worth looking into alternatives to that too.
Yes, the founder and CEO of Telegram Pavel Durov is a young leader in the WEF program.

Just because Telegram is Russian doesn't mean its any better. The globalists have their tentacles everywhere. Even though Putin doesn't give them an inch, liberals are still a powerful bloc in the Russian government (and elsewhere)

Pelagius

Robin
Just thought it was worth mentioning that there are unconfirmed reports that apple will remove Telegram from it's store & your device via remote maintenance.

You can prevent this by:

Settings> IScreen time> Content and privacy restrictions> toggle 'on' > ITunes & App store purchases> Do not allow app store to delete apps remotely.

As I said, unconfirmed but not out of the question, the idea is to make dissenters as atomized as possible.

Perhaps it's time Roosh turned his love for birds into mastering the art of Pigeon Post.

Last edited:

Pelagius

Robin
Which channels have Telegram banned in the past week?
As I said I only heard of it from other telegrams I follow - so I can only confirm 2 for sure which is HateLab 8k subs & Eco-Fascist Central (1.5k subs) Both of which were banned for violating Telegrams policies.

tychomaz

Sparrow
Not many people use it but element.io has group capability and stronger trust in terms of encryption than Telegram. The thing I don't like about it recently is that they have removed their web app from what I can tell.

Might be a "plan c"

Troller

Pelican
As I said I only heard of it from other telegrams I follow - so I can only confirm 2 for sure which is HateLab 8k subs & Eco-Fascist Central (1.5k subs) Both of which were banned for violating Telegrams policies.
List of recent Telegram bans/censored channels & chats.

-The Gray Hour
-Fascist bot (edit: false claim?)
-Shitpost Gang
-Bellum Acta
-Family Matters
-Accelerationist Revival ☄️
-Hatelab
-Eco-Fascist Central
-Union 88 Gas Co

Note: Some channels have been deleted, others simply had their forwarded posts displaying messages from moderation.

Theres a telegram channel I follow called: “worth fighting for” its a white pill channel

Bird

Kingfisher
Not many people use it but element.io has group capability and stronger trust in terms of encryption than Telegram. The thing I don't like about it recently is that they have removed their web app from what I can tell.

Might be a "plan c"

And they don't ask for a phone number and even the email address is optional :cool:

Bildschirmfoto-zu-2021-01-14-11-01-16.png