RVF Emergency Communication Channels

TheBoom

Sparrow
Gold Member
Only if it's a threat of violence or endangering children.

Jesus i hate you disinformation campaigners coming in early on a Saturday. Go get your facts straight.
And once you start turning over any information that the feds want on a topic, it is a slippery slope to turning over much more. That is why Apple (as despicable as they are in many ways) fights so hard on turning over information. The feds consider any protest by the heritage population to be a call to violence while antifa is just an idea and not something to be investigated

aynrus

Pelican
Yes, the founder and CEO of Telegram Pavel Durov is a young leader in the WEF program.

Just because Telegram is Russian doesn't mean its any better. The globalists have their tentacles everywhere. Even though Putin doesn't give them an inch, liberals are still a powerful bloc in the Russian government (and elsewhere)
Exactly. I'd never use Telegram.
Why do they want to "verify" your phone number to view content? My phone number is none of their business.
Anyone who wants your phone number either wants to sell it, or works with the government agencies.

Pelagius

Robin
Just thought it was worth mentioning that there are unconfirmed reports that apple will remove Telegram from it's store & your device via remote maintenance.

You can prevent this by:

Settings> IScreen time> Content and privacy restrictions> toggle 'on' > ITunes & App store purchases> Do not allow app store to delete apps remotely.

As I said, unconfirmed but not out of the question, the idea is to make dissenters as atomized as possible.

Perhaps it's time Roosh turned his love for birds into mastering the art of Pigeon Post.

RT telegram reporting that law suit is now launched against both Apple & Google. The echos in the water suggest it's a good idea to at least do the above ^

M'bare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I have moved over to Element, it's decentralized and does not require an email or phone number. I still use TG too, but I expect TG to be rendered completely useless within the next 2-3 months.

I'm looking at their developer website -- nothing glaring. However, how do they fund it? I'm always leery about free apps, after all nothing that's free is actually free.

Any other insights as to how they're monetizing this platform?

fireshark

Sparrow
I'm looking at their developer website -- nothing glaring. However, how do they fund it? I'm always leery about free apps, after all nothing that's free is actually free.

Any other insights as to how they're monetizing this platform?
They offer paying to run your own private server. Other than that, I don't know how they make money. It's an open source project.

RT telegram reporting that law suit is now launched against both Apple & Google. The echos in the water suggest it's a good idea to at least do the above ^

Another truly Degoogled phone coming soon. Going to go the route of getting a pixel 4a like @redbeard suggested, and just sideloading APKs and other truly FOSS apps. I'm so done with this crap.

Peacock
Gold Member
List of recent Telegram bans/censored channels & chats.

-The Gray Hour
-Fascist bot (edit: false claim?)
-Shitpost Gang
-Bellum Acta
-Family Matters
-Accelerationist Revival ☄️
-Hatelab
-Eco-Fascist Central
-Union 88 Gas Co

Note: Some channels have been deleted, others simply had their forwarded posts displaying messages from moderation.

Theres a telegram channel I follow called: “worth fighting for” its a white pill channel

I wonder how many of these 1488ish channels are really "organic", they've been probably set up with your tax dollars in order to enable ban hammers...

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I keep hearing about Unstoppable Domains:

It's a new top-level-domain (TLD, e.g. .com, .io) that is said to be censorship resistant and there is only a one-off registration fee. After that you own it for life.

The TLD is .crypto. An example is: http://pomp.crypto <- need to change a config in your browser to get it to work.

They also say the domain can be used to accept crypto payments to, rather than using a crypto address.

Could be a possible option for the forum in the future.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member

This video shows the process of buying a .crypto domain and linking it to your crypto wallets. Supporting platforms will then be able to send you crypto with just the domain, e.g. rooshvforum.crypto.

There is an example transaction used here, from about 8:00:

It's being used to tokenise tweets.

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
I wonder how many of these 1488ish channels are really "organic", they've been probably set up with your tax dollars in order to enable ban hammers...
Bellum Acta is a legit and very good channel for global affairs. Fortunately it is still up and running.