SADS ("Sudden Adult Death Syndrome")

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
I no longer have sympathy for people who didn't want the vaccine but got it because it was "mandated." It sucks if that led to their death, but I have about the same amount of sympathy as someone who got drunk and crashed their car into a tree. These "mandates" only require a bit of resistance to bypass. I've worked a job that requires it, and I volunteer at a place that requires it. If asked I just say I'm not vaccinated. For a while I had to do a temperature check to bypass it and then that stopped. If it's important to you to not get the vaccine, as it is for me, just commit and don't take it. Draw a freaking line. If you're gonna choose the flesh over the spirit, as taking the vaxx clearly is, then sorry, you're playing with fire. The wages of sin is death, after all

But what was the sin here? Trusting everyone around them? People are being deceived through very little fault of their own. Their sin is simply being dumb, I feel bad for stupid people. Wisdom is not intelligence, IQ is not wisdom. Wisdom is something that very few people can explain, but people who don't pass the wisdom test are being exterminated. I am not sure how to properly judge in this situation?

Unless someone went out and got the vax despite being fully informed, by someone they trust, of the risks, how is it possible to judge them? It's smarter to withhold judgement here rather than risk hypocrisy and judgement at the hand of God.

Personally these vax deaths make me very angry, the same way I feel when I see soldiers kill each other because of psychopath leaders causing wars.

No, I have never followed sports. I do not know what goes on in the sports world. It seems tiring to keep up with everything that goes on, here, and there too.

I mean that the jabs are by far not the only factor that is contributing to the deaths and reductions of life spans. The above listen toxic chemicals all take a toll on the human organism. Tens of thousands of kids die in the United States each year due to allergies to various food additives, preservatives, GMOs, and what not, and that number is severely underreported because if the truth got out if would negatively effect the Big Food industry. Why isn't there a VAERs-like systems for adverse reactions to toxic food additives? In the United States they put chlorine in the pools, and people swim in a solution of chlorinated water. Babies die from chlorine poisonings.

We have seen for half a century how the fake made up chemicals corporate octopus has been poisoning the plants, the animals, the food, the people, the ecosystem, and the planet. The jabs are just the advanced stage of being poisoned by Big Chemicals. Medical malpractice has been in the western medical establishment long enough, for example promotion of chemotherapy and denying more effective and practical harmless treatments for cancer, such as was invented by Dr. Simmoncini from Italy. So no wonder that we would see the jabs, or some other equally toxic products, somewhere down the road, because it was going in that direction for many decades now.
While no doubt the jabs are extremely harmful for health, many more people get killed by other toxins such as pesticides and artificial dyes that they put into the T shirts.

You really have no idea what is happening, and it's way too soon to judge. For all we know, these early vax deaths are just the tip of the iceberg of what is soon to be a mass extinction event. Who is to say that the vax poison's effects are not more pronounced and lethal the longer it remains in someone's system?

The depopulation thesis is by far one of the strongest thesis' at the moment and cannot be ruled out. We won't know for sure for at least another 6-10 years from now. We should see SADS accelerate with time, which is what I'm noticing now. All of the vaccinated people are catching "COVID" again, which is obviously just a made up term at this point, because the vaccines seem to have permanently weakened them. We could be looking at the start of a tidal wave of health problems that exterminates millions.

muscacav

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic

The report, released by the Broward County Medical Examiner and obtained by TMZ Sports, revealed Bruce’s cause of death was myocardial infarction, with the contributing factor to his death being coronary heart disease—the most common form of heart disease in the United States.

According to the medical examiner, Bruce died of “natural causes.”

On April 28, Bruce experienced a seizure while driving his car in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, leading the 24-year-old to crash his vehicle into a pole.
Could this be considered a case o SADS?

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox

Could this be considered a case o SADS?
Yeah i wondered about this too. It's not unheard of for athletes to die mid game... Though rare... Typically one finds out the person had a congenital heart defect or an enlarged heart (common among athletes in various forms of athletic endeavors)

But with all the spike...makes me wonder.

Pointy Elbows

Kingfisher
Orthodox
But what was the sin here? Trusting everyone around them? People are being deceived through very little fault of their own. Their sin is simply being dumb, I feel bad for stupid people. Wisdom is not intelligence, IQ is not wisdom. Wisdom is something that very few people can explain, but people who don't pass the wisdom test are being exterminated. I am not sure how to properly judge in this situation?

Unless someone went out and got the vax despite being fully informed, by someone they trust, of the risks, how is it possible to judge them? It's smarter to withhold judgement here rather than risk hypocrisy and judgement at the hand of God.

Personally these vax deaths make me very angry, the same way I feel when I see soldiers kill each other because of psychopath leaders causing wars.

You really have no idea what is happening, and it's way too soon to judge. For all we know, these early vax deaths are just the tip of the iceberg of what is soon to be a mass extinction event. Who is to say that the vax poison's effects are not more pronounced and lethal the longer it remains in someone's system?

The depopulation thesis is by far one of the strongest thesis' at the moment and cannot be ruled out. We won't know for sure for at least another 6-10 years from now. We should see SADS accelerate with time, which is what I'm noticing now. All of the vaccinated people are catching "COVID" again, which is obviously just a made up term at this point, because the vaccines seem to have permanently weakened them. We could be looking at the start of a tidal wave of health problems that exterminates millions.
I know a serious anti-vaxx guy that is wise, but not terribly smart. He can hardly form a coherent sentence (and that's the opinion of other people I know). Still, he's a street savvy, skeptical guy that has managed to make an excellent living and I do respect his judgement. He just isn't taking it and would rather live out of his truck in the hills, if need be. Bell curve tails, indeed.

What keeps me from judging others is that so many loved ones have taken it. I'm just sad and angry. God has the answer. We are simply commanded to love one another. That is enough. I may be the last person that can and will care for them. May God help me do it well.

The acceleration is already observable in my second level contacts and appears to be starting in my closer contacts. More people are having cancer returns, CV illness though vaxxed, multiple organ problems, and general illness of all kinds. Even people that stopped at one shot are falling more ill. The hard-core no-vaxxers I know are doing fine, if a few pounds heavier than 2 years ago. I can't put causation to the vaxx, but the indicators are pointing in that direction and not away from it.

This is one of those cases where Probability, Statistics, and Expected Value of any decision really play out. Many people just can't think like that. Truly, they can't even contemplate it for more than 10 seconds. Around here, we are weighing the high probability of getting CV (or similar symptom malady) against the very low probability of dying from it. We are also weighing the low immediate probability of a vaxx AE against the long-term implied, higher probability/severity of a vaxx AE. To me, the implied odds and expected return are in my favor if I stay unvaxxed. That doesn't change until I'm late 70s and/or develop multiple comorbidities. As time progresses, that late 70's threshold is pushing older, not younger. This doesn't even account for the "Mark of the Beast" argument, which just makes me want to tell 'em all to pound sand.

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
I know a serious anti-vaxx guy that is wise, but not terribly smart. He can hardly form a coherent sentence (and that's the opinion of other people I know). Still, he's a street savvy, skeptical guy that has managed to make an excellent living and I do respect his judgement. He just isn't taking it and would rather live out of his truck in the hills, if need be. Bell curve tails, indeed.

What keeps me from judging others is that so many loved ones have taken it. I'm just sad and angry. God has the answer. We are simply commanded to love one another. That is enough. I may be the last person that can and will care for them. May God help me do it well.

The acceleration is already observable in my second level contacts and appears to be starting in my closer contacts. More people are having cancer returns, CV illness though vaxxed, multiple organ problems, and general illness of all kinds. Even people that stopped at one shot are falling more ill. The hard-core no-vaxxers I know are doing fine, if a few pounds heavier than 2 years ago. I can't put causation to the vaxx, but the indicators are pointing in that direction and not away from it.

This is one of those cases where Probability, Statistics, and Expected Value of any decision really play out. Many people just can't think like that. Truly, they can't even contemplate it for more than 10 seconds. Around here, we are weighing the high probability of getting CV (or similar symptom malady) against the very low probability of dying from it. We are also weighing the low immediate probability of a vaxx AE against the long-term implied, higher probability/severity of a vaxx AE. To me, the implied odds and expected return are in my favor if I stay unvaxxed. That doesn't change until I'm late 70s and/or develop multiple comorbidities. As time progresses, that late 70's threshold is pushing older, not younger. This doesn't even account for the "Mark of the Beast" argument, which just makes me want to tell 'em all to pound sand.

At this point do what you can to save their souls. Pray for them and share the Gospel.

Mrredsquare

Ostrich
Other Christian