SADS ("Sudden Adult Death Syndrome")

rainy

Pelican
Other Christian
I heavily researched SIDS when my wife was pregnant with our first. There was enough I came across to decide no vaccines. Neither of our kids have gotten a shot.

I recently posted info on the sharp decline in SIDS when COVID hit, as doctor offices were closed and parents stopped taking their newborns for their scheduled rounds.

Folks will make their own decisions but my belief system and research told me pumping 12lb newborns full of metals which cross the blood brain barrier is not good and can cause severe swelling, as well as other negative effects. Longer term no one can convince skyrocketing autism numbers aren't related. And a newborn can't tell you if they aren't feeling well. I also think God gave us very resilient bodies and immune systems. Every toxic cocktail injected goes against our natural immunity.

I also found many diseases newborns are vaxxed against are pretty non-existent at this point. And modern sanitation is a huge part of that. Furthermore, even when these is something like a measles outbreak, the majority of kids who get measles are vaccinated against it.

So my kids don't get jabs and they play in the dirt.

Last edited:

Redcrosse

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Folks will make their own decisions but my belief system and research told me pumping 12lb newborns full of metals which cross the blood brain barrier is not good and can cause severe swelling, as well as other negative effects. Longer term no one can convince skyrocketing autism numbers aren't related. And a newborn can't tell you if they aren't feeling well. I also think God gave us very resilient bodies and immune systems. Every toxic cocktail injected goes against our natural immunity.
Long-term studies could establish the veracity of this by comparing the autism percentages among vaxxed kids with those of unvaxxed kids. But of course such studies will not be performed since the drug companies surely already know what the inevitable results would be. And parents who don’t vaxx their kids are treated by society like child abusers anyway.

rainy

Pelican
Other Christian
Long-term studies could establish the veracity of this by comparing the autism percentages among vaxxed kids with those of unvaxxed kids. But of course such studies will not be performed since the drug companies surely already know what the inevitable results would be. And parents who don’t vaxx their kids are treated by society like child abusers anyway.
The rise of autism is almost in lockstep with the rise of vaccines administered since the 80’s.

And in countries where they vax much less, autism rates are also significantly less.