SADS ("Sudden Adult Death Syndrome")

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Atheist
Gold Member
Believe it or not the UK and israel have the best data on this. The UK data is there for all to see and yet they're pushing the injections still. The data is very clear that these injections are deadly and have caused serious harm.

A funny/weird atmosphere is in this country at the moment. Nobody is really talking about covid, the vax or excess deaths whatsoever except for a few alternative sources. You see plenty of "died suddenly" in the papers however.

Some NHS hospitals have mask mandates back but some dont.

The Government isn't an elected government either and people are pissed at the current inflation, interest rate, energy and food crisis we're going through.

Meanwhile in the background the excess deaths continue un-abated.

Very strange.
They literally put a Brown Kennedy in power for this Sleight of Hands!

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

Wow. So from this large study, the incidence of myocarditis in covid versus non-covid individuals was the same and this was pre-vaccination. So in other words cardiac conditions are not caused by Covid-19. Thus, they are likely caused by the vaccine. We suspected this here, but this is a really important study because it gives legitimacy to that theory. Which also would make vaccination the likely cause of the excess death rate given that most excess deaths are cardiac related.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Wow. So from this large study, the incidence of myocarditis in covid versus non-covid individuals was the same and this was pre-vaccination. So in other words cardiac conditions are not caused by Covid-19. Thus, they are likely caused by the vaccine. We suspected this here, but this is a really important study because it gives legitimacy to that theory. Which also would make vaccination the likely cause of the excess death rate given that most excess deaths are cardiac related.

Wrong.

Excess deaths are cause by increased energy costs thanks to Russian propaganda. Myocarditis is caused by too many Russians farting in the direction of Ukraine and it caused fallout-like conditions due to global warming.

andy dufresne

Pelican
Other Christian

Still think Nurse John is a shill. Why didn't he question how dangerous covid was at the start? All the data was there. And where is the analysis of the faulty PCR testing? I think they're using him to rub it in our faces.

Comments on the vid are illuminating though.

Grigori

Banned
Other Christian
Is there a way to download all of those images at once? Perhaps save the page as a PDF? Like collect all the pictures from every single page in this thread and put them into one downloadable document?

Mrredsquare

Hummingbird
Other Christian
1667856814887.png

1667856835345.png

1667856995174.png

1667857034498.png1667857154200.png

RIP.

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Still think Nurse John is a shill. Why didn't he question how dangerous covid was at the start? All the data was there. And where is the analysis of the faulty PCR testing? I think they're using him to rub it in our faces.

Comments on the vid are illuminating though.
I thought this too, and I'm still over 50% think he is a shill but it's weird because there are other channels popping up on YT dedicated to destroying him and calling him a conspiracy theorist and stuff now. Maybe he went rogue or something.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
I thought this too, and I'm still over 50% think he is a shill but it's weird because there are other channels popping up on YT dedicated to destroying him and calling him a conspiracy theorist and stuff now. Maybe he went rogue or something.
If you work for the health service, you are almost guaranteed to be an NPC. I think he was naive about the evil and over time things have started to click. Haven't watched one of his videos in over a year but he is opening eyes at least, in whatever manner is necessary.