SADS ("Sudden Adult Death Syndrome")

Papist

Kingfisher
Trad Catholic
The problem with these newspaper articles is they don't prove anything. People have always died suddenly; for example, when I was at school a fourteen year old girl dropped dead in the street on the way there.

We need statistics!

Just so you understand, I'm unvaccinated. I was always suspicious of the vaccine, and the global population has to be the biggest threat to the planet, and therefore the progeny of the psychopathic satanists who control the planet. I'm utterly convinced, and we have been warned by many people. However, one can collect thousands of media stories about people dying suddenly, but it is meaningless. Furthermore, any excess deaths will be attributed to 'long Covid'.

What I find amazing is that I don't know a single person who has died of Covid! Not one. There are 650 sitting MPs in Westminster, and a by-election will be triggered were any to die. Three have died over the last couple of years - one was stabbed to death, the other two died of cancer. It's so obvious to me that Covid was exaggerated, and the vaccine was therefore unnecessary.

This was Rik Mayall's last film, and I think he was warning us:

The Rock

Pigeon
Protestant
There's no overpopulation. Everyone in the world can live comfortably on the same level, no multi story buildings, in a city the size of Texas. Everyone, man woman and child with their own two bedroom apartment and even a little garden. Stop this overpopulation bullshit. (Your video is still parroting that nonsense).

Here's the math:

1 square km = 1000,000 square metres (remember it is squared).

Texas size: 695,000 sq km = 695, 000,000,000 sq m
695, 000,000,000 sq m / 8,000,000,000 pop = 86.25 sq m. Roughly the size of my current apartment. And I have two spare rooms and an extra bathroom.

Couples don't need their own apartment and neither do children so there's probably more than even double that space.

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
There's no overpopulation. Everyone in the world can live comfortably on the same level, no multi story buildings, in a city the size of Texas. Everyone, man woman and child with their own two bedroom apartment and even a little garden. Stop this overpopulation bullshit. (Your video is still parroting that nonsense).

Here's the math:

695, 000,000,000 sq m / 8,000,000,000 pop = 86.25 sq m. Roughly the size of my current apartment. And I have two spare rooms and an extra bathroom.

Couples don't need their own apartment and neither do children so there's probably more than even double that space.
I doubt people living at this density nowadays would have buildings of the Art Deco, Art Nouveau style built for them. Not to mention the necessary logistics for the whole thing and necessary activities for human flourishing.

It will instead turn out dystopian ant colonies instead.

Zagor

Kingfisher

Here's the math:

You’re just saying that we have enough space on the planet to fit all the people. But the question is whether we have enough resources on the planet to keep up the modern lifestyle, with the current population numbers, and not completely devastate the environment in the process.

The Rock

Pigeon
Protestant
You’re just saying that we have enough space on the planet to fit all the people. But the question is whether we have enough resources on the planet to keep up the modern lifestyle, with the current population numbers, and not completely devastate the environment in the process.
Yeah one country with reasonable quality farmland developed for agri can easily feed the whole world. My brother grows enough chickens to feed at least 5000 people per month, he's not even a big farmer in that area. If we started using nuclear energy I don't think we can even fathom the possibilities. 8 billion is nothing.

That being said if we keep getting sabotaged by secret societies that hate humanity we probably won't see 2050 (without God's protection).

Redcrosse

Kingfisher
Other Christian
The problem with these newspaper articles is they don't prove anything. People have always died suddenly; for example, when I was at school a fourteen year old girl dropped dead in the street on the way there.

We need statistics!

Just so you understand, I'm unvaccinated. I was always suspicious of the vaccine, and the global population has to be the biggest threat to the planet, and therefore the progeny of the psychopathic satanists who control the planet. I'm utterly convinced, and we have been warned by many people. However, one can collect thousands of media stories about people dying suddenly, but it is meaningless. Furthermore, any excess deaths will be attributed to 'long Covid'.

Steve Kirsch on Substack is probably the best overall source for stats. What I like about him is he presents the data in a very logical and orderly way:

infowarrior1

Peacock
Protestant
Yeah one country with reasonable quality farmland developed for agri can easily feed the whole world. My brother grows enough chickens to feed at least 5000 people per month, he's not even a big farmer in that area. If we started using nuclear energy I don't think we can even fathom the possibilities. 8 billion is nothing.

That being said if we keep getting sabotaged by secret societies that hate humanity we probably won't see 2050 (without God's protection).

I doubt it won't end up as crowded ugly ant farms.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
The family of the 28y/o Australian gal above are stating she committed suicide.

Not sure for certain either way.
Yet it would be another layer of Clown World whereby families would rather publicly lie & announce a death as a suicide as opposed to a covid injection death.

Also not saying the family of that 28y/o are lying.
Just that it would not surprise me at all if it were to occur.

Mrredsquare

Hummingbird
Other Christian
The family of the 28y/o Australian gal above are stating she committed suicide.

Not sure for certain either way.
Yet it would be another layer of Clown World whereby families would rather publicly lie & announce a death as a suicide as opposed to a covid injection death.

Also not saying the family of that 28y/o are lying.
Just that it would not surprise me at all if it were to occur.
I also read that. But the snake oil is causing thousands of cases of pyscholigical damage and mental illness.

One of my friends mid thirties was considering suicide after the injection.

GuitarVH

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I also read that. But the snake oil is causing thousands of cases of pyscholigical damage and mental illness.

One of my friends mid thirties was considering suicide after the injection.

Why were they considering suicide after the injection? Did it cause them specific health problems that were hard to live with? Or was it a different reason?

Mrredsquare

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Why were they considering suicide after the injection? Did it cause them specific health problems that were hard to live with? Or was it a different reason?
All I know is - he was fit and healthy, working full time, got the injection and had suicidal thoughts for weeks after.

I don't even think he knows it was caused from the injection - I only found out he'd been jabbed from mutual friend.

Edit - he had no health problems just pyscholigical. He's always been positive and happy.

Last edited: