SADS ("Sudden Adult Death Syndrome")

Mrredsquare

Hummingbird
Other Christian

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
Did all these people actually have the covid banner in their pfp or did that telegram channel add it after the fact?
I think these people have public facebook profiles. Just out of interest I searched for profile of that woman called Jennie in the first post of this page and saw that her profile pictures were public. Her current picture isn't the vaxx one but she has a total FOUR vaxx confirmation profile pictures, one of which includes the Ukrainian flag.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
An LA Times News Editor dies unexpectedly at 33.

Gregory Yee, Times reporter who chased the stories that shaped L.A., dies at 33​

Gregory Yee, a hard-charging breaking news reporter for the Los Angeles Times, died unexpectedly Wednesday at the Hollywood bungalow where he lived. His family said the cause appeared to be complications from a respiratory issue. He was 33.

GodGiveMeStrength

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
I think these people have public facebook profiles. Just out of interest I searched for profile of that woman called Jennie in the first post of this page and saw that her profile pictures were public. Her current picture isn't the vaxx one but she has a total FOUR vaxx confirmation profile pictures, one of which includes the Ukrainian flag.
I don't have Facebook so I never really knew how many people updated their pictures with banners like that. I knew the poison was bad but if this many people have "died suddenly" with posts bragging about getting the shot, this is truly horrifying. I did watch the documentary but seeing these posts from family and friends about the deaths along with them talking about getting the shot is really unnerving.

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
Catholic
Might be worth saying: Turmeric is a spice that has been said to thin the blood. I bought some a few days ago. If any of my vaccinated housemates start having pains in their chest or breathing problems, the first thing I’m going to do is, like an idiot, pour some Turmeric in a bottle of water, have them drink it, and rush them to a hospital. Go ahead and laugh at me.

Last summer, 2022, a friend of mine, early 30’s, solid build, had a pulmonary embolism (blood clot in his lung). He said it felt like knives piercing him every time he breathed. Luckily he was with friends and they rushed him to the hospital and he was treated. His personal doctor later linked the blood clot to his Moderna booster.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
They promote literally everything to make you sick and unhealthy - now even doing sports is unadviced for. Drill this in your brain: whatever comes out of the mainstream, it's designed to destroy your physical health, your mental health, your emotional health, your psychological health and your spiritual health.

FlosDPXXwAA0JEK

Mrredsquare

Hummingbird
Other Christian

Mrredsquare

Hummingbird
Other Christian

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
View attachment 53178

My ex-girlfriend (late 20's) has had two miscarriages after the injections.

Sad - RIP.
I always thought that dying of grief was just a concept that existed in novels

Captain Gh

Pelican
Atheist
Gold Member
They promote literally everything to make you sick and unhealthy - now even doing sports is unadviced for. Drill this in your brain: whatever comes out of the mainstream, it's designed to destroy your physical health, your mental health, your emotional health, your psychological health and your spiritual health.

FlosDPXXwAA0JEK
Unfortunately that advice might be sound for those who took multiple shots! Deadly batch + heavy exercise... means the end for most! A freak athlete like Hamlin barely made it with immediate & elite medical support!

Trust me I hated writing this as much as you hated reading it! However the countless Ontario doctors who croaked while exercising do tell a cautionary tale!!

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
This 18 year old MMA girl Victoria Lee died
No explanation why someone that young and fighting fit died, no mention of coroners or anything.
Yea it's interesting that they're not trying to cover up these deaths or claim them as covid or long covid deaths. They're just letting it become normal over time.

king bast

Woodpecker
Protestant
This 18 year old MMA girl Victoria Lee died
No explanation why someone that young and fighting fit died, no mention of coroners or anything.

I heard that one was suicide. It seems the jab or suicide account for about 90% of young deaths between them. Suicide was always there in the background, but I wouldnt be surprised if it had doubled or tripled since the covid psy-op crushed so many peoples spirits.