budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
9f21d6c1db448083.jpg

Pointy Elbows

Pelican
Orthodox
Re: that top tweet of hers - So many people mistook "vaxx effectiveness," when it was really the emergence of more prolific but less lethal variants. Now, maybe they've all damaged their immune systems - chasing the last CV bug.

scubadude

Woodpecker
I had way more saved from 2021, updated my PC and the old files got deleted.

There is way more injured or maimed I haven't posted due to the large number of casualties.
Follow Ethical Sceptic on Twitter. A genius statistician. He says the current excess deaths are a 30 sigma deviation from normal. I asked chatbot AI what the odds of a 30 sigma event were and it didn’t want to calculate it, saying it was basically impossible. Something like 1 in a 10 to the 32nd power event. It also ran the odds of winning the powerball as a 1 in 10 to the 28th power event.

Mrredsquare

Hummingbird
Other Christian
1673647570519.png1673647596333.png

1673647735038.png

1673647793992.png

1673647838585.png

RIP.

Captain Gh

Pelican
Atheist
Gold Member
Follow Ethical Sceptic on Twitter. A genius statistician. He says the current excess deaths are a 30 sigma deviation from normal. I asked chatbot AI what the odds of a 30 sigma event were and it didn’t want to calculate it, saying it was basically impossible. Something like 1 in a 10 to the 32nd power event. It also ran the odds of winning the powerball as a 1 in 10 to the 28th power event.
A normies hearing you say this in person... might have legitimately punched you in the face... or worse!

The worse part is a lot of the people passing away are those who always did things the "right" way! Just sad!!

Pete345

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I am not a statistician, but I have heard experts throw around numbers like 2-3 billion population killed or maimed from these jabs, when all is said and done. Most will die within 3-5 years, but some within 10, thus making it nearly impossible to calculate accurately. This is what the Deep State hopes for, and his hiding behind: plausible deniability.