Salesforce relocating from Texas because of new abortion law

unit414

Robin
IT giant Salesforce has offered to help relocate its employees working in Texas, following the passage of a restrictive abortion law in the conservative US state
'If you want to move we´ll help you exit TX,' Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff said in a tweet on Friday
In a memo, the company said: 'If you have concerns about access to reproductive healthcare in your state, Salesforce will help relocate you'

So of course I go to the "early life" section of Benioff's WIKI page, and imagine my shock... he is actually (((Marc Benioff))).
The news item above comes hot on the heels of some rabbi or (((feminist))) recently stating that supporting abortion rights is an essential part of judaism. We can always count on these anti-humans to side on the degenerate or destructive side of any issue facing the Christian west.

Elipe

Pelican
IT giant Salesforce has offered to help relocate its employees working in Texas, following the passage of a restrictive abortion law in the conservative US state
'If you want to move we´ll help you exit TX,' Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff said in a tweet on Friday
In a memo, the company said: 'If you have concerns about access to reproductive healthcare in your state, Salesforce will help relocate you'

So of course I go to the "early life" section of Benioff's WIKI page, and imagine my shock... he is actually (((Marc Benioff))).
The news item above comes hot on the heels of some rabbi or (((feminist))) recently stating that supporting abortion rights is an essential part of judaism. We can always count on these anti-humans to side on the degenerate or destructive side of any issue facing the Christian west.
I, for one, agree with the Jew here. There is no place for abortionists in Texas. May this be the beginning of a beautiful exodus of orcs and goblins from Texas.

And for the love of all that is good, conservatives, build parallel industries. There should be a right-wing alternative to Salesforce ready to go in Texas.

gat

Sparrow
I, for one, agree with the Jew here. There is no place for abortionists in Texas. May this be the beginning of a beautiful exodus of orcs and goblins from Texas.

And for the love of all that is good, conservatives, build parallel industries. There should be a right-wing alternative to Salesforce ready to go in Texas.
The opportunities are huge here. Gab is doing the hard work right now showing it can be done. The insitutions are crumbling. They can only borrow from the foundations of the past and credit of the future for so long. "Stronger the grip" and all that jazz.

I reckon in hindsight we will say this was the largest opportunity in centuries to form new civilizations. I think evil Facebook and Google understand that to some degree. They are building new civilizations online - with their own morals, symbols, upper classes, lower classes, and methods and rules for communicating. They have discovered fire first and are hoarding it. Their masses come and consume the fire with their clicks and sandboxed information. We can build the civilization that gives fire to the people. We can raise our children to wield that fire and control it. They will build a 1,000 hearths.

I have formed an Abortion Strike Team in HR, they are brainstorming ROUND THE CLOCK on how to deal with this crisis in Texas. And let me tell you, it is a crisis for Salesforce. Everything is on the table, including unpaid relocations, free shuttles across the border to Mexico, and flying in abortion doctors from Central America.