Satanic Anti-White New Christmas Movie by (((Silverman))) and (((Rogan)))

Since youtube turned off the Dislikes, people now use the comments to show their dislike. And the comments are quite based:

• "Oy Sleigh.. Rudolph Antler was right about the elves!
  • I especially enjoyed the B-plot where the Elves trick the North Pole into letting in millions of abominable snowmen, telling them it'll improve their economy, but actually just skyrocketing the crime rate.
  • Did you know? Elves have been knocked off of at least 109 shelves? Somehow they always end up climbing back on and making rules about knocking them off. And they always display the same voracious elfnocentrism that got them knocked off the shelf in the first place. Some might suggest that it's simply time to take the shelf down.
  • It's actually hilarious that they chose christmas elves to represent themselves, the squat creatures with funny hats. Not only do they have no shame, they have no self awareness.
  • Like Tolkien said evil cannot create, it can only corrupt.
  • 6 million presents? There's no way Santa could've delivered THAT many presents. That's just impossible.

BarrontheTigercat

Woodpecker
Other Christian
"The Elves have told some pretty unbelievable stories. They told this one story about holographic toys that I just couldn't believe. Two Sixths of the Holo-Toys is a good documentary that raises interesting questions about some of the alleged toy factories."
2,400 Likes

Reply: "My favorite story is the one where they forced the elves to climb the Christmas trees and then cut them down."

"Where can I find this documentary? I look it up but its clear that the Elf run search engines are trying to cover up the truth about things that logically speaking could not have happened like we are taught on Christmas Remembrance Day in school."

"Yes, it only takes the most superficial examination to realize that the price of the toys; the holo-cost if you will; was massively inflated."

Last edited:

JoeChill

Robin
Protestant
Gold Member
Here's some food for thought for the Hollywood Jews behind this trash. You spent decades promoting rudeness, rebellion, callousness, and sadism as "cool." You spent decades trashing Christianity, European culture, and decent manners as "uncool." Now, you cry out in pain as people have decided to be edgy and rebellious by embracing the edgiest and most rebellious attitudes imaginable (racism and anti-Semitism). Perhaps you shouldn't have tried so hard to destroy society's moral fabric? Why can't they understand this?

Aleksandar

Banned
Other Christian
Here's some food for thought for the Hollywood Jews behind this trash. You spent decades promoting rudeness, rebellion, callousness, and sadism as "cool." You spent decades trashing Christianity, European culture, and decent manners as "uncool." Now, you cry out in pain as people have decided to be edgy and rebellious by embracing the edgiest and most rebellious attitudes imaginable (racism and anti-Semitism). Perhaps you shouldn't have tried so hard to destroy society's moral fabric? Why can't they understand this?

Joe, what else do you expect from people that crucified our Lord Jesus Christ? How can you expect anything good from them until they accept Him and repent? My opinion is that they will forever be as they are - the litmus paper of humanity, symbol of deceit, subversion and evil. Anyone who associates with them or lets them into their society can only expect the worst. You simply fail the test when you accept the unrepentant murderers of Christ, who to this day enjoy the bloodshed they did.

May God open their eyes and hearts, may they repent before it's too late. I'm only human, I have faults as everyone here, so I have to admit: I'd like for them not to repent and for us to carry out God's work.

God bless

Denam8487

Sparrow
Catholic

Since youtube turned off the Dislikes, people now use the comments to show their dislike. And the comments are quite based:

• "Oy Sleigh.. Rudolph Antler was right about the elves!
  • I especially enjoyed the B-plot where the Elves trick the North Pole into letting in millions of abominable snowmen, telling them it'll improve their economy, but actually just skyrocketing the crime rate.
  • Did you know? Elves have been knocked off of at least 109 shelves? Somehow they always end up climbing back on and making rules about knocking them off. And they always display the same voracious elfnocentrism that got them knocked off the shelf in the first place. Some might suggest that it's simply time to take the shelf down.
  • It's actually hilarious that they chose christmas elves to represent themselves, the squat creatures with funny hats. Not only do they have no shame, they have no self awareness.
  • Like Tolkien said evil cannot create, it can only corrupt.
  • 6 million presents? There's no way Santa could've delivered THAT many presents. That's just impossible.

I think about Alex Kurtzman with "Star Trek: Picard" or Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg and Eric Kripke with "The Boys" and Rogen again with "Sausage Party" and "Santa Inc."

Taking feel-good, child-friendly and innocent things like Star Trek, Veggie-tales, the Justice League*, and now Santa Claus, and transforming them into something ugly, vulgar and putrid. It's such a nihilistic and mean-spirited attitude that I find completely detestable among the likes of Rogen, Sarah Silverman and the like.

If they can't comprehend the worship of an all-knowing, wonderful and loving God, then they'll mock, belittle and spit on anything/anyone that does. Lord have mercy on them.

*I realize that Garth Ennis created the Boys and not Rogen/Goldberg/Kripke but they've been all too happy to quadruple down on the anti-white Christian male rhetoric.

Last edited:

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
More comments in YouTube:

Can’t wait for a prequel. Want to see what their early lives were like.

We must secure the existence of Santa and a future for a White Christmas.

Wow the elf hats are even smaller than I originally thought!

We want a sequel where a charismatic painter rise to power and then gets rid of elves.

:alien:

Last edited:

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member
I think about Alex Kurtzman with "Star Trek: Picard" or Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg and Eric Kripke with "The Boys" and Rogen again with "Sausage Party" and "Santa Inc."

Taking feel-good, child-friendly and innocent things like Star Trek, Veggie-tales, the Justice League*, and now Santa Claus, and transforming them into something ugly, vulgar and putrid. It's such a nihilistic and mean-spirited attitude that I find completely detestable among the likes of Rogen, Sarah Silverman and the like.
I don't think The Boys is that bad. It's a good satire of the entertainment and marketing industry. No character is 100% bad, except for perhaps Stormfront, but she was a nazi concentration camp survivor played by a Jewish actress, so IDK.

The only dubious content is Pastor Ezekiel but a image-above-all megachurch pastor being a secret man-a-holic, a trope, but not attacking real Christianity.

I see idolising superheros (or other fictional character) as the greater evil.

Last edited:

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Why would they portray themselves as big-nosed elves doing petty and childish things?

Its like seeing a child breaking down in a tantrum in the toy aisle. So pathetic.

They are nothing more than bitter Gremlins.

Seth and Sarah are the same. Male or female, they never grew up.
In Jerry Seinfeld's Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee, Seth actually asks Jerry if "He likes his children". Jerry looks at him completely and utterly confused. Say what you wan't about Jerry, but he's pretty honest and blunt. Spoke volumes about Seth.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
I don't think The Boys is that bad. It's a good satire of the entertainment and marketing industry. No character is 100% bad, except for perhaps Stormfront, but she was a nazi concentration camp survivor played by a Jewish actress, so IDK.

The only dubious content is Pastor Ezekiel but a image-above-all megachurch pastor being a secret man-a-holic, a trope, but not attacking real Christianity.

I see idolising superheros (or other fictional character) as the greater evil.

It is a good critique of Cringevangelical Hillsong like events.