Satanic Anti-White New Christmas Movie by (((Silverman))) and (((Rogan)))

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Who's laughing at the jokes? Who's willingly supporting jewish industry of lies? They aren't all jews, majority are white, pseudo-Christians. Every nation reaps what they sow, so does every man.

I agree, and that is why it deserves attention. Will it make a change? I have no idea. But I am going to keep pointing the truth out to people.
(If I recall correctly, that stand up routine was in front of the Democratic National Convention. Makes sense.)

BarrontheTigercat

Woodpecker
Other Christian
No. This deserves attention, people need to wake up to how much these elves are enemies of this nation and every nation they corrupt from within.

She should have been expelled from the country after this:

And note the look in her eyes as she delivers her punch line, the flash at 0:19

View attachment 35233

No, let's don't sweep the intentions of these evil elves under the rug. That's just what they want.
I got that look the other day.

Jewish guy I know likes to position himself as all things MAGA. We were talking about Merrick Garland and his answers on Capitol Hill.

I said "look at how he went from acting all mild mannered nice guy when Josh Hawley told him he should resign.. the bulging eyes, the Moloch stare for.a split second, same thing that Fauci did to Rand Paul the other day. revealed their true nature as tyrants"

Immediately this guy looked me up and down and went from mild mannered smile to outraged Sarah Silverman face. Then almost immediately he regained his composure.

From the Reddit "why all the Elf comments?" thread.

"Right? Like they really don't like the Elf on the Shelf? That's what I had guessed..."

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
No. This deserves attention, people need to wake up to how much these elves are enemies of this nation and every nation they corrupt from within.

View attachment 35233

No, let's don't sweep the intentions of these evil elves under the rug. That's just what they want.
I wonder if youtube administration is aware of this and when they will delete it and suspend her because it is hate speech.

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer

View attachment 35233

Look, I know all you said but these demons want us to "discuss " their antics.

So you don't.

JustinHS

Sparrow
Orthodox
^ There's a big amount of millennials that base their worldview on young adult pop culture properties. I keep thinking back to all those Star Wars, Harry Potter, Hunger Games stuff you would see in anti-Trump protests. It wasn't little kids or young teens with those signs, it was grown adults. That's why you see so many people in the 30s and now 40s who think they are Rebels fighting the evil Empire. All of these pop culture movies and shows have pretty much the same motif.: the free-spirited diverse group of friends fighting against the faceless authoritarian big baddies that want to oppress people and impose a stifling order that prevents people from living their own truth. Very (((Revolutionary Spirit)))
Case in point: Binger

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
I agree, and that is why it deserves attention. Will it make a change? I have no idea. But I am going to keep pointing the truth out to people.
(If I recall correctly, that stand up routine was in front of the Democratic National Convention. Makes sense.)

So as in priming people's threat detection. And also providing them ways to adapt. Minimize risk to themselves maximize risk on their enemies.

This cold dish of chutzpah is heating up in the oven of raging goyim recognition rather rapidly. I may never feel relief in this lifetime while the parasites are destroying our history and our peoples, but somewhere, sometime, there will be a world without this filth. Their own laziness they instilled on their hosts is starting to affect them. Seeing the awakening happen is a beautiful thing, and the stoic Christ-follower only needs a moment of rest before returning to a life of struggle, whereas the faithless and accursed serpentine spawns loathe anything but hedonism. There are only so many capable and effective mossad operatives in the world; these bungling turds at hollywood certainly aren't part of that unit.

Renzy

Pelican
Catholic
Kvetching intensifies...

Antisemites and Holocaust deniers are brigading the comment section of the trailer for an upcoming HBO Max Christmas special. “Brigading” refers to coordinated trolling campaigns. Many of the comments clearly violate YouTube’s policies prohibiting hate speech.

Santa Inc. is an animated limited series written for an adult audience. The plotline centers on an elf, voiced by Sarah Silverman, who wants to take over the role of Santa Claus. Seth Rogen plays Santa.

It’s not clear precisely what attracted the attention of antisemites and Holocaust deniers. That two Jewish people, Silverman and Rogen, are starring in the Christmas special seems to have factored in, as many of the comments reference their religion.

It couldn't possibly be that people are starting to notice a discernable trend as to what group of people keeps pushing these hostile, derogatory themes about white males and Christians

Far-right groups and figures are also circulating a list of people involved with the production identifying those who are purportedly Jewish or sympathetic to the Black Lives Matter movement.

Keith-Woods.jpg

Well, are all these people listed here in fact Jewish? If it's true, then what's the issue? The fact that somebody noticed and pointed it out and named them.

Denam8487

Sparrow
Catholic
Kvetching intensifies...

It couldn't possibly be that people are starting to notice a discernable trend as to what group of people keeps pushing these hostile, derogatory themes about white males and Christians

Keith-Woods.jpg

Well, are all these people listed here in fact Jewish? If it's true, then what's the issue? The fact that somebody noticed and pointed it out and named them.

I remember watching a Mister Metokur video from a few months back when he said the worst thing you can do to our ruling class is laugh at them. They can't stand it.

These "comedians" spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours making a movie to mock Jesus Christ, Christians, and white men and in the end, they ended up being the punchline. The "comedians" lost so bad they had to disable to comments and have dailydot run defense for them. That's a fatality/flawless victory for us.

I'm accustomed to the edgy nu-atheist movement dunking on Christians left and right during the 00s and early 10s with Jon Stewart, Bill Maher, Silverman and Dawkins/Hitchens leading the way. In that respect, it's edifying to me to see the general public turn the tables on them.

As a Christian, I welcome the mockery, suffering and ridicule that comes along with the profession of my faith because our Lord and Savior instructed us as much. These people absolutely cannot take the slightest hint of criticism or mockery.

Last edited:

Cleotis

Banned
Orthodox Inquirer
Now THIS is an interesting read:
37E74B78-F394-48DF-992A-8045D1C539B1.jpeg

Jews on Reddit kvetching amongst themselves about how “alienating” Christmas is. Oy vey!

This Jew recommends getting into the Christmas spirit “without obviously all the Jesus crap”—
5D7128B3-0A93-4F56-B12F-7D0232B10E49.jpeg

This comment is priceless:
2AD65E42-CD6B-43DE-9D63-B9F74F9F9730.jpeg
“The [Christmas] holiday is so commercialized (read: practically secular) that it’s never felt alienating to me other than snort-laughing at the dumb ‘Keep christ in christmas’ magnets people put on their car.”

Last edited:

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
The more I read the comments on this page and the more I see Jews mocking the Savior, the more I feel as if the Bible is correct in its labeling of Jews.

Romans 11:11
11I ask then, did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery?f Certainly not! However, because of their trespass, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel jealous.

When God made Jews and Gentiles equal in worth. Making them also children of Abraham. But through Faith.

After centuries of hostility of which the Gentiles are called the "uncircumcised" who are considered idolatrous blasphemers who defied the True God.

When Jonah was commanded to preach doom to the city of Nineveh he really disliked the fact that God made that command of him. Such that he ran away from doing so by sea. Knowing that God is a merciful God. But God got him to do it anyway. That generation of Nineveh repented and God relented of his specific wrath on that generation. And Jonah was angry with God for this.

That was difficult to handle then. And difficult to handle now. I think with their promotion of Neopaganism which from time to time is unmasked as people who are situated in Israel.

They would rather we remained Idolators. So that they could remain that special people.

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
This also really reminds me of a jealous obsessed ex stalking her former partner. Similar behavior. Its been 2000 years and running. And they still haven't gotten over Christ.

The opposite of love isn't hate. But indifference. I suppose it is a sign of still having Christ on their mind. A precursor that could make it possible for a person to come to faith.

Deuteronomy 32:21:
21They have provoked My jealousy by that which is not God;

they have enraged Me with their worthless idols.

So I will make them jealous by those who are not a people;f

I will make them angry by a nation without understanding.

Romans 11:13-14
13I am speaking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry 14in the hope that I may provoke my own people to jealousy and save some of them.

God's strategy of making them jealous looks to be working.

In a similar way the New Atheists helped to galvanize Christianity. To recover the wisdom of their forefathers and of the Early Church Fathers. As well as even the recovery of the Mythical, Symbolic significance of Christianity.

Last edited:

JustinHS

Sparrow
Orthodox
^I’ve always got misty eyes when I hear of Jews accepting Jesus as their LORD. Unfortunately, I just don’t understand why they persist with “Messianic Judaism.” Even when converting to Jesus, the majority act like prideful Protestants by “trying to go it alone” instead of entering into the Church. Very few Jews actually become Orthodox it seems.

vraph

Banned
Other Christian
^I’ve always got misty eyes when I hear of Jews accepting Jesus as their LORD. Unfortunately, I just don’t understand why they persist with “Messianic Judaism.” Even when converting to Jesus, the majority act like prideful Protestants by “trying to go it alone” instead of entering into the Church. Very few Jews actually become Orthodox it seems.

Genuine Hebrew Christians of the @MichaelWitcoff variety generally attempt to minimize their Jewish ethnicism as much as possible as its not important. People who identify themselves as both proudly Jewish and Christian are kidding themselves. The reason Jews hate Christ is because he pathologizes their ethnicism. Plenty of ethnic groups and religions (like Druze) very rarely convert to Christendom; that's only because ethnic particularism prevents accepting the Universal Creed.

Also Messianic Jews are not Protestants and not a single Protestant I know identifies them as such.