Satanic Anti-White New Christmas Movie by (((Silverman))) and (((Rogan)))

vraph

Banned
Other Christian
Deport Seth Rogen to his ethnostate.

But see, Daniel, Seth Rogen, despite being part of the richest, wealthiest, most well-connected ethnic group in the United States that dominates every single major political and economic choke point of the United States, is cruelly oppressed and needs an ethno-state to protect him. Hence why it's not an ethno-state.

Or at least that's what a typical Zionist yid would say.

Renzy

Pelican
Catholic

Wrong - it shows that Jews have made anti-semitism a self-fulfilling prophecy. Go to any other country and demonize the majority demographic, their religion, their culture and their history while working tirelessly to replace them and you'll get the same response. It's not specific to "angry white men". It's the rational response to any hostile group intent on sewing ethnic division in order to subvert your society.

I used to wonder why they act like this and what motivates their hostility. Eventually I came to the conclusion that it doesn't matter. It's clear they are never going to change. By their own admission they've been kicked out numerous societies and yet that has never motivated any sort of behavior change or self-reflection on their part. If they were going to change it would have happened by now. Instead the explanation is always "irrational bigotry" as if all these different civilizations across the past two millennia rolled the dice on who to blame and the dice kept randomly coming up "Juden", over and over and over.

JustinHS

Sparrow
Orthodox
Genuine Hebrew Christians of the @MichaelWitcoff variety generally attempt to minimize their Jewish ethnicism as much as possible as its not important. People who identify themselves as both proudly Jewish and Christian are kidding themselves. The reason Jews hate Christ is because he pathologizes their ethnicism. Plenty of ethnic groups and religions (like Druze) very rarely convert to Christendom; that's only because ethnic particularism prevents accepting the Universal Creed.

Also Messianic Jews are not Protestants and not a single Protestant I know identifies them as such.
I guess it’s a conflict between Christians and Judeo-Christians. I imagine what they go through just accepting Jesus as their messiah is what it was like for the majority of the original believers. Modern scholars accept that Christianity wasn’t a separate religion at the time because Christians were still going to temple on Sabbath.

I think you may be right in that messianic Jews still have that residual ethnocentrism, but so do we. (We still maintain the layout of our temples (church buildings) in the form of the original temple)

A lot of it may have to do with ignorance due to centuries of Rabbinic Judaism masking over Temple worship which the Orthodox Church maintains to this day. Modern Judaism of the non-orthodox variety looks very similar to many low-church Protestants, so maybe they just assume that’s what Second Temple Judaism always looked like?

Even modern archeologists accept that early Christians carried over several of the temple practices in their own Christian temples, to which we maintain to this day.

@ ~9:35

vraph

Banned
Other Christian
I think you may be right in that messianic Jews still have that residual ethnocentrism, but so do we. (We still maintain the layout of our temples (church buildings) in the form of the original temple)

Simply maintaining similar styles of architecture is not the same thing as suggesting the idea that Judaism has any kind of influence on Christian morality or that Jewish ethnocentrism (of which the Jewish religion is an expression of and its hostility against the Savior and our Religion is an extension of) is in any way fucking tolerable within the context of Christianity let alone in the context of its attitude towards Jewish people.

Hebrews does not equal Jews and simply being Hebrew is not a sin or something bad. Case in point: @MichaelWitcoff

The Prime Minister

Sparrow
Orthodox
Joe, what else do you expect from people that crucified our Lord Jesus Christ? How can you expect anything good from them until they accept Him and repent? My opinion is that they will forever be as they are - the litmus paper of humanity, symbol of deceit, subversion and evil. Anyone who associates with them or lets them into their society can only expect the worst. You simply fail the test when you accept the unrepentant murderers of Christ, who to this day enjoy the bloodshed they did.

May God open their eyes and hearts, may they repent before it's too late. I'm only human, I have faults as everyone here, so I have to admit: I'd like for them not to repent and for us to carry out God's work.

God bless

"The governor answered and said to them, “Which of the two do you want me to release to you?” They said, “Barabbas!” Pilate said to them, “What then shall I do with Jesus who is called Christ?” They all said to him, “Let Him be crucified!” Then the governor said, “Why, what evil has He done?” But they cried out all the more, saying, “Let Him be crucified!” When Pilate saw that he could not prevail at all, but rather that a tumult was rising, he took water and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, “I am innocent of the blood of this just Person. You see to it.” And all the people answered and said, “His blood be on us and on our children.” " - Matthew 27:21-25

"You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me." - John 8:44-45

This hatred for Jesus Christ that Jews have, it's been ongoing for 2000 years. May God open their eyes and heart. I know there are Jews who have converted to Christianity and accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. It may seem impossible but it can happen, just like it happened to Paul on the road to Damascus.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
Looks like this "movie" or whatever it is, stinks. Again, as disturbing as it is to see productions like this happen, it's somewhat comforting to see these sorts of things never catch on. As mentioned, there's an inverse correlation between ideology/propaganda and quality. All that said, I really really really HATE how these people feel they always have to crap on Christmas. Given how unpopular this stuff is, and therefore, unprofitable, I really think these things are done on purpose just to put people like us down during a time that lifts us up. It just goes to show how mean-spirited and vile these people truly are. They hate the holiday season. And it really takes a special kind of jerk to hate the holidays and to hate it so much that you wish to ruin it for other people. seth rogan and silvermen are exactly these kinds of people. If we're to judge by the content of one's character then judge accordingly. silvermen in particular really gets underneath my skin. She's like that obese and ugly actress lena dunham, a person that sort of just materializes out of the ether. Why do we have to endure listening to silverman and rogan? Why? Where did they come from? Why are they "famous"? And above all, why are they in my life? silvermen specializes in insulting people and their convictions and beliefs.

Cleotis

Banned
Orthodox Inquirer
I used to wonder why they act like this and what motivates their hostility. Eventually I came to the conclusion that it doesn't matter. It's clear they are never going to change. By their own admission they've been kicked out numerous societies and yet that has never motivated any sort of behavior change or self-reflection on their part. If they were going to change it would have happened by now. Instead the explanation is always "irrational bigotry" as if all these different civilizations across the past two millennia rolled the dice on who to blame and the dice kept randomly coming up "Juden", over and over and over.
On the contrary. It matters a great deal, and they will eventually change —the Jews will eventually be converted, but not until shortly before the end of the world and the return of Our Lord Jesus Christ. The most profound, most complete explanation that I have ever seen for why they act like this, what motivates their hostility, etc. is an article published in the April 1997 issue of The Angelus magazine — The Mystery of the Jewish People in History by Rev. Frs. Michael Crowdy & Kenneth Novak. It is excellent. I strongly suggest everyone to carefully read and study the FULL article, in its entirety. I’ll give a summary of some of its crucial points below:

-Only in the light of theology can one explain the Jew. Neither merely psychology nor the biological sciences, nor even purely historical studies can explain the Jewish people. This people is a topic of universal and eternal scope which by its very nature requires a universal and eternal explanation that is valid for today, for yesterday and forever. The Jewish people must be considered by an explanation which is eternal, like God; that is to say, a theological explanation.

-There is a theological opposition —that is to say, one arranged by God— which exists throughout Christian history between the Synagogue and the Church, between Christians and Jews, Isaac and Ishmael, Jacob and Esau. What is indispensable at this point is to put down the theological conclusions in the light of which history must be interpreted.

-The Jewish people, once a mystery of goodness, is now changed into a mystery of iniquity. It is no longer Isaac, but Ishmael. No longer Jacob, but Esau. No longer Abel, but Cain.

-Judaism is inimical to all nations in general, and in a special manner to Christian nations…. The Jewish people, if it has not converted to Christianity, will, even if it does not wish to, seek to ruin Christianity… Christendom and Jewry are destined inevitably to meet everywhere without reconciliation or mixing. It represents in history the eternal struggle of Lucifer against God, of darkness against the Light, of the flesh against the spirit.

-As once they treated Christ, ever since, to persecute Christianity is their theological preoccupation. This theological law is stronger than all human plans and expedients.

-Ever since Christ was lifted up on Mount Calvary, the world has been subjected to two truly opposite forces: the Jewish force and the Christian. In the world as it is, there can be only two truly basic modes, two poles of attraction: the Christian and the Jewish. Only two religions: Christian and Jewish. All that is not of Christ and for Christ is done in favour of Judaism. It follows from that, that the de-Christianizing of the world runs parallel to its Judaizing. Why are only these two modes possible? Because they are the only ones willed by God, they are the only theological ones.

-How long must this terrible enmity between Jews and Christians last? Until God in His mercy brings about the conversion and reconciliation of the Jewish people. St. Paul teaches us that the day will come when Israel will recognize Him whom he has denied:

"For I would not have you ignorant, brethren, of this mystery, (lest you should be wise in your own conceits), that blindness in part has happened in Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles should come in. And so all Israel should be saved, as it is written: There shall come out of Sion, he that shall deliver, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob." (Rom. 11:25,26)

When the moment arrives (which is in the hands of God), then Esau will be reconciled with Jacob, that is to say, the Jews will become Catholics, and the words of the prophet Ezekiel, five centuries before Christ, will be fulfilled:

"...Thus saith the Lord God: Behold I will take the children of Israel from among the midst of the nations whither they are gone: and I will gather them on every side, and will bring them to their own land. And I will make them one nation in the land on the mountains of Israel, and one king shall be king over them all: and they shall no more be two nations, neither shall they be divided any more into two kingdoms. Nor shall they be defiled any more with their idols, nor with their abominations, nor with all their iniquities: and I will save them out of all the places in which they have sinned, and I will cleanse them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God." (Ezek. 37:21-23)

Then all will be one in Christ because the Jewish people will convert from its Judaism and the Christians will be Christians in earnest, and peace will become a reality as the fruit of justice and charity, in Him Who promised to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, is Jesus Christ, the Blessing of all the ages.

BarrontheTigercat

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Ladies and Gentlemen,

The sense of fun and joie de vivre may have gone stale and more political/ angry after the initial setbacks but..

Comments are still open and surging :) :)

"The Snowmen would take the Elves to a wall with a hole in it. They would give the Elf a sharpened candy cane, and tell him to shove the candy canes end into the hole. But that wall was built so that the hole would bend the candy cane back, and it would come out of another hole in front of the face. Then the Snowmen would tell the Elf to push the candy cane again, and he would impale his own brain. They marked it as a suicide on their records. It's unbelievable... but it happened."

Last edited:

Cleotis

Banned
Orthodox Inquirer
60E37C2A-3195-480C-9F23-7C4E45637DA9.png

Christmas is not everybody’s favorite holiday. Historically, Jews in America, whether participating in or refraining from recognizing Christmas, have devised a multitude of unique strategies to respond to the holiday season. Their response is a mixed one: do we participate, try to ignore the holiday entirely, or create our own traditions and make the season an enjoyable time? This book, the first on the subject of Jews and Christmas in the United States, portrays how Jews are shaping the public and private character of Christmas by transforming December into a joyous holiday season belonging to all Americans.

Creative and innovative in approaching the holiday season, these responses range from composing America’s most beloved Christmas songs, transforming Hanukkah into the Jewish Christmas, creating a national Jewish tradition of patronizing Chinese restaurants and comedy shows on Christmas Eve, volunteering at shelters and soup kitchens on Christmas Day, dressing up as Santa Claus to spread good cheer, campaigning to institute Hanukkah postal stamps, and blending holiday traditions into an interfaith hybrid celebration called “Chrismukkah” or creating a secularized holiday such as Festivus.

Through these venerated traditions and alternative Christmastime rituals, Jews publicly assert and proudly proclaim their Jewish and American identities to fashion a universally shared message of joy and hope for the holiday season.
Jews are just such great caretakers of our society really.

Whatever would we do without our Jews?

JustinHS

Sparrow
Orthodox
“You weren’t chosen for a reason.”

You know that one guy who continues to live out his high school football stardom well into adulthood? That’s what Jews act like.