Satanic Anti-White New Christmas Movie by (((Silverman))) and (((Rogan)))

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
LOL, the demonic spirit cannot help but lash out in anger.

The Jewish supremacists can't live in peace with others. They've never had it better in their entire history than in the United States of America. Yet still, their thanks and payback end in destruction. They aim to genocide tens of millions as they did in the Satanic Bolshevik Revolution. It's really unfortunate for everyone.

typtre

Woodpecker
Other Christian
The chutzpah!

She is the one who told us that the elves are code for jews in this movie, before any of us saw the trailer. In her defense, no one watches this show so she thought she was speaking privately to a fellow tribesman.

The way she talks and looks... *shudders*

Anyway, it was all in good fun! No harm done. Christians are cool that way. *removes dagger*

Gimlet

Kingfisher
What I find interesting is that many prominent White-hating men and women happen to have White ex-partners. Most of Sarah Silverman’s ex-partners are White men for example. And I would not be surprised if Seth Rogen has the same sexual frustrations as Weinberg, Weiner, Epstein and all the other MeToo ‘men’. Many of his films are basically about that sexual frustration. There is much personal resentment going on with these Dark Elves.
Philip Roth, National Book Award winner author of the book Portnoy's Complaint from around 1960, called this "Hating your goy and eating one too" in his novel.

He addressed all of this honestly, much to the chagrin of his fellow tribesmen. I am heading out or I would take you through it. Look it up, "Portnoy's Complaint" + "shiksa" will get you started.

Tikhon

Pigeon
Orthodox
Untitled-2.png

Towgunner

Kingfisher
Looks like this "show" or whatever, is being absolutely destroyed across the board. That's good. I very much dislike how its now expected that every Christmas season we have to endure this kind of abuse from the left. Let's call this for what it is...abuse. The people behind this "show" are deliberate. They know exactly what they're doing. To say this is premeditated is like saying water is wet. Such a production, however stupid and worthless, was put into motion months ago, maybe years. What I'm getting at is this, these people are trying the hardest to make sure other people feel down and become demoralized during a time that is supposed to be filled with joy and hope. That is the content of their character.

I'm also, all set with HBO, which is complicit in this.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
Looks like this "show" or whatever, is being absolutely destroyed across the board. That's good. I very much dislike how its now expected that every Christmas season we have to endure this kind of abuse from the left. Let's call this for what it is...abuse. The people behind this "show" are deliberate. They know exactly what they're doing. To say this is premeditated is like saying water is wet. Such a production, however stupid and worthless, was put into motion months ago, maybe years. What I'm getting at is this, these people are trying the hardest to make sure other people feel down and become demoralized during a time that is supposed to be filled with joy and hope. That is the content of their character.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian

We have to blame ourselves as a society. As long as we keep subscribing to HBO and buying movie tickets for such movies, Hollywood will keep pumping out this garbage. Hollywood is just doing what their customers want them to do. However, I will agree that some directors and producers and actors have an agenda to push. Cut the money supply and these agenda pushers will lose their jobs because business owners don't want to fund movies that will constantly lose money.

Skip this garbage and play 'Miracle on 34th Street' (1947) or 'A Christmas Carol' (1951) or one of the many other real Christmas movies out there. Hopefully, you have cut the cord and don't waste money on cable.