Satanic Anti-White New Christmas Movie by (((Silverman))) and (((Rogan)))

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I missed this opinion piece that came out a few days ago. It makes good points. The last line of the opinion piece is true "At the end of the day, don’t dish it out if you can’t take it."

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Sincere question: are there forms of Judaic worship that are divorced from the Talmud and confined solely to the Torah?

Yes. The Karaites. According to Wikipedia, there are less than 50,000 worldwide.

Here's an article about this sect.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
I missed this when I first saw that HBO commercial for this crap fest of a movie. View at Seth Rogens face when he looks in the camera and proclaims, "that's some shabbos goy". Zoom in on his eyes.

You're my working dog now and you know it, cry all you want in comments section. We will laugh at you. And you will serve us.

Screenshot_20211213-170425_Opera.jpg

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I missed this when I first saw that HBO commercial for this crap fest of a movie. View at Seth Rogens face when he looks in the camera and proclaims, "that's some shabbos goy". Zoom in on his eyes.

You're my working dog now and you know it, cry all you want in comments section. We will laugh at you. And you will serve us.

View attachment 35500
Its like you take out one (Weinstein) and another transforms to take their place...