School Board Meetings? Nah, FBI threat.

Parmesan

Woodpecker
I am assuming that you don't have kids or that everyone has the means to homeschool or private school ect...

Sometimes PTA and direct parent teacher involvement solves the issues of woke garbage.

Wife and I did it this week regarding a homework class with our 12 year old where he was supposed to create his own religion.

We had many other parents across the district lose their lid and the assignment was removed.
I don’t have kids, but I am close with someone who struggles with these very issues. I agree, many people don’t have the means, but that trap IS the problem... families shouldn’t have both parents working, and there should be varied options to cater to your child’s educational needs, rich or poor. I realize you don’t make these decisions, but are forced into them by economic reality. The fact that we have cornered ourselves into these lifestyles and economic traps just shows how far we have to claw back. Handing over our children to the state for 40 hours a week is an abomination by conservative standards, but its been normalized and ingrained in us for generations now. Believe me, I understand the struggle, but at this point its arranging deck chairs on the Titanic. The pain of losing the option of sending your kid to a public school (or literally watch them be mentally and possibly even physically/sexually abused by the state) will be real sooner or later. Those that bite the bullet sooner rather than later will likely find themselves better positioned to absorb the societal shocks when they come.

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Many, many people still think they’re going to vote and/or protest their way out of this. I admire the optimism, but they don’t understand what’s happened.
I don't completely agree. Local actions can result in change as all politics is local.

You're not going to change the globalists agenda nationally by protesting or speaking up, but you can cause changes to your school district, local laws ect...

But nobody is coming to save you. So it's incumbent to fight where you can when you can.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Many, many people still think they’re going to vote and/or protest their way out of this. I admire the optimism, but they don’t understand what’s happened.
Leftists speak the language of deception, coercion, and force, but can only comprehend the latter. This is something a child could understand. Too bad their enlightened opposition, whatever you want to call it, were such castrated retards they couldn’t muster so much as a fist to address their enemies even at a time when they controlled every institution of authority in the country. If you are too dumb, or too feckless, to recognize how to wield power to good use when you have it, you will be too dumb to recognize when it’s been stripped away from you as well. God help us.

Parmesan

Woodpecker
I don't completely agree. Local actions can result in change as all politics is local.

You're not going to change the globalists agenda nationally by protesting or speaking up, but you can cause changes to your school district, local laws ect...

But nobody is coming to save you. So it's incumbent to fight where you can when you can.
It’s better than nothing, but the teachers and admins will still just subvert any attempts to right the ship, just as Trump had to deal with the deep state. The real question is, can conservatives gain a hold in these roles, or do they even want to? The problem is, leftists view these jobs as a woke mission, morally superior to capitalists, if not compensated as well. Conservatives are largely ideologically opposed to the existence of these jobs and their office-tyrant tendencies. Conservatives with any drive and ambition tend to seek out success in private enterprise, and purpose in family and faith.

While I respect the parents that are trying to force a positive change in their school districts, it's probably a lost cause. Schools across the country have become so homogenized (similar if not identical curriculums and magnets for leftist brainwashers) that it's only a matter of time until the red disease consumes your kid's school. I'm not a parent yet, but once Newsom's insane kid-jabbing order came through I knew I'd never send my kids to a California school. From what I understand it affects private schools too so that would rule out Catholic schools. As we quickly learned, there is no such thing as a religious exemption with leftist atheists calling the shots. I'll either homeschool or leave for the ancestral homeland. It's by no means problem-free there, but the suggestion of a vaccine mandate would probably attract a lot of disgruntled parents... with axes .

Parmesan

Woodpecker
While I respect the parents that are trying to force a positive change in their school districts, it's probably a lost cause. Schools across the country have become so homogenized (similar if not identical curriculums and magnets for leftist brainwashers) that it's only a matter of time until the red disease consumes your kid's school. I'm not a parent yet, but once Newsom's insane kid-jabbing order came through I knew I'd never send my kids to a California school. From what I understand it affects private schools too so that would rule out Catholic schools. As we quickly learned, there is no such thing as a religious exemption with leftist atheists calling the shots. I'll either homeschool or leave for the ancestral homeland. It's by no means problem-free there, but the suggestion of a vaccine mandate would probably attract a lot of disgruntled parents... with axes .
The positive that will come from this, is the accepted norms of the middle class rat race in America will erode. If “free” public schooling is no longer an option, more parents (mostly women) will opt out of the workforce and stay home to care for their own kin. Families will begin to explore new ways of educating their children, the ingrained norm of sending your kid to sit in classrooms will be disrupted, and new, likely more productive and maybe even masculine norms and options will emerge. 6-12 grades are mostly a waste in my opinion and probably have been doing more harm than good for a long time now. The irony is, shaking up the system in such a way is essentially what I always assumed being a liberal was about.

So why do you think the school board complaining won't simply be ignored? And the children will be indoctrinated no matter what.

It's not like they can be bankrupted for defying the parents.

It’s better than nothing, but the teachers and admins will still just subvert any attempts to right the ship, just as Trump had to deal with the deep state. The real question is, can conservatives gain a hold in these roles, or do they even want to? The problem is, leftists view these jobs as a woke mission, morally superior to capitalists, if not compensated as well. Conservatives are largely ideologically opposed to the existence of these jobs and their office-tyrant tendencies. Conservatives with any drive and ambition tend to seek out success in private enterprise, and purpose in family and faith.

Stalin despite his villainy knows that "Personnel is Policy". Disloyal officials are to be purged. And only the loyal allowed to serve.

Being General Secretary allowed that to happen.

Many will go to their graves saying "I voted ABC instead of XYZ, there was nothing else I could do! I did my part, now shaddup!". I don't think many of these people can be reached, when the obvious solution is to pull all children from all public schools and return to the localized homeschooling education from town to town. God is very furious as what is happening to the children, so I wish there was a way to be more clear to these people who think they can talk a serpent into pulling its fangs and venom out after the bite has already occurred that the only option is to deprive the system of the children.

TutorGuina

Woodpecker
Many will go to their graves saying "I voted ABC instead of XYZ, there was nothing else I could do! I did my part, now shaddup!". I don't think many of these people can be reached, when the obvious solution is to pull all children from all public schools and return to the localized homeschooling education from town to town. God is very furious as what is happening to the children, so I wish there was a way to be more clear to these people who think they can talk a serpent into pulling its fangs and venom out after the bite has already occurred that the only option is to deprive the system of the children.
Do you think deflating all institutions is a viable strategy for Americans?

Besides this situation, there are others like NY firing nurses for not wanting the jab, military arrested for criticizing leadership and Feds requesting protonmail data from 200,000 "potential terrorists"

I think these parents and the forum member who ran for school board election are doing a good thing, but ultimately the regime will collapse under it's own weight eventually

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Do you think deflating all institutions is a viable strategy for Americans?
I think it's the only viable strategy compatible with Christianity. Voting cannot solve things in the federal government, because even if Republicans swept the next two House and Senate elections, there are enough Republicans who are genuinely pro-LGBT, anti-white, anti-Christian, pro-war, pro-banking, pro-megacorporation, and pro-Palestinian occupation that it isn't a guarantee that anything will improve, and things may genuinely get worse in such a scenario with a new war against Iran or China. Look at the last several presidential elections. Does anyone really think Bush, McCain, or Romney were significantly better than the alternatives? And then Trump is pro LGBT and just said it's a shame the Palestinian occupation forces do not control our Congress, and they did so in the past rightfully, implying they should have more control now.

I do think it is useful for people to vote for school board, especially in areas that could conceivably secede in the future, and I won't discourage people on the "right" and by that I mean less communist and anti-Christian, but there is no scenario that would result in me not homeschooling my children.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I think it's the only viable strategy compatible with Christianity. Voting cannot solve things in the federal government, because even if Republicans swept the next two House and Senate elections, there are enough Republicans who are genuinely pro-LGBT, anti-white, anti-Christian, pro-war, pro-banking, pro-megacorporation, and pro-Palestinian occupation that it isn't a guarantee that anything will improve, and things may genuinely get worse in such a scenario with a new war against Iran or China. Look at the last several presidential elections. Does anyone really think Bush, McCain, or Romney were significantly better than the alternatives? And then Trump is pro LGBT and just said it's a shame the Palestinian occupation forces do not control our Congress, and they did so in the past rightfully, implying they should have more control now.

I do think it is useful for people to vote for school board, especially in areas that could conceivably secede in the future, and I won't discourage people on the "right" and by that I mean less communist and anti-Christian, but there is no scenario that would result in me not homeschooling my children.

It's great that you're home schooling your kids--I commend you for it--but you have to realize that most of your neighbors aren't doing so, most of them are sending their kids to public schools, and therefore the school board still impacts you and your kids in the long run.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
It's great that you're home schooling your kids--I commend you for it--but you have to realize that most of your neighbors aren't doing so, most of them are sending their kids to public schools, and therefore the school board still impacts you and your kids in the long run.
This is why the parallel structures that Andrew Torba speaks of are so important.

We are responsible for our own children first, and homeschooling is the correct remedy in this instance.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Half of them are in fact home schooling their kids, and most at my church are, at least among the families who show up on a typical Sunday. The rate of parents homeschooling is skyrocketing and this is one of the biggest whitepills today. I'm not sure the point of the rest of your comment as I said:
I do think it is useful for people to vote for school board
So we're in agreement. Like @Eusebius Erasmus said, it's about building a parallel society. I consider voting for good schoolboard candidates covering our flanks.