Scott Adams

Wutang

Ostrich
Gold Member
When I first encountered Tate online about 8 years ago he was a staunch atheist. He had made a Youtube video about why he thinks God isn't real which had a lot of the standards arguments like why is there suffering, why does God stay hidden and such. Fast forward to today and a guy asked him on his recent Fresh and Fit podcast why he's changed his mind on God and if I recall correctly he said something about how based on what he sees in the world today there's definitely a devil and if there is a devil then there must be a God as well. I do recall some of the other things he said during the podcast made me think he had more of a Jordan Peterson approach to God where he think it's simply beneficial to live as there is a supreme God. His conception of God seem to a bit New Age/pantheistic as well.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
When I first encountered Tate online about 8 years ago he was a staunch atheist. He had made a Youtube video about why he thinks God isn't real which had a lot of the standards arguments like why is there suffering, why does God stay hidden and such. Fast forward to today and a guy asked him on his recent Fresh and Fit podcast why he's changed his mind on God and if I recall correctly he said something about how based on what he sees in the world today there's definitely a devil and if there is a devil then there must be a God as well. I do recall some of the other things he said during the podcast made me think he had more of a Jordan Peterson approach to God where he think it's simply beneficial to live as there is a supreme God. His conception of God seem to a bit New Age/pantheistic as well.
Correct, he's on the way. He's completely aware of the NWO agenda and all the evil behind it, so it appears that he starts to see how good/evil works. I'd say he's on a journey and in 5 years he's found God, but I think he'll get into religion through Islam though. He and his brother are playing the materialistic field so hard - at a level I've never encountered before - but with that inevitably at some point come questions about the meaning of life and burnout/boredness from this path, as it doesn't fulfil in the long term. Then, chances will be open for them to transition to the last step of the red pill.

Wutang

Ostrich
Gold Member

Andrew Tate on how lots of people who claim to be atheists really just end up following some sort of religious like system such as wokeness. He says people are always to be religious to something and that being religious to God is superior to the other options. He also remarks that when he was an atheist in the past he had made himself the center of the universe.

Wutang

Ostrich
Gold Member
^That's one of the things his brother and him do to make money. They started off as managing webcam models and they've transitioned to managing OnlyFans models which is basically the newer version of the webcam model thing.

ginsu

Kingfisher
Other Christian
^ He was a professional kickboxer that transitioned into starting a webcam model studio along with his brother. He used his girlfriends as his first workers and then expanded it until it was a big operation. That's where he made his millions from.

His brothers talks a bit about it here with Stefan Molyneux

Its possible that the tates launder money for the Romanian maffia and used their businesses as a cover. That is not a strike against him though but actually solidifies his persona as a literal gangster.

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
This used to be a men's forum on travel and seduction.
I am well aware. I just question why anyone would want to keep up with the personal lives of these degenerates?

In reading the last couple pages of this thread I think " I am now worse for knowing the information that I've read than I was before I opened the page..."

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
He's a repulsive figure, the embodiment of a young luciferian crowleyite, only citing Christ here because he is aware of the current zeitgeist, basically a satanist larping as a Christian.

Someone like him needs to be brought down several notches in order to venture outside of the satanist materialist grip he's under.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
He's a repulsive figure, the embodiment of a young luciferian crowleyite, only citing Christ here because he is aware of the current zeitgeist, basically a satanist larping as a Christian.

Someone like him needs to be brought down several notches in order to venture outside of the satanist materialist grip he's under.
We can pray for him, and others, to come to the knowledge of the truth. And for us to act in accordance with it.

renotime

Ostrich
Catholic
Gold Member
I am well aware. I just question why anyone would want to keep up with the personal lives of these degenerates?

In reading the last couple pages of this thread I think " I am now worse for knowing the information that I've read than I was before I opened the page..."

Beats me. I stumbled upon a podcast with him and Tom Segura which was pretty funny. Guy is a bit of a nut. After he was mentioned in this thread I googled him and apparently he got arrested for kidnapping recently.

Overall the dude strikes me as a snake oil salesman.

Wutang

Ostrich
Gold Member
Correct, he's on the way. He's completely aware of the NWO agenda and all the evil behind it, so it appears that he starts to see how good/evil works. I'd say he's on a journey and in 5 years he's found God, but I think he'll get into religion through Islam though. He and his brother are playing the materialistic field so hard - at a level I've never encountered before - but with that inevitably at some point come questions about the meaning of life and burnout/boredness from this path, as it doesn't fulfil in the long term. Then, chances will be open for them to transition to the last step of the red pill.
Found the clip from the Fresh and Fit episode he appeared on where he talks about his change on belief in God

Sooth

Pelican
Gold Member
I must admit it's hard to not roll the eyes at these guys. I think most of the warnings I've had on this forum is from losing my cool with internet celebrities and commenting with ad hominems.

No one is beyond redemption and I'm sure God uses these guys as tools to bring people to repentance.

Look at Victor Pride and his transformation - Andrew is a spiting image of Victor Pride, except with more ego and less moral compass.

Even if they don't go the whole nine yards to repentance they are leading the horse closer to water. Eg Jordan Peterson.

As for Adams, he may be an example of a hardened heart out of Romans 1. Same with Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens.

"21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools"

In Romans 9:

17 For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”[g] 18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

cosine

Woodpecker
Found the clip from the Fresh and Fit episode he appeared on where he talks about his change on belief in God
The Fresh and Fit guys seem to be surrounded by stacks of unbelievably whorish women. Aspiring Nicki Minaj types.

These men degrade themselves with their company.

Wutang

Ostrich
Gold Member
The Fresh and Fit guys seem to be surrounded by stacks of unbelievably whorish women. Aspiring Nicki Minaj types.

These men degrade themselves with their company.

I think a big part of it is because they want to generate the outrageous moments that they can clip into shorts that end up going viral. Something that gets them lots of clicks is when they kick a girl out for her behavior on the show.