Scott Adams

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Sounds more like "you guys just happened" to be right rather than "you guys used logic and reason to arrive at the correct conclusion." Especially when he mentions heuristics at the end.

Indeed "you flipped the dice in your favor even though we all had the upper hand so you win this time". It's so strange to me to look at life in that way when people like us have done our research and they trusted big brother. Oh well.

TooFineAPoint

Pelican
Protestant
I don't think Scott is really remorseful about his foolish advocacy for vaccines.

He's implying that the anti-vaxxers just 'got lucky' and there was no systematic reason for them to oppose the vaxx.

That would be a safe bet for at least 50% of people who didn't take the vax. Being anti-authority and contrarian is a personality type (I happen to have in spades)... it doesn't mean that type reasons out and pinpoints why they do every single thing.

I haven't watched any of the Adams content related to this topic, so I have no opinions on his remorsefulness. And frankly, I don't care about anyone's remorse over the way we were treated during Covid. I shall not forget and I shall not forgive.

I just mean that his whole shtick is persuasion and psychology and probability. From that lens, it's a safe bet to believe that anyone who is right about anything just fell ass-backwards into it. It's not ALWAYS correct, but it's generally correct enough to allow you to make some moves based on the assumption.

GuitarVH

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
That would be a safe bet for at least 50% of people who didn't take the vax. Being anti-authority and contrarian is a personality type (I happen to have in spades)... it doesn't mean that type reasons out and pinpoints why they do every single thing.

I haven't watched any of the Adams content related to this topic, so I have no opinions on his remorsefulness. And frankly, I don't care about anyone's remorse over the way we were treated during Covid. I shall not forget and I shall not forgive.

I just mean that his whole shtick is persuasion and psychology and probability. From that lens, it's a safe bet to believe that anyone who is right about anything just fell ass-backwards into it. It's not ALWAYS correct, but it's generally correct enough to allow you to make some moves based on the assumption.

It wasn't difficult.

It was the most telegraphed psyop in the history of my lifetime so it was very easy to see a great evil and deception was happening. The demeanor of those in authority, influence and media was almost completely uniform and their solution to get out of "this" was a ludicrous experimental injection which supposedly hadn't even been developed. Other simple and cheap cures to flu-like illnesses were ridiculed, censored and almost criminalized. The authorities exhibited ZERO compassion and sympathy for the people and instead exuded a B movie-like demeanor reminiscent of demonically possessed pagans. Totalitarian anti-human measures completely disproportional to the situation were being enacted everywhere around the world. Draconian political and social policies were implemented in an irrational and illogical way that did not reflect the cover story.

It couldn't have been more plain to see.

This, along with predictions and analysis of commentators like Jay Dyer and some others, completely laid out the likely scenarios back in April/May of 2020. Overall things have unfolded like they predicted especially that the cover story disease would be blamed for the subsequent poisoning and complications arising from the planned injections.

It was incredibly easy (as well as disturbing) to see what would happen and plenty of astute commentators had the situation figured out before the summer of 2020.