Secret Feminism Among Christian Women

KingDavid

Sparrow
I've previously underestimated the wide reach of this societal ill or symptom, one that leads to women getting happiness out of taking from a man, and feeling justified for this action by the thought of getting even. If they see injustice in any way in the world against women, they can then somehow justify them hurting the men in their lives.

I've seen Christian women support the MeToo movement and unapologetically feel satisfaction when men as a whole suffer as a result of it; because it's somehow fair for men to suffer, which might very well be, but the idea of them getting pleasure out of it is unsettling. This idea of seeing men as a group that has an advantage instead of as individuals is a very important aspect of feminism and I think that women unwillingly fall trap to it, even if they publicly disagree with feminism.

This is inevitably what justifies divorcing their husbands and taking the kids away without any feeling of guilt, because they think they're doing the right thing; and under the rules of this society they indeed are. Finding a woman that understands, and values the teachings of the Bible significantly above those of present day society is something that is perhaps essential to a long and fruitful marriage - or at least she should be open to the possibility of accepting truth and separating herself from a sick society. She has to believe that she deserves better spiritually: that she's good enough to live a life that separates her from other women.

If there can't be this detachment from the values of a corrupt society then the marriage is at the complete mercy of a culture run by immoral people, in rebellion, and at war with God. This has perhaps been the truth for most of human history.

I believe a young, virile man needs a wife and a family to escape from sexual immorality; this is what provides a life and a grounding purpose to a man, and protects him from destruction.

Last edited:

Lazuli Waves

Woodpecker
I thought everything you wrote was well written.

Finding a woman that understands, and values the teachings of the Bible significantly above those of present day society is something that is perhaps essential to a long and fruitful marriage - or at least she should be open to the possibility of accepting truth and separating herself from a sick society.
I think it's important that they practice humility in separating themselves from society.

This idea of seeing men as a group that has an advantage instead of as individuals is a very important aspect of feminism and I think that women unwillingly fall trap to it, even if they publicly disagree with feminism.
This video does a good job at dispelling the myth that men have had it great at the expense of women throughout history.

Women don't systematize their beliefs, so they will have no qualms about holding a belief that contradicts another if it feels right to them. Feminist ideas and behavior can easily slip into the mind of a woman who purports to be "trad'. My ex was a Christian who said she was against feminism, but the way she behaved indicated she had a constant drive to try to control every situation.

AlwaysMe

Pigeon
My current wife (age 50) is this - Catholic and feminist. Very sad and frustrating. Its the result of a blue state upbringing compounded by excessive education (BA and Masters from a time-early nineties- where this wasn't common) factored by my own blue billed beta-ness and weakness/failures as a man, husband and father. Notwithstanding, because of her faith, she otherwise lives as a trad wife (4 homeschooled kids - stay at home mom). Because she holds me in such contempt, she views other men as even lower and takes delight in their destruction and sides with women, even shitty evil single mom types..

Oh God, it is as if you described my parents (minus the university education and Catholicism), only my mom is not as severe as your wife. Probably this is why I feel more for my father than for my mother.

I appreciate your honesty. It is not common to see somebody talking openly about his flaws and weaknesses.

Last edited:

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
If "Christian" women have no guilt over such horrendous sin and no divine discipline is forthcoming to set them straight(Hebrews 12:5-11). Jesus never knew them(Matthew 7:22-23). The Holy Spirit convicts a man/woman of sin(John 16:8)

They haven't demonstrated the indwelling of the holy spirit that comes with accepting the true Gospel. Therefore their "Christianity" is nothing more than an emotional experience at the time.

What about Christian American women from the "deep South" areas... Could they be considered better? Especially if they are from a small city or town?

I've seen feminism/the world affect Mormon women, in terms of family size noticeably shrinking. In the old days families of 5-6 kids were very common, but no more. And of course most Mormon women now work, though at one time they were asked to stay home for the sake of the children.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
What about Christian American women from the "deep South" areas... Could they be considered better? Especially if they are from a small city or town?

I've seen feminism/the world affect Mormon women, in terms of family size noticeably shrinking. In the old days families of 5-6 kids were very common, but no more. And of course most Mormon women now work, though at one time they were asked to stay home for the sake of the children.
It exposes those who walk by the Spirit and those who walk by the Spirit of the Age. Mormons didn't receive the Gospel of Jesus Christ in general therefore there are far less Spirit-filled believers among them.

Glaucon

Ostrich
Gold Member
For most of the "Christian" women , being Christian is like being in the yoga club. I bet they go to mass every Sunday, and if you asked them right after the mass at the Church gate what do they think about metoo, abortion etc.. they would say "I support it" without batting an eye.

They go to the mass in body, but their souls are not there.

I think the bible itself says

I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

Women were made to be helpers of man. A man is supposed to put his purpose endowed by god and the woman his helper. David Deida way of superior man touches on this as well. The more I learn about the bible the more it rings true and shows everything that is wrong about society.

New testament King James version is only 2 hours on audiobook but I bet most people haven't even listened or read it once with the attempt to understand. Most people are doing things for other reasons. On top of that everyone seeks knowledge on everything except the possible word of God. Which I'm getting closer and closer to seeing is likely the truth.

We shall see. I'm waking up more and more day by day. It doesn't take too long for more people to wake up too. From my learning though it is better for women to not become corrupted in the first place. People become too attached to their falsehoods. They build whole lives around illusions. The bigger the false kingdom the harder it is to let it go.

The women of today have become arrogant. Jordan Peterson talks about it a lot 'cultural marxism'. As a person into game I was always puzzled by peoples behaviour and it seems that the Illuminati basically put everyone against white men because they are the people holding them from complete world domination. I am optimistic of the great awakening. A spiritual war that will be won with minimal blood shed. Hold strong and true brothers!

Reactions: Rum

Rob Banks

Pelican
For most of the "Christian" women , being Christian is like being in the yoga club. I bet they go to mass every Sunday, and if you asked them right after the mass at the Church gate what do they think about metoo, abortion etc.. they would say "I support it" without batting an eye.
Many may not support abortion because it's not accepted in a lot of American Christian circles, but they are feminists nevertheless.

These are the types you see at anti-abortion marches and rallies. They will claim abortion is murder, but if you tell the mother should be prosecuted for murder, they will call you a bigot.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
If you are not of a church that claims authority under Christ then I'm not really sure what you can expect. Everything your priest tells the women there is just advice. "Women, please give Christ's teaching some consideration, y'know, if you want to."

"Men, please undertake your responsibility as patriarchs despite satanic social pressures, y'know, if you want to".

Meanwhile on a more primal level women women are coded to destroy weak men. Feminism isn't some kind of magical force which was unlocked from a prison chamber somewhere deep the bowels of hell. Every right and pleasure women got was given to them by weak and delusional men. They didn't take it. We surrendered it.

And men cannot rectify the situation while they perceive the problem to be caused at the root by "outside factors" like feminism. The problem is with the men and arguably in many cases with the clergy (or substitute) that guide them.

God>Church>Man>Woman>Child

KingDavid

Sparrow
If you are not of a church that claims authority under Christ then I'm not really sure what you can expect. Everything your priest tells the women there is just advice. "Women, please give Christ's teaching some consideration, y'know, if you want to."

"Men, please undertake your responsibility as patriarchs despite satanic social pressures, y'know, if you want to".

Meanwhile on a more primal level women women are coded to destroy weak men. Feminism isn't some kind of magical force which was unlocked from a prison chamber somewhere deep the bowels of hell. Every right and pleasure women got was given to them by weak and delusional men. They didn't take it. We surrendered it.

And men cannot rectify the situation while they perceive the problem to be caused at the root by "outside factors" like feminism. The problem is with the men and arguably in many cases with the clergy (or substitute) that guide them.

God>Church>Man>Woman>Child
I understand what you're saying, but women are extremely socially attuned, and are the civilizing forces that bring the rules of society to men. It would really take a women that rejects society for her not to be a feminist. A woman that doesn't care if the world hates her.

I don’t know if any Church has the authority today to undermine the rules of Western society; a woman has to make that choice herself.

18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20 Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Whoever hates me hates my Father as well. 24 If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. 25 But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’
John 15:18-25

infowarrior1

Hummingbird

They go to the mass in body, but their souls are not there.
Exactly. THEY ARE NOT SAVED.

So I think the notion that there are more saved women than men simply based on church attendance is erroneous. If there fruits thereof is not forthcoming(Matthew 7:16-17) including Divine Discipline.

Then they are false converts.

• Amen
Reactions: Rum

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
My current wife (age 50) is this - Catholic and feminist. Very sad and frustrating. Its the result of a blue state upbringing compounded by excessive education (BA and Masters from a time-early nineties- where this wasn't common) factored by my own blue billed beta-ness and weakness/failures as a man, husband and father. Notwithstanding, because of her faith, she otherwise lives as a trad wife (4 homeschooled kids - stay at home mom). Because she holds me in such contempt, she views other men as even lower and takes delight in their destruction and sides with women, even shitty evil single mom types..
Her life is the result of social pressure. But her heart is not with God. Its vain like the Pharisee worship of God(Isaiah 29:13)
The quote by Jesus where he said to those who say "Lord, Lord" applies to them.

21Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’

23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!

Glaucon

Ostrich
Gold Member
Exactly. THEY ARE NOT SAVED.

So I think the notion that there are more saved women than men simply based on church attendance is erroneous. If there fruits thereof is not forthcoming(Matthew 7:16-17) including Divine Discipline.

Then they are false converts.
Indeed. Just because you are going to mass every Sunday, that does not mean you are saved.

Probably relevant for the direction we've headed in this thread and to provide a contrast...

What about secret Christianity among feminists? My wife was a feminist when we first met, but in a pop-counter-culture sort of way. She also believed feminism should celebrate traditionally female activities like cooking, etc. (This is one of the main contradictions in parts of the feminist movement).

I just ignored it all, but made it clear I wasn't a feminist. Because she was raised Christian, she would eventually drift further toward that and further away from feminism. Today she's no longer a feminist.

I'm not suggesting you go save a feminist. Just something to consider.

Probably relevant for the direction we've headed in this thread and to provide a contrast...

What about secret Christianity among feminists? My wife was a feminist when we first met, but in a pop-counter-culture sort of way. She also believed feminism should celebrate traditionally female activities like cooking, etc. (This is one of the main contradictions in parts of the feminist movement).

I just ignored it all, but made it clear I wasn't a feminist. Because she was raised Christian, she would eventually drift further toward that and further away from feminism. Today she's no longer a feminist.

I'm not suggesting you go save a feminist. Just something to consider.
EndlessGravity, I suggest you write a book with the title, "How to convert your wife or girlfriend away from feminism." I bet it will be a bestseller! ; )