Seoul’s Mayor Found Dead on July 10th, 2020.

The mayor of Seoul was accused of sexual harassment by his secretary. He went missing and was found in the mountains the next day. The reported cause of death is suicide.

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
The mayor of Seoul was accused of sexual harassment by his secretary. He went missing and was found in the mountains the next day. The reported cause of death is suicide.
Sucks. The way the culture rolls out in Korea & Japan maybe he coulda hit one of those seedy parlors. Lol. Ah well. Jokes aside, guess Me Too is a thing in Asia now as well.

I've heard the level of sexual harassment in South Korea is extremely high, and so women and feminists are really hammering back, out of frustration. Considering their horribly low birthrate, I doubt they will find a good resolution.

Korean society appears to be even less psychologically healthy than Japanese society, and that's saying something! Lol

I've heard the level of sexual harassment in South Korea is extremely high, and so women and feminists are really hammering back, out of frustration. Considering their horribly low birthrate, I doubt they will find a good resolution.

Korean society appears to be even less psychologically healthy than Japanese society, and that's saying something! Lol
Korean women are f****ing shrews, pardon my French.

I've heard Koreans be called the "Jews of Northern Asia" and the "Scottish of Asia" for their belligerency, their termagant women, and their obsession with money. And its all true. (Also, they drink heavily, so another Scottish quality there.)

But the women are awful. Once they have their hooks into you its lights out for your balls, your independence, your self-esteem, and your manhood. I escaped from one by the skin of my teeth and get happy every time I remember getting out. The beginning with such women is amazing and you think you're in paradise and then once they think they have you the other shoe drops HARD.

It was only after that relationship was souring that I saw just how attractive the Christian monk lifestyle could be (no joke). A relationship with a Korean woman is seriously a turn off to all women forever. MGTOW recruitment should focus on dudes who've dated/married/lived with Korean women.

monsquid

Kingfisher
Korean culture has some serious toxic elements. It allowed their society to make rapid progress but at the sacrifice of basic happiness and human decency. Everything is based on keeping up with the Joneses, status signalling, and career ladders. I'd rather be living in Lagos, Nigeria where even if the streets are shitholes and people are scammers there is a sense of freedom to do whatever you want.

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
I have never seen a more materialistic and status oriented society than Korea. Also the Kareoke bar and Whiskey bar culture is out of control and all are about objectifying women, coming in the form of companionship, or sex. It was amazing that even a very innocuous bar would have this kind of standard of girls sitting with you chatting depending on how much beer you bought. And in clubs the whole "booking" thing is just ridiculous, and there the women eagerly participate. Most Koreans live utterly miserable lives, working incredibly hard just to get by in a soulless megalopulous ironically named Seoul. The women just leverage whatever they can, their looks mostly, in midly or profoundly degrading ways. They seem to be very cool with it though, which is even more disturbing.

Anyway, plenty of nice aspects to the culture other than that though, sincerely. Food culture in particular I found to be incredibly rich and varied, along with being delicious.

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
I have never seen a more materialistic and status oriented society than Korea. Also the Kareoke bar and Whiskey bar culture is out of control and all are about objectifying women, coming in the form of companionship, or sex. It was amazing that even a very innocuous bar would have this kind of standard of girls sitting with you chatting depending on how much beer you bought. And in clubs the whole "booking" thing is just ridiculous, and there the women eagerly participate. Most Koreans live utterly miserable lives, working incredibly hard just to get by in a soulless megalopulous ironically named Seoul. The women just leverage whatever they can, their looks mostly, in midly or profoundly degrading ways. They seem to be very cool with it though, which is even more disturbing.

Anyway, plenty of nice aspects to the culture other than that though, sincerely. Food culture in particular I found to be incredibly rich and varied, along with being delicious.
Compare / contrast it to Japanese culture if you can...

Japan got a lot of it’s culture from Korea, so it should be no surprise. I read that they even helped Japan with its writing system. Maybe smaller towns would be nicer, since the locals can’t afford to be rock the boat. The landscapes certainly look nicer.

Last edited:

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
Compare / contrast it to Japanese culture if you can...
My experience in Japan is very limited, in Seoul it was over a period a few months, with the advantage of having a fairly well connected local friend, so I got to see behind the curtains where most westerners certainly will never see, and it was rather shocking and sobering. From my limited exposure to Japan, I would say that Japan seemed to have less of a mono-culture about it, and as a result, there was less of a singular drive to conform. Also I would say Japanese people seemed to be more open to Westerners, and perhaps that's because Korea has and had much more of a US military influence on it than Japan, so we are more novel and neutral to them.

In Japan the various suburbs and outerlying cities of Tokyo very much have their own "feel", even if it's a little nuanced. In Seoul, the amount of monotony in architecture, especially in Apartment buildings, is immediately fascinating and then quickly off-putting. Also I would say the rural areas of Japan seem a lot more charming than the rural areas of Korea, again simply because there is more dynamism outside of the main city.

What's really frustrating to see is after the mayor committed suicide the accuser came forward saying SHE was the real victim because she couldn't find justice and that she was being harassed then on cue a bunch of english language articles from the msm sprouted about how this proved the women were real victims, low gender equality blah blah blah. Also none of these articles about S.Korea never point out men have to serve in the military. People kinda gloss over that but use your imaginations for like 30 seconds of how life in your country would be different if men had to do military service (generally manual labor and basic training) for about 2 years of their lives but women didn't but all the news articles talk about how women have it bad and we need more help for women.

I mean I think its true korean women are sexually harassed more compared to the west but how the fuck does a male mayor's suicide support that point? If it was the female accuser or a powerful woman was accused of sexual harassment all the pundits would just be saying this proves South Korea is misogynist! In other words heads I win tails you lose. The man committed SUICIDE. What more do you want? A fucking formal investigation? What is that going to achieve? Also in a bit of irony we see on our side all the time the mayor was a super-feminist type.

I'm too lazy to quote but Seoul is not pronounced "Soul" users witty observation aside.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I doubt that the woman had much to do with his suicide. Most Korean men are pretty unashamed when it comes to pushing hard for pussy. Although he did seem pretty 'soft'.

Most likely his higher ups told him to kill himself, and he did.

FactusIRX

Sparrow
Korean women are f****ing shrews, pardon my French.

I've heard Koreans be called the "Jews of Northern Asia" and the "Scottish of Asia" for their belligerency, their termagant women, and their obsession with money. And its all true. (Also, they drink heavily, so another Scottish quality there.)

But the women are awful. Once they have their hooks into you its lights out for your balls, your independence, your self-esteem, and your manhood. I escaped from one by the skin of my teeth and get happy every time I remember getting out. The beginning with such women is amazing and you think you're in paradise and then once they think they have you the other shoe drops HARD.

It was only after that relationship was souring that I saw just how attractive the Christian monk lifestyle could be (no joke). A relationship with a Korean woman is seriously a turn off to all women forever. MGTOW recruitment should focus on dudes who've dated/married/lived with Korean women.
Every Korean woman I have met is a hyper materialistic, aggressive, A-type that rides their husband / boyfriend like a mule until they find someone better. They are the absolute pinnacle of hypergamy. I work with a couple of Korean women, and I literally avoid them at all costs because they are waking drama factories.

Unlike other Asian food, which is generally good, I cannot stand Korean food. It’s all soaked in Kimchi, which I find to be the most offensive dish in the world.

Max Roscoe

Woodpecker
There is definately a big red flag that goes off with me on anything Korean.
I did an article on ROK on Korean Virgie Tovar, who states "You Have the Right to Remain Fat."
Asian women are naturally petite and I consider it a special kind of stupid to see one who is obese.
I have noted that many of the most insane feminists / leftists are Asian immigrants, and I believe a good number of them are Korean.
I've seen several Korean films and while some of them are compelling, they are marked by perversion, an obsession with sexuality or the occult.

Just look at this list of the top 100 Korean films. Every single one is about affairs, war, murder, kidnapping, rape, prostitution, zombies, etc.

North Korea is Best Korea is more than just a meme.
Say what you want about their totalitarian government but at least its people are wholesome.

The one on the left is Tovar