Sex robots 'will be better than any human'

Sex robots will be intrinsically inferior because they cannot reproduce. I don't give a wooden nickel for what an atheistic, sexpervert society considers "superior"; a sex robot is just a woman shaped servomechanized napkin/sock.

The bizarre thing is that in time sex robots could be designed to have an artificial womb and bring a baby to term. But that would be technology probably a good century from now. The eggs would need to come from real biological women, which certainly could be done. And so if 80 percent of the women, want 20 percent of the men, this is one way to deal with that challenge.

I have seen enough bad mothers that I suspect a sophisticated android made in the image of a woman might be better than some biological ones. But we will most likely not see this within our lifespans.

The bizarre thing is that in time sex robots could be designed to have an artificial womb and bring a baby to term. But that would be technology probably a good century from now. The eggs would need to come from real biological women, which certainly could be done. And so if 80 percent of the women, want 20 percent of the men, this is one way to deal with that challenge.

I have seen enough bad mothers that I suspect a sophisticated android made in the image of a woman might be better than some biological ones. But we will most likely not see this within our lifespans.
Regarding your bolded statement, isn't this basically surrogacy in reverse? Something that in principle is already conceivable (no pun intended).

Catholic teaching condemns separation of the procreative and unitive aspects of the coital act. While for the most part this has been used against contraception and "pulling out," (unitive without procreative) it also is against IVF and surrogacy (procreative without unitive).

I can imagine the Catholic Church (that is, not the post-V2 Clown Church of the Papafranciscan Rite) banning sexbots on the basis of, not simply the separation of unitive and procreative aspects of coition, but also the simple fact that the creature isn't even human. Sex with robots is lower than bestiality; it is masturbation, full stop.

Regarding your bolded statement, isn't this basically surrogacy in reverse? Something that in principle is already conceivable (no pun intended).

Catholic teaching condemns separation of the procreative and unitive aspects of the coital act. While for the most part this has been used against contraception and "pulling out," (unitive without procreative) it also is against IVF and surrogacy (procreative without unitive).

I can imagine the Catholic Church (that is, not the post-V2 Clown Church of the Papafranciscan Rite) banning sexbots on the basis of, not simply the separation of unitive and procreative aspects of coition, but also the simple fact that the creature isn't even human. Sex with robots is lower than bestiality; it is masturbation, full stop.

Yes, it is a form of surrogacy in reverse. And the basic technology for the artificial womb is largely already here. But scaling it down to a mobile human female sized robot is something well beyond current technology.

Isn't masturbation far better than sex with beasts? And how is this masturbation if a pregnancy/human life is the end result?

The RCC is going to have some interesting times as these technologies come into being. I would think the real anger of the Church would be against first world women who don't want to have children, or at least delay it until the odds of having several kids is quite low. I wonder when there will be a pope who really addressed the problems often discussed among the red pill community, that involve plunging marriage and birthrates, and the divorce rape that is helping fuel this problem.

Meet the Activist Fighting Sex Robots

Forbes has been covering the topic for the last few years, including discussing female activists who are against sex robots. And yet women have no problem having expensive sex toys to keep themselves sexually satiated. I suspect none of them have read "The Silver Metal Lover," by Tanith Lee, a science fiction classic about a young woman and a sophisticated experimental android.

no way.jpg

wannable alpha

Woodpecker
If a young man can save enough to buy a fembot waifu and retire to the countryside with her, what will happen to the economy. I see big business, feminists and governments not to happy with the idea but ultimately powerless to stop it. How are they going to stop innovative young men from building these robots?

If a young man can save enough to buy a fembot waifu and retire to the countryside with her, what will happen to the economy. I see big business, feminists and governments not to happy with the idea but ultimately powerless to stop it. How are they going to stop innovative young men from building these robots?

I doubt many young men will be able to buy a fembot, and then simply retire and enjoy life. More likely, they will buy the very expensive fembot with installment payments, and then continue working hard at their job to afford their robotic companion. I can envision feminist activists semi-successfully persecuting fembot manufacturers in the west, but in China they will have little to no sway. And so western men at worst, would find ways to smuggle in fembots from China. But I don't really see that scenario happening, rather I imagine government regulation to make sure sapient fembots are not exploited, and to keep fembots that look like children, from being built and sold. And once true AI gets here and women realize they can have a sensitive and yet tough machobot who looks like a guy from a romance novel cover, the resistance against such technology may melt away.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Meet the Activist Fighting Sex Robots

Forbes has been covering the topic for the last few years, including discussing female activists who are against sex robots. And yet women have no problem having expensive sex toys to keep themselves sexually satiated. I suspect none of them have read "The Silver Metal Lover," by Tanith Lee, a science fiction classic about a young woman and a sophisticated experimental android.

View attachment 26310

When I saw this, I thought fighting sex robots were like the fembots from Austin Powers. That would be cool!

Better Than Us, A Russian tv series about androids that did well on Netflix

better-than-us-0.jpg

Critics like the series because instead of showing robots rising up against humanity, it let's us see humans fighting humans, over the rights of androids to exist...

"Peppered throughout Better Than Us are questions about what truly makes humans, human. Somewhat unsurprisingly, one of the first controversies around humanoid robots ends up being sex work. A televised debate in Better Than Us asks whether it’s considered cheating for a man to have sex with a robot. Toropov refutes this by saying that robots can never truly replace humans as they are not “someone you may want to die on the same day with, hold hands with on the metro, or drink coffee with in the morning."

Blade Runner

Kingfisher
You all are falling for the same trap futurists fall for

The life we are used to cannot be sustained. The life women in the west are used to cannot be sustained. Of course they take it for granted. Most people are feminized these days, and women have no ability to discern who creates their plight, until it is difficult.