She is friends with her ex...

Agreed.

No one should stay friends with their ex. Ever. Even better, don't have any exes and marry your one and only.
You are so right! But with this horrible social media thats so easy to access, the constant pushing by the mainstream media, tv programmes that it's just " so acceptable and enlightened for a woman to be empowered and independant" there is now little chance a woman will remain faithful. Just look at divorce stats in the West. Many countries over 50 %.

Women nowadays take that to mean that they can literally do whatever they please, without any consequences or censure. Marriage these days has a one in two chance of failure. I honestly cant think why anyone would want to get married anymore. Its simply not worth the risk, esp as a man, who certainly will lose his house if he owns one, the child support, which she uses on otherthings, the alimony, think of that,she cheats and you pay for the rest of your life! I should know, happened to me.

AngryBird

Pigeon
You are so right! But with this horrible social media thats so easy to access, the constant pushing by the mainstream media, tv programmes that it's just " so acceptable and enlightened for a woman to be empowered and independant" there is now little chance a woman will remain faithful. Just look at divorce stats in the West. Many countries over 50 %.

Women nowadays take that to mean that they can literally do whatever they please, without any consequences or censure. Marriage these days has a one in two chance of failure. I honestly cant think why anyone would want to get married anymore. Its simply not worth the risk, esp as a man, who certainly will lose his house if he owns one, the child support, which she uses on otherthings, the alimony, think of that,she cheats and you pay for the rest of your life! I should know, happened to me.

You're just rationalizing why you don't want to get married.

Stop it.

Go get married.

AngryBird

Pigeon
I don't see anything wrong with what he just said...

Where did he go wrong or what was incorrect about any of that?

It's a numbers game. You have to go through the numbers. Every single man on this board, Roosh included WILL find a wonderful spouse if they go through the numbers.

What he said was true of lots of women, but you aren't marrying lots of women...you're marrying 1 woman.

CamelJockey

Pigeon
Your spouse should be your only friend of the opposite sex. There is absolutely no need or reason for a woman to be friends and be in contact with another man other than her boyfriend/husband. Everyone knows male friends are just hanging around for that hope of having sex with her. That's why I had female friends when I was younger LOL. Now I'm 41 years old, and don't keep females as friends, because it's a waste of time and energy. There's no such thing as a true friendship between males & females.

If a woman was serious about looking to get into a healthy monogamous relationship, she would not be staying in contact with her ex.

jakester318

Sparrow
Curious to see if my advice is a consensus or not...

A client of mine shared he has begun to date someone for 3 months after being on the sidelines after a divorce for a year. The current woman he is seeing is (in his opinion) a 7 physically, 33, unmarried with no children, size 4 dress and feminine. The "concern" he had was that she still is in contact with her ex of 4 years from time to time.

I asked why would they be in contact if they have no legal reason to i.e kids, and he said she still considers him a friend. I told him to cut his losses now before he invests any more time if he feels insecure about the situation.

What say you?
When people divorce and remain friends, I think neither of them really understand what marriage is supposed to be about. The situation you describe would concern me because it shows that the woman and her ex have a very cavalier attitude towards marriage in general. What I mean is, if they can be friends, why were they divorced in the first place and why haven't they considered trying to reconcile?

It's very odd to me that people would remain friends after a divorce when no children are involved. And my concern would be that if she could do that once, she can do it again. Some people have little regard for marriage and approach it like buying a car: let's see how I like it and if I don't, I can always bring it back. Obviously, I don't know the details of their divorce but I really don't need to.

A client of mine shared he has begun to date someone for 3 months after being on the sidelines after a divorce for a year. The current woman he is seeing is (in his opinion) a 7 physically, 33, unmarried with no children, size 4 dress and feminine. The "concern" he had was that she still is in contact with her ex of 4 years from time to time.

I asked why would they be in contact if they have no legal reason to i.e kids, and he said she still considers him a friend. I told him to cut his losses now before he invests any more time if he feels insecure about the situation.

What say you?
In my opinion, people who have an aversion to their ex's are either immature or have damn good reason (such as their Ex is genuine trouble). Either way you'd do well to get out of the relationship. People's ex's don't just vanish, they're part of that person's life forever just as someone's parents are part of that person's life forever through the impact they have had upon that person. To remain friends with an Ex is a sign of maturity.

jarlo

Woodpecker
In my opinion, people who have an aversion to their ex's are either immature or have damn good reason (such as their Ex is genuine trouble). Either way you'd do well to get out of the relationship. People's ex's don't just vanish, they're part of that person's life forever just as someone's parents are part of that person's life forever through the impact they have had upon that person. To remain friends with an Ex is a sign of maturity.
Completely disagree - the only case in which it makes sense to stay in touch with an ex is if you have kids together.

CSFurious

Pigeon
You can't be very old or had very many relationships.

flamaest

Pigeon
Talking from personal experience....ie, happened to me. Got married to my wife, a beautiful woman, naturally also became friends with her friends. One fellow was a supposed friend from before, she swore they never had a relationship....ok, in my naivety I accepted that and we often met up.

Fast forward a few years, we have 2 kids, we, as all marriages do, hit a rough spot, but instead of her trying to fix the problem, it's left to me to go to " counselling"......by myself, whilst she went off to bang the male friend.....my security staff told me, i had no idea.... So yeah, I'm wiser, and i hope a few fellows here keep this " male friend" BS in mind.....he's the first fellow yr wife is going to bang....( turn to for comfort) when the chips are down.
Same thing happened to me, just no kids. Divorced now, probably for the better.

Beta154

Chicken

What say you?
If they haven't gotten back together in 4 yrs, its safe to say its over. To me, the end of a sexual relationship means that part of the relationship is done (the sexual part). But if the person is good enough for you to make love to, why wouldn't she be good enought to be your friend?

AngryBird

Pigeon
Same thing happened to me, just no kids. Divorced now, probably for the better.
Oh add me to the list...the dude got her pregnant in my case (Luckily we weren't married and no kids)...then pregnant ex started sending me texts to undermine my relationship with gf/future wife...My wife's dad of all people summed up the situation (as something similar had happened to him) that since I paid for her first kid with another guy she was testing the water to see if I'd pay for the second kid with another guy (I made the mistake of dating a single mom...yeah...my bad...My family encouraged me because I come from a pretty messed up broken home...Sin begets Sin...Sinners support other Sinners...My family still loves the single mom with kids from multiple men because they have more in common with that b.s. than my virgin Catholic wife from a solid family)

Like I said before, no one should be in contact with their exes. And if your gf/wife has a male friend, he wants and is waiting to bang her. He's her backup.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
If they haven't gotten back together in 4 yrs, its safe to say its over.

Women don't talk to men they used to bang that they don't want to bang again. If a woman used to go to bed with a guy and really has lost desire for him - then she hates to be around him and remember what this guy she no longer respects used to do to her. If she hangs around with him - then there is a 100% chance she would go to bed with him again if he wanted to. Some radicals say the odds are only 99% - they are wrong.

But if the person is good enough for you to make love to, why wouldn't she be good enough to be your friend?

??

Most of the sex in this world is between people who are not friends.

Beta154

Chicken
Women don't talk to men they used to bang that they don't want to bang again. If a woman used to go to bed with a guy and really has lost desire for him - then she hates to be around him and remember what this guy she no longer respects used to do to her. If she hangs around with him - then there is a 100% chance she would go to bed with him again if he wanted to. Some radicals say the odds are only 99% - they are wrong.

??

Most of the sex in this world is between people who are not friends.
I can't say you are wrong, but that has not been my experience.