Shedding from the vaccinated

As I believe I have experienced the negative effects from the poisons shed by the jabbed I thought it'd be a good idea to start a thread where we share our experiences. Here I am posting what I wrote in the Corona Virus Thread.
--------------------
A month ago I did some work for an old lady in her flat. She told me she got the first jab and she was scheduled for another. Right after that day, I was feeling dizzy in the next morning but it was not serious. I went back to finish my work and felt dizzy the day after but with headaches too.

Two weeks ago on Friday I woke up lying in bed on my right side, opened my eyes and the room was spinning like crazy. I could hardly managed to get out of bed as I had no balance and was feeling sick in the stomach. After I managed to somewhat gather myself I did a research and it turned out it was a Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV). You get sick when you turn your head either left or right. It is caused by loose calcium crystals in the inner ear canal. When the crystals are all connected, the fluid in the canals settles down as soon as your head stops moving. But when the crystals are disconnected, they keep moving in the fluid for up to a few seconds afterward. So your brain gets confused: ‘Why is there movement when I don’t see it?’

I did some special exercises called "Epley Maneuvre" and it was resolved within a day.

This episode of vertigo came completely out of nowhere and I had no serious issues before whatsoever nor have ever had vertigo in my life. The funny part of this story is that today a friend of mine in his 30s told me he got exactly the same problem few days ago. He is young and very fit. He went to the hospital where they told him he must have had Covid despite a negative test. Prior to his vertigo episode he was on holiday, lying on a rather crowded beach without any physical distancing.

I might be wrong but I am very convinced it was caused by vaccine shedding.
--------------------

UPDATE (28-08-21).

Today I received an email from a good friend who asked what I did as his wife has been having the vertigo for three days in a row. They live in the UK where the rate of jabbing is rather high.

So that's three cases so far of relatively healthy, not overweight, health conscious individuals who experienced vertigo without any prior history of ear canal problems, vertigo or anything related.
----------

Whatever toxin is in the vaccines is the same which causes the so called Covid and there are already papers reporting that covid causes cases of dizziness. The theory I support for now is that toxin is Graphene Oxide which is explored in this thread here.

Dizziness and COVID-19

Vertigo or dizziness has recently been described as a clinical manifestation of COVID-19. Countless studies, emerging daily from various parts of the world, have revealed dizziness as one of the main clinical manifestation of COVID-19. This is not surprising as dizziness has historically been associated with viral infections.

They say viral infections, of course but that's not true. If my dizziness was caused by a virus other member of my household would have exhibited some symptoms but they haven't. But myself and the other two people with vertigo have not shown any other signs suggesting a viral infection (if there's such a thing at all).

Nate_Drake

Sparrow
Seems like you be might be overreacting. Just my gut no science behind it. Are you otherwise fit and in great health? If you start feeling nausea start looking at everything because that doesn't sound fun.

Seems like just another fear campaign to me.

That's quite an accusation which I hope is not aimed directly at what I wrote but in general.

But you're wrong either way.

For your information, secondary transmission has been a well known fact with the so called live virus vaccines, for example. Not only that there is possibility for a third stage transmission.

Risk of transmission associated with live attenuated vaccines given to healthy persons caring for or residing with an immunocompromised patient

Persons who receive live attenuated vaccine may occasionally transmit the vaccine strain to others. The risk of such transmission is a concern, especially for persons who provide care to immunocompromised patients (ie, family and healthcare workers [HCWs]).

Secondary and tertiary transmission of vaccinia virus from US military service member

During February and March 2010, the New York State Department of Health investigated secondary and tertiary vaccinia contact transmission from a military vaccinee to 4 close contacts. Identification of these cases underscores the need for strict adherence to postvaccination infection control guidance to avoid transmission of the live virus.

Pfyzer have suggested the same for their so called mRna vaccine. Here (page 67)

The so called Spanish Flu was spread in Europe by vaccinated American soldiers.

So I am sorry but jab shedding is real. It is not an imaginary virus that is contagious but the toxins usually through the fecal matter. Which is the reason why so many contagious disease were eliminated with improved sanitary practises.

Mrredsquare

Woodpecker
I made this post in April -

A close friend of mine, his girlfriend took the Pfizer jab back in Jan - she works for The NHS.

Both in mid twenties, she's a single parent. Ever since then he's developed Tinnitus, Vertigo and multiple other ailments for a man his age which isn't normal. Also, multiple other friends have been diagnosed of Vertigo in the last five month which I also find strange.

Doctors have no legitimate explanation and just prescribed antibiotics (they're giving them out like sweets now).

Coincidence or are some side effects passing on to him?

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
I don`t know what you mean by vaccine shedding, but of course a person with poor health that has recently been vaccinated will likely shed virus. Although that ironically requires previous infection in this case, since the covid vaccines doesn`t carry the live attenuated virus itself. (like with the MMR vaccine for example) The immune response from these vaccines (and others) seem to cause a transient reduction of immune function, and that can cause shedding of pathogens yes. But I doubt that this is the case here, could be some other issue!

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
That's quite an accusation which I hope is not aimed directly at what I wrote but in general.
Not sure why you think it would be directed at you? This narrative of the shedding has been around since long before you wrote this post.

But now that you mention it, I just saw your account is only 2 weeks old so... yeah.

1630182306112.png

I'm not even saying the shedding isn't real, but so far all I've seen is fear mongering, no actual proof.

Let's see. Pfizer said the shedding is real... since when do we trust Pfizer? Or pub med or any mainstream sources.

If we go by mainstream claims and anecdotes from friends of friends of friends, and recently created accounts on RVF, we could also be afraid of the virus, too.

tl;dr - I'm not accusing you but I'm very skeptical of this narrative (and of newly created accounts on RVF).

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Not sure why you think it would be directed at you? This narrative of the shedding has been around since long before you wrote this post.

But now that you mention it, I just saw your account is only 2 weeks old so... yeah.

View attachment 33192

I'm not even saying the shedding isn't real, but so far all I've seen is fear mongering, no actual proof.

Let's see. Pfizer said the shedding is real... since when do we trust Pfizer? Or pub med or any mainstream sources.

If we go by mainstream claims and anecdotes from friends of friends of friends, and recently created accounts on RVF, we could also be afraid of the virus, too.

tl;dr - I'm not accusing you but I'm very skeptical of this narrative (and of newly created accounts on RVF).

I couldn`t find anything about shedding in that report though! They talked about transmission of virus I think in the vertical transmission sense, (pregnant to child) and also in the general sense and not with this specific product. But I didn`t read the whole thing. You can`t find the phrase shedding in that report either. If we`re talking about shedding, it`s viral shedding and not vaccine shedding. And if the vaccine does not carry the virus itself, it must be due to indirect effects.

View attachment 33192

What do you think happens when certain substances that are harmful to your body get in? It will try to get rid of them. Let's call that shedding or detoxification.

What happens if another person comes in contact with these substances and they manage to get inside them (skin contact or through an open wound or ingesting them, etc? Let's call that intoxication.

Logic 101.

Or is that idea also too mainstream for you?

The germ theory is wrong about the virus as they describe it but right about the possibility of transmission of toxic substances. The terrain theory is wrong about transmission but states that the health of the terrain determines the outcome.

The reason why I got the vertigo is because I was in contact with toxins but it lasted just a day was because I have been looking after my own health for ages and I know what I am doing.

The truth is always in the middle.

p.s. but look I will admit: maybe I am wrong and you're right because you're a Gold Member of the RooshV forum and I am just a sparrow! LOL

Last edited:

Maddox

Robin
From what I've heard from doctors, it seems to affect mostly women through bleeding. Haven't seen any videos or read any articles about shedding and vertigo.

Last edited:

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
What do you think happens when certain substances that are harmful to your body get in? It will try to get rid of them. Let's call that shedding or detoxification.

What happens if another person comes in contact with these substances and they manage to get inside them (skin contact or through an open wound or ingesting them, etc? Let's call that intoxication.

Logic 101.
Yeah and if you eat eggs with salmonella then I shouldn't be near you cause otherwise I will get salmonella too. :laughter: As everyone knows.

Logic 703.

1630184587924.png

The truth is always in the middle.

The truth is almost NEVER in the middle. That whole concept was a psy opp, too.

Read here and here.

Yeah and if you eat eggs with salmonella then I shouldn't be near you cause otherwise I will get salmonella too. :laughter: As everyone knows.

Salmonella is contagious and is transmitted from person-to-person by direct contact such as kissing or sexual activity and indirect contact such as sharing contaminated eating utensils.

-------------

Don't bother replying as you're hijacking the thread and I am done with you.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Okay so salmonella is a bad example, you got me there. My point stands regardless - not everything that is toxic is also contagious.
Don't bother replying as you're hijacking the thread and I am done with you.
Wow so emotional. Maybe should post in the ladies forum.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
I had inexplicable headache after spending time in a closed space with vaxxed people. Normally I don't have headaches and it came exactly that time and it got better a few hours later.

I can believe that the vaxxed have some bad effect on the others. I know cases when people "got Covid" after an other person in the family got jabbed. It can all be coincidence but it would be useful to have data on this issue.

Unfortunately it is impossible hard to gather such data en masse. Even the simple statistics of the vaxxed/unvaxxed are inaccessible that would be easy to gather using the existing databases. No doctor will ever ask for the vax state of close people and they will not create statistics about it. We are restricted to anecdotal information.

Maddox

Robin

View attachment 33192

The shedding, or "transmission" is real. Go on Bitchute and do a search and you'll find credible doctors talking about this.

So are we all going to die?

What's your solution? Hide in an underground bunker for the rest of our lives?

No, I don't restrict my interaction with other at all. The solution is to take care of your health now more than ever and learn to live with the fact that doctors do not care nor are capable of providing health care in most cases. There are some good ones but far and few in between.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
My
As I believe I have experienced the negative effects from the poisons shed by the jabbed I thought it'd be a good idea to start a thread where we share our experiences. Here I am posting what I wrote in the Corona Virus Thread.
--------------------
A month ago I did some work for an old lady in her flat. She told me she got the first jab and she was scheduled for another. Right after that day, I was feeling dizzy in the next morning but it was not serious. I went back to finish my work and felt dizzy the day after but with headaches too.

Two weeks ago on Friday I woke up lying in bed on my right side, opened my eyes and the room was spinning like crazy. I could hardly managed to get out of bed as I had no balance and was feeling sick in the stomach. After I managed to somewhat gather myself I did a research and it turned out it was a Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV). You get sick when you turn your head either left or right. It is caused by loose calcium crystals in the inner ear canal. When the crystals are all connected, the fluid in the canals settles down as soon as your head stops moving. But when the crystals are disconnected, they keep moving in the fluid for up to a few seconds afterward. So your brain gets confused: ‘Why is there movement when I don’t see it?’

I did some special exercises called "Epley Maneuvre" and it was resolved within a day.

This episode of vertigo came completely out of nowhere and I had no serious issues before whatsoever nor have ever had vertigo in my life. The funny part of this story is that today a friend of mine in his 30s told me he got exactly the same problem few days ago. He is young and very fit. He went to the hospital where they told him he must have had Covid despite a negative test. Prior to his vertigo episode he was on holiday, lying on a rather crowded beach without any physical distancing.

I might be wrong but I am very convinced it was caused by vaccine shedding.
--------------------

UPDATE (28-08-21).

Today I received an email from a good friend who asked what I did as his wife has been having the vertigo for three days in a row. They live in the UK where the rate of jabbing is rather high.

So that's three cases so far of relatively healthy, not overweight, health conscious individuals who experienced vertigo without any prior history of ear canal problems, vertigo or anything related.
----------

Whatever toxin is in the vaccines is the same which causes the so called Covid and there are already papers reporting that covid causes cases of dizziness. The theory I support for now is that toxin is Graphene Oxide which is explored in this thread here.

Dizziness and COVID-19

They say viral infections, of course but that's not true. If my dizziness was caused by a virus other member of my household would have exhibited some symptoms but they haven't. But myself and the other two people with vertigo have not shown any other signs suggesting a viral infection (if there's such a thing at all).
My aunt had serious vertigo after getting the jab. Who gets vertigo? Super rare. So how do you and 2 other people all just get it?! Man these bastards are such bastards.