Shedding from the vaccinated

Grow Bag

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Some kind of toxins are being shed but what exactly it's anybody's guess at this point!
That's a good position to hold. At this point in time I'm only sure about how I'm affected when I'm around the vaxxed, which is I get a hoarse throat and a metallic taste in my mouth. Consequently, other than shopping and church, I try not to be around people. What it is my body is reacting to I don't know. It's all conjecture.

SimpleMan

Robin
Other Christian
Some people get a weird eye sensation thing happen (along with throat stuff). Very odd.

Nonetheless, I like to follow to my Brother who went up to lepers because He had 100% faith, not 99% or less. 

God decides, and as He instructed, Love your Neighbour.

Something we should all remember with this new fear.

Last edited:

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm staying with vaxxed friends with my wife and small kids for a week now and we have absolutely no symptoms of them "shedding". I'm in the hospital now and again there is no evidence of any "shedding".

I believe it's some psy-op to make you think "oh might as well take the shot and have my comforts back as the vaxxed are already shedding it on to me".

It's more magical thinking, don't fall for it. Take vitC, zinc, magnesium and spend time in the Sun and you'll be fine, even if you believe shedding is real.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
We are all shedding toxins ALL THE TIME ... like going to the toilet as a crude example.

Whether you think you're healthy or not, that's how the body works - it detoxifies itself all the time and the more intoxicated you are the more it will try to do so until it gets clogged up and develops a chronic condition.

How much one is affected by other people's toxins shedding depends on their own condition and the condition of others around them. The way it works is either bio-chemical and/or bio-electric. The vaccinated/drugged people get loaded with additional toxins so naturally they are likely to spread more toxins onto the others. The recipient might not experience any symptoms again depending on their condition or they could. There are situations when if you're young and healthy you'd experience more acute symptoms as the body has more energy to deal with the toxins there and then. Hence why children always develop a fever when they detoxify.

So do we have to fear shedding from the vaccinated? Hello, no! The ultimate protection is the keep yourself in top condition and carry on with life without fear.

Today I was at a car mechanic who told me he was triple jabbed and I made sure to offer him a hand shake. He was wearing a mask all the time and made sure he quickly applied hand sanitizer after he shook my hand. It seems they are a lot more scared than us the unjabbed.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I have heard instances when even young children (below 10) have post Covid syndrome with sleep problems. For long I have thought that it only happens in MSM but now I know an instance where I know the parent IRL. I don't know them well but I don't think they would lie because they don't have any reason to do that.

I have a hypothesis based on shedding: the vax makes people shed some toxins but at the same time it makes themselves immune to this material. This means that they don't fall ill (we know some fall ill but only a minority yet) but they make unvaxed people ill.

The unsuspecting unvaxed gets ill from shedding. In a few cases they become so ill that they get into Hospitals. What happen there? They are mistreated with bad food and unncessary drugs. And they get shedded in the Hospital as well! The poisoning goes on and eventually they even die in some cases!

This was all planned. The nature of this does not allow normies to understand the mechanics because it is not just one trick (that the vaccine makes illness) but two tricks: the vaccine makes illness to people around vaccinated but not the vaccinated themselves. A normie will never understand something this tricky. It is also almost unbelievable for myself...

I don't have any proof for this other than:

* This vaccine was planned by Bill and Faucy. They knew they will need high level deceit to not go through with their plans and they could come up with something that works like this.
* I hear serious illness of unvaxed but in most case they are people who live with vaxed.
* I see many cases when parents vaccinate themselves and their children get ill immediately. There is a surge in the number of child illnesses at the beginning of this school season and shedding could explain that. Even the children of unvaxed had health issues because they are shedded by teachers. But children of unvaxed get well faster and generally they are less ill.

(I have seen strange things on my own and other's unvaxed children. Nothing serious but strange symptoms that I have not witnessed ever before and then later I have heard that these symptoms are know side effects of the vax. The symptoms caused by shedding are similar to what is possible by the vax: abrupt eye pain, wounds hard to heal, stomach or head pain, menstruation issues to name a few)

The problem of this hypothesis is that it is almost impossible to prove or disprove. My observations don't have very much statistical power due to the small numbers.

I start to believe in this hypothesis though. We don't isolate from vaxed people but we regularly drink pine tea and it seems to be enough. If anyone became ill in my family then I would separate him/her from the vaccinated until getting better.

kingtufti

Banned
Catholic
I had zero exposure to vaxxed in Minsk, 'cos they don't even have the bad bad vaxxes there (only sputnik)...

It feels like a dumb risk to have exposed myself to vaxxed family etc... but done now.

The theory is they can transmit spike protein by breath/skin?

If the RNA is self-replicating, then it wouldn't matter if you don't get a syringe full... it would just take longer to have any effect.

Ah, who knows. This was a mistake... I'll just have to wait for a blood-scan QR.

Maybe I'll get a 'green pass'... so there's that.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I had zero exposure to vaxxed in Minsk, 'cos they don't even have the bad bad vaxxes there (only sputnik)...

It feels like a dumb risk to have exposed myself to vaxxed family etc... but done now.

The theory is they can transmit spike protein by breath/skin?

If the RNA is self-replicating, then it wouldn't matter if you don't get a syringe full... it would just take longer to have any effect.

Ah, who knows. This was a mistake... I'll just have to wait for a blood-scan QR.

Maybe I'll get a 'green pass'... so there's that.
If the gene modifying agent would spread by itself unstoppable then it is game over. But I don't believe that. If that was the case then they would not push the vaccines because they would have already won. They would not create such a bioweapon because that is dangerous for themselves as well.

In my understanding the vaxed are shedding some poisonous agent but with time we detoxify of that agent and it does not cause long term harm. In the short term when someone feels bad symptoms then it is clever to reduce contact and start detoxifying. But there is no need to worry about the issue as long as you don't feel ill.

Bird

Pelican
Catholic
The SARS-CoV-2 epidemic is merely the most recent demonstration that our current approach to emerging zoonotic infectious disease is ineffective. SARS, MERS, Ebola, Nipah and an array of arenavirus infections sporadically spillover into human populations and are often contained only as a result of their poor transmission in human hosts, coupled with intense public health control efforts in the early stages of an emerging epidemic. It is now more apparent than ever that we need a better and more proactive approach. One possibility is to eliminate the threat of spillover before it occurs using vaccines capable of autonomously spreading through wild animal reservoirs. We are now poised to begin developing self-disseminating vaccines targeting a wide range of human pathogens, but important decisions remain about how they can be most effectively designed and used to target pathogens with a high risk of spillover and/or emergence. In this Perspective, we first review the basic epidemiological theory establishing the feasibility and utility of self-disseminating vaccines. We then outline a road map for overcoming remaining technical challenges: identifying high-risk pathogens before they emerge, optimizing vaccine design with an eye to evolution, behaviour and epidemiology, and minimizing the risk of unintended consequences.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
The SARS-CoV-2 epidemic is merely the most recent demonstration that our current approach to emerging zoonotic infectious disease is ineffective. SARS, MERS, Ebola, Nipah and an array of arenavirus infections sporadically spillover into human populations and are often contained only as a result of their poor transmission in human hosts, coupled with intense public health control efforts in the early stages of an emerging epidemic. It is now more apparent than ever that we need a better and more proactive approach. One possibility is to eliminate the threat of spillover before it occurs using vaccines capable of autonomously spreading through wild animal reservoirs. We are now poised to begin developing self-disseminating vaccines targeting a wide range of human pathogens, but important decisions remain about how they can be most effectively designed and used to target pathogens with a high risk of spillover and/or emergence. In this Perspective, we first review the basic epidemiological theory establishing the feasibility and utility of self-disseminating vaccines. We then outline a road map for overcoming remaining technical challenges: identifying high-risk pathogens before they emerge, optimizing vaccine design with an eye to evolution, behaviour and epidemiology, and minimizing the risk of unintended consequences.

Scientists are working on vaccines that spread like a disease. What could possibly go wrong?

jh-spread.png

Prores

Sparrow
Orthodox
The vaccinated aren’t radioactive. Even if they ‘shed’ spike proteins, these cannot harm you any more than them shedding skin cells.

The whole ‘shedding from the vaxxed’ narrative is just a way to stoke fear among the unvaccinated.

I agree about the spike protein. It just feels like a stretch that an inert object a few nanometers across could survive transit out of a person, through the air and onto another person's body, and effect them in any meaningful way. I know people that wash their clothes to “remove the spike protein from the vaccinated”, and I don’t know if that’s helpful, mentally or physically.

Regarding the vaccinated not being “radioactive” however, that’s where I begin to wonder. Biologically, we are big electrical vessels of conductive water. Last month I was working on a live show that uses something called a J-tech box to beam a 4K wireless signal to a Jumbotron screen hundreds of feet away. When people stood near it it would glitch out the signal, and thats due to people’s electrical fields interfering with it’s operation.

I know it can sound very “new age”. Like “frequencies”, man. But I can’t help but wonder if the modalities of something finer are being tinkered with via the injections.

The channels by which women’s menstrual cycles synchronize when in prolonged proximity are not really understood. Look into the research over the years regarding it, it’s very elusive.

There’s a component to biology and reproductive health that is undeniably electrical, and it is good to at least look at that angle when considering the “shedding” phenomenon.