Should Homosexuality be Illegal?

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
This is a hypothetical discussion.

Historically, Western nations -- founded on Christian principles -- had laws making sodomy a capital offence. The United States, for example, had these:

The penalty for sodomy was death.

Perhaps execution is an extreme punishment, but it does raise an interesting point: what changed? Why shouldn't homosexual activity be subject to criminal penalties?

Scott Lively mentions the five stages of homo-fascism.

These stages are:

1. Tolerance.

2. Acceptance.

3. Celebration.

4. Forced Participation.

5. Punishment of Dissenters.

According to Lively, who has surveyed the history of the topic, if we allow the homosexuals to win tolerance, then we've already lost the battle.

To prevent stage 1 from being reached, why shouldn't homosexuality be made a criminal offence?

Last edited:

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I think it sure as heck shouldn’t be something paraded around as normal or special that’s for sure!

When the fags were all allowed to get married and nobody put up a fight we all just said “screw it let the homos lose their souls” it emboldened them and enabled them. We should have fought that a lot harder than we did, even if it was just for show.

This is a really good question. There are many facets to it. Do I think it should be punished by death? No. Do I think it should be illegal? Yes, but I do not at all see the grounds on which to base it pn and how to revert policies. The reason I think some things have to be a taboo and have to be at least socially/culturally sanctioned, is that once the gates are open, the flood will come. We have seen this in the 16th century after the heretical uprisings and in modern times we can see that divorce, premarital sex, acceptance of homosexuality and trannies, less power to the church and more to the state have not brought us any net positive for society. On the contrary, once you give them a little bit, they will take it all. I think that pedophilia will be normalized further and I will see the legality of it in my lifetime. Society needs rules and these rules should be binding, especially in the family sphere, because family is the most important entity.

Easy_C

Peacock
I’d argue that a good middle ground would be what you see in more modernized Muslim countries where it’s technically illegal but only prosecuted if you’re public about it.

One major issue is that proof can be hard to come by for private acts, but a lot of the most societally damaging behaviors require public participation and display.

Another example: Russia.

Towgunner

Woodpecker
All I say is this. It was a huge mistake to "empower" this community and to give them "a voice". With homosexuals the saying "give them an inch and they'll take a mile" is apropos. This community hoodwinked the nation. And by doing so, they've shown themselves to be untrustworthy and dishonest. Moreover, they exploited and manipulated people. I think the primary appeal of homosexuality today is due to all the emotional sob stories this "community" tells. There's a constant "woe to the homo" violin playing today. Its so common it might as well be our background music. This is the manipulation at work here. They get people to feel sorry for them. There's a peculiar phenomenon with this kind of thing. As it turns out, once you convince someone to feel pity for someone or even thing, then, you can control them. We were told that these people just want to be left alone and live their lives. Hey, that's not such a bad demand, and aren't we all trying to do that. But did that really happen? No. Instead, we're being inundated by homo propaganda constantly. They are in our face. Worse still, being left alone was never their intention, though ardently insisted it was. Basically, homosexuals want to be the center of attention. I don't just pull this out of nowhere, I observe their actions and demands and when I sum it all up that's what comes out. That is the object of their so-called "rights". They want to "right" to be the center of attention.

They want to "right" to be the center of attention.
This goes back to it being a mental disorder. I believe there are probably different 'types of what we call homosexuality many are 'acting out' childhood molestation. As such I think we should be more compassionate. Many are acting out unwanted behavior (look at Milo Y) . We should offer healing and compassion, not ridicule for them. I know that sounds very very hard to do when you hear and immature jerk like Dan Savage - who in his 50s is still acting like a petulant selfish teenager, but I think that is best course. And yes guys like that are lost cases, but we should create a space in our churches for ones who want genuine healing, even if they stumble.

The penalty for sodomy was death.
sodomy is not exclusive to man on man - it's now even common for 'hetero' couples. It's been normalized, the way Sex and the City normalized gay sex partner patterns for women.
Biblical prohibitions aside, it is one of the most dangerous acts one can engage in - it's excellent at transmuting blood based diseases- if health officials and gay activist really had any compassion for their own, at the height of the aids crisis, they would have made this more widely known. The fact that they did not and still don't shows you all you need to know about public 'health'. Yes sodomy should be illegal on health grounds alone. And the left can no longer say they believe 'my body my choice', right?

It was a huge mistake to "empower" this community and to give them "a voice".
We didn't empower them - it was the elite, especially the (((elite))). They KNEW what they were doing - it helped dismantle and breakdown society. Do you notice one of our closest 'allies' still doesn't have gay marriage, yet no sanctions, barrage of outrage from the media? What does that tell you?

Decadent empires have always relied on an effete /eunch class to rule - people with no internal moral compass and an overlying hostility towards the core population.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
These stages are:

1. Tolerance.

2. Acceptance.

3. Celebration.

4. Forced Participation.

5. Punishment of Dissenters.

According to Lively, who has surveyed the history of the topic, if we allow the homosexuals to win tolerance, then we've already lost the battle.

To prevent stage 1 from being reached, why shouldn't homosexuality be made a criminal offence?

Stage 1 happened decades ago. We just finished Stage 3 - try to avoid seeing a sodomy flag in the month of June in the US. Now it's stage 4/5 slowly being implemented.
Twelve states have banned using being tricked into sex by a tranny (which should be rape by today's standards) as a defense for violently reacting to discovering Caitlin's penis.

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Gold Member
This is really worth a read: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Jamaica

Jamaica has been described as the most homophobic place in the world. An excerpt:

Section 76. Unnatural Offences. Whosoever shall be convicted of the abominable crime of buggery, committed either with mankind or with any animal, shall be liable to be imprisoned and kept to hard labour for a term not exceeding ten years.

Historic cultural reasons caused the island to be that way, it is described in the article, some excerpts:

Homosexual intercourse in this context is seen as a potential affront to the male "ideal"

Homophobia in Jamaica is bolstered by the contemporary association of homosexuality with colonization, and by extension, of homophobia with anti-colonialism.

homophobia influences almost every aspect of life and shapes the everyday language of ghetto youth. "It's like if you say, 'Come back here,' they will say, 'No, no, no don't say 'come back'.' You have to say 'come forward,' because come back is implying that you're 'coming in the back,' which is how gay men have sex."

I am not saying I necessarily wish such an intense regime on the west but for example, the legalizing of gay marriage was definitely an abominable step, especially when such a significant proportion of the population in the West opposed it.

I think the problem is we didn’t draw the line in the sand. I remember in 2010: “we want equality. Trust me, we think the trans are weird too.” And if they try to push the response should’ve been “nice try moron.” Because we never set up a “limes” we got today’s clown show.

Towgunner

Woodpecker
I think the problem is we didn’t draw the line in the sand. I remember in 2010: “we want equality. Trust me, we think the trans are weird too.” And if they try to push the response should’ve been “nice try moron.” Because we never set up a “limes” we got today’s clown show.
That's why its best to not encourage this behavior at all.

unit414

Pigeon
I like the way it was in the past, where it was illegal and most states had "sodomy laws" that applied to faggotism. But those laws were generally not enforced. I have a HUGE problem with how the whole gay phenomenon has evolved; gay parades and "pridefests," gay marriage, gays adopting kids, and all the other nonsense. Towgunner here could not have put it better than when he wrote "It was a huge mistake to "empower" this community and to give them "a voice". Besides being degenerates, this community are generally hopeless lefties.

It's unfortunate that the average man on the street does not fully realize the sort of practices many gay males engage in (besides the fact that many are pedos, no matter how much they deny and try to obfuscate this issue). If more people knew, I think there would be much more resistance to their whole agenda.

Fun fact: Somewhere between 10-20 years ago I was doing a job in Colorado, near Aspen. That town was (and maybe still is) the home of national Gay Ski Week. While I was working the general contractor was chit-chatting, and telling me how his niece was a hotel maid, and had just recently endured the aforementioned Gay Ski Week. The guy told me a number of anecdotes about what his niece saw and experienced. The stuff ranged from messes (talk about a bio-hazard!) in the rooms resulting from fecal play, to the poor girl with her maid cart, waiting for the elevator, and when it stops and opens, a flamer is in there corn-holing another flamer in the corner. Then he said to me something like "You know, I never used to think much about gays or care about what they did in private, but now that I've heard my niece's stories, I'm starting to hate them too."

Last edited:

unit414

Pigeon
Curious if there is anyone here who is still not aware that Obama is and always has been a butt pirate. When I learned this, from a very reliable source in Chicago, it all made sense... his obsession with all things gay, gay rights, hiring more gays for federal jobs, White House lit up in rainbow colors, openly gay ambassadors at some overseas embassies, two lesbos appointed to Supreme Court, etc., etc.

https://rense.com/general95/onemanuel.html

Gimlet

Kingfisher

By 2010, the horse has already run out of the barn. 20 years early they just wanted equality, and that was before the T got added.

I used to ride my mountain bike in Central Park NYC in the late 90s. As what happened to all cyclists who went off trail in the park back then, I stumbled upon men having anal sex in the park.

That section was called The Ramble. I just Google it and came across this article from New York Magazine (popular in its day) lamenting that homophobeic gay bashes expressed public disapproval about open sodomy when they came across it. This was 2008.

The media already had no concern for people stumbling into such a scene.

Feyoder

Kingfisher
Curious if there is anyone here who is still not aware that Obama is and always has been a butt pirate. When I learned this, from a very reliable source in Chicago, it all made sense... his obsession with all things gay, gay rights, hiring more gays for federal jobs, White House lit up in rainbow colors, openly gay ambassadors at some overseas embassies, two lesbos appointed to Supreme Court, etc., etc.

https://rense.com/general95/onemanuel.html

The book written by the whistleblower: https://www.amazon.com/Barack-Obama-Larry-Sinclair-Cocaine-ebook/dp/B002PSD322

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
There is some debate as to the nature vs nurture argument with homosexuality.
Homosexuality is not one of the 10 commandments, so to put it in context it is a lesser sin than coveting your neighbor or dishonoring your parents, so I don't think it should receive the death penalty, but it should definitely be publicly banned, as @Easy_C says.

I know two younger women from my church who decided they were "lesbians" in their 20s. I know them very well, and they are not gay. I know one male friend, who is probably "naturally" gay. There is homosexuality present in nature, so there is some aspect of it that occurs naturally, but what we are seeing now is a much LARGER component is being triggered socially / through nurture. Does God care whether homosexuality comes from nature vs nurture? I'm not sure on an individual level, but on a societal level, the public acceptance is creating tons of more sinful homosexuality where there would otherwise be a much smaller "natural" amount in a society that didn't celebrate it.

Of course the transsexual thing is completely 100% mental illness, except perhaps to the extent of hermaphrodites or people who were sexually damaged by Jewish genital mutilation like David Reimer

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
There is some debate as to the nature vs nurture argument with homosexuality.
Homosexuality is not one of the 10 commandments, so to put it in context it is a lesser sin than coveting your neighbor or dishonoring your parents, so I don't think it should receive the death penalty, but it should definitely be publicly banned, as @Easy_C says.

I know two younger women from my church who decided they were "lesbians" in their 20s. I know them very well, and they are not gay. I know one male friend, who is probably "naturally" gay. There is homosexuality present in nature, so there is some aspect of it that occurs naturally, but what we are seeing now is a much LARGER component is being triggered socially / through nurture. Does God care whether homosexuality comes from nature vs nurture? I'm not sure on an individual level, but on a societal level, the public acceptance is creating tons of more sinful homosexuality where there would otherwise be a much smaller "natural" amount in a society that didn't celebrate it.

Of course the transsexual thing is completely 100% mental illness, except perhaps to the extent of hermaphrodites or people who were sexually damaged by Jewish genital mutilation like David Reimer
Just because something isn’t proscribed in the 10 commandments, that doesn’t make it sinful and abominable. Pedophilia and incest aren’t explicitly proscribed in the Ten Commandments either.

As for the nature argument, that’s always a weak one. No proof has been found that homosexuality is genetic, and even if there were such proof, it wouldn’t matter. For example, there is a gene that makes certain people more likely to become alcoholics — does that mean such a person should drink alcohol? Of course not: Fallen Nature needs redemption.