Should we reach out to cops?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...pologize-for-anti-cop-super-bowl-performance/

After her anti-cop, politically charged Super Bowl halftime show, members of the New York Police Department are now demanding an apology from pop singer Beyoncé for her controversial performance.
I feel frustrated after reading articles like this because it seems like the police are just flailing wildly without any idea who their real enemy is. Their enemies are not Beyonce or Quentin Tarantino, its SJWs. Specificially the ones who reside on campuses and social media.

What would be ideal if the police unions educated officers on Social Justice Warriors, Cultural Marxism and leftist universities that are causing hatred of police along with whites, men, the West, etc. Then ideally the police would join the broader anti-SJW movement and lend their formidable talents to the movement.

Honestly I do think police brutality and misconduct is a problem but its more about policy that's causing the militarization of police and recruting soldier of fortune wannabes then the police simply being evil people. With that said I think police reform is impossible in this toxic us-vs-them enviroment and given the choice I'd rather side with the police rather than SJWs or Black Lives Matter.

MiscBrah

Pelican
Gold Member
Castelnau said:
What would be ideal if the police unions educated officers on Social Justice Warriors, Cultural Marxism and leftist universities that are causing hatred of police along with whites, men, the West, etc. Then ideally the police would join the broader anti-SJW movement and lend their formidable talents to the movement.

CleanSlate

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Cops? Most of them are the biggest white knights on this planet. Not to knock them, as we need a police force to keep order, that's part of why this profession attracts guys of this type. Good luck selling them of our views from the outside and that the SJWs are wrong.

Better to have some manosphare cops on the inside and have them sell it to the others in their department, slowly, one person at a time.

The state is not your friend. The state pays the cops. The cops are not your friend (although individual cops, on a personal level, could be).

Thought experiment. You and a buddy start a business. You write a contract saying that in the event of any conflicts (including conflicts between the two of you) he alone gets to decide what the outcome will be. To take it a step further, he uses some of the capital you put up to hire bodyguards who are allowed to break any of the rules in the contract as long as they are in the process of stopping you from breaking the rules of the contract. Will your buddy make objective and impartial rulings? Are his bodyguards incentivized to protect you or be your friend?